It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A BIG hello from TheWetCoast!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hello and thanks to everyone for all the thought and effort that makes this site what it is.I truly hope that I can make a meaningful contribution.Keep up the good work!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWetCoast

"WETSIIIIIIIIDE"

Welcome to the mother ship.
Today's menu is;

Starter
Two lesbians fight over a banana split

Main course
500 things in your bug out bag not 400 with potato salad

Dessert
Demonic UFO coctail

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

And a big hello back to you mate from the West Coast (of Australia)

You will enjoy your time here, I'm sure of that.

Here are a couple of Avatars to get you started if you want them...........

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Welcome! Could you tell us a bit more about yourself? Hope you find what your looking for.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome TheWetCoast

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

And a Big Hello back from Montreal !

Welcome to Above Top Secret !!

Looking forward to your contributions !!!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Welcome TheWetCoast!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hello and welcome from the east, East Ellijay that is

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Hope to see you around the place

Happy Posting

TB

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Greetings TWC...look forward to reading some future threads by you

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Sure.I'm a thermal cohesionist(welder), a food producer(I pick wild mushrooms and grow organic fruits/vegetables), and I'm not very computer savvy.Also:I live about 18km from the mossiest forest on the planet.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Sounds like Scotland.

Anyway, a big hello from Glasgow.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The wetcoast an actual place, play on words or just an observation?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Welcome from the fog and wet and moss of Or/Ca coast!
Gray and drizzle today but I also grow what I can, we stopped with the mushroom picking after getting lost for a day...never thought it could happen to us!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Sounds wonderful! You'll fit right in here. Jealous about the forest.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

All of the above.The "Wet Coast" is what we call the west coast of Vancouver island(British Columbia). On a side note:this year has been the driest August-September-first two weeks of October on record since the 1890's.But we are going to get about 100-300mm of rain over the next 48 hours or so.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWetCoast
reply to post by abeverage

All of the above.The "Wet Coast" is what we call the west coast of Vancouver island(British Columbia). On a side note:this year has been the driest August-September-first two weeks of October on record since the 1890's.But we are going to get about 100-300mm of rain over the next 48 hours or so.

I love that area and lived a little further south in Seattle and miss it dearly! Where I am now we finally got some rain after one of the longest dry spells in years! I LOVE RAIN!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
lol aww I only clicked cause I thought you were making a dirty joke... I'm still waiting. Welcome aboard!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Leaving it to the imagination is so much better, though, lol.
Welcome aboard, and I hope you share something with us we didn't know, or discover something yourself that you didn't know. This is a great place to learn and share.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I am at a loss for words and any other means of which to make my life make sense.My life was threatened not even 60 minutes ago because I told my brothers shady friend that he could NOT stay at our house any more(this person has stayed at our residence for at least a week-and things have gone missing.)I don't know what to do..I WILL seek a peaceful solution if I can(not likely because I'm dealing with mentally unstable people that I've been forced to deal with because of a family member). Let me be clear about one thing.I will only resort to violence to protect myself from harm.I have not broken any laws,i have not tried to incriminate anyone,I have not pointed any fingers.And yet my life was threatened because i told someone that sleeping on my/our couch was not going to happen.I only post this so that everyone may have a small view into the crap-show that is my life.And yet there are a great many things which are SO much more important then my personal problems,so let us all try to focus on those issues which really matter to humanity.P.S: I know that Dec.21.2012 is NOT the end of the world.But I do wish that on that date things might change for the better.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join