It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for Americans: What is REALLY Going on?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
After wasting almost a whole day researching and then researching some more, I have come to a conclusion. I have absolutely no idea what the truth is at all! There is so much info, so many hoaxes, so many potential truths and coverups....and on and on. How does anyone know what the truth is anymore?? It seems to me that Something is going on, I'm just not sure exactly what I think it is. The world tends to focus on our country alot since we are still at least to some extent a superpower. Plus it is evident that more and more everyday our country is in chaos that we haven't seen before and that the government is preparing for something. It looks alot like they are preparing for complete control of the people......but WHY?

I have a few theories to offer up. Maybe you have some more.....and maybe even people from other countries can offer some insight into what is happening not only in the US but around the world. So here are my theories. Please weigh in on which of these you think is actually happening, or one of your own theories, or if you think nothing is happening at all (and why you think nothing is happening but seems like it is).

My Theories:

1. The governement/elite knows that something major (disaster) is happening or will happen in our world/environment and they are preparing for the chaos and horror that will occur when it does. On top of providing the best bunkers etc. for themselves, they want a control mechanism in place for when they resurface (or something to that effect). This would also explain the fema camps, hollow point bullets purchased by governement agencies and the massive amount coffins/liners. I think this could also be because of massive UFO disclosure and their concern of the chaos that might ensue...?

2. The governement/elite are preparing for the ultimate takeover/control of the people, martial law, and other mechanisms that will help them to usher in their new world order.

3. Nothing at all out of the ordinary is happening. We simply live in an age of too much information spread too fast, and hoaxers etc.

4. Your other theory here.

Weigh in ATS! I'm still scratching my head, so I'm looking forward to your insight.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

There's a war comming. I dont know when and i dont know who it will be, but its comming.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

It seems to me that you are correct with assumption #2.
All signs seem to point to it.
There are certain people attempting to take over our government.
The problem is we expect our government to protect us.
Instead, they are trying to control us.
We are still hoping to change it with our vote however, I have very little hope that will work.
We will probably need to see what the next step is.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

if you look
@ history
there is always
a war coming

OP you forgot

5. All of the above

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The UFOs think were evil which is why they won't do more than show you lights in the sky and some, like me their true abilities. No the government is hiding mass mind control through SSSS and other psychotronic telepathy systems in place that can gather thoughts from the atmosphere and sort them out, singling in on one person they target, hence schizophrenics. (government please chime in if im wrong, but Ive asked my voices numerous times and they say their with you..) They know how to trigger emotions and thoughts instantly to divert you from learning the truth. but ive broken into the telepathy system, an AI driven computerized mind response system, whether or not humans put their conciousnesses into a machine or something is beyond me, but it's like that. I think they derived it from alien technology, able to reach into time itself and find people to harrass, but why? I don't know. Cover story, they go dellusional while in the sytem..something like that. People are selfish and evil, and the government knows this and relies on it to get away with their bullSNIP. So just know there is a true GOD and TRUE SAVIOR The Christ. Using us equally to expose the tyrannical NEW WORLD LOSERS.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The United States faces not 1 but three different events which could pontentially come to pass in our near future and make all those preparations necessary.

#1. The most obvious in day to day living. The Economy itself just generally sucks. It's not getting better as the number hitting Food Stamps is growing, not shrinking and that is a bad number to see go higher, despite the thoughts of some in power. Worst case, the plug pops out of what has kept the economy in near paralysis for years now and it's to watch it kick into hyperinflation and the way of the Wiemar Republic.

#2. Israel, Iran, Saudi, Syria, Turkey and others to name a few all have a real beef with each other, have for years and are as close to settling it in one final blow out as I've seen in my lifetime. If that goes...it'll likely widen quickly and who the heck knows how far?

#3. We have one barn burner of an election coming up. If Obama loses, fair and square mind you, there could VERY well be some unrest and rioting. If he loses by dirty tricks and it's proven...Umm.... Unrest is too kind a word. If he WINS....Well, damn near the same thing except rioting isn't how the side most worried about that outcome usually reacts. Needless to say...things won't be good right after the election, regardless of who wins. One outcome just goes worse than the other.

Oh.. and as a #1a, we have Taxmegeddon on Jan 1 and as much as it's not being discussed, the mandatory cuts that MUST come, by law, immediately will be devastating after Obama and All in Congress failed to work something out. Screwed doesn't do it justice...I just don't know if it's "Need more DHS agents" kind of screwed. We'll see.

Lots of fun in the coming months eh? I didn't even TOUCH Dec. 21.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
reply to post by DocHolidaze

if you look
@ history
there is always
a war coming

OP you forgot

5. All of the above

Hmmmm.....good point! I didn't think about All of the above at all. When I think of it that way "order through chaos" keeps popping into my head. Food for thought!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Another possibility is that the world is being primed for an international governing body, global federalization, and that it will be initiated peacefully by convincing the majority that such an institution is the natural progression of civilization and the only viable way to regulate a global market, combat environmental issues that effect all of Earth, and best avoid warfare.

I suspect this is the case, and that within 20 years or so there will be elected reps from all nations participating in a world government, possibly with a world president.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
There are those in the know and those that are not.

You are either in the club or not.

Most of us here have absolutely no idea of what goes on in some of those rooms of authority.

We arent getting all of the details. We just get the left over and covered up filtered coverage.

..and they wonder why there are so many conspiracies out there.

Until they give people the truth, man will always be deaf to what is really going on.

Ive seen the same names on this site for years trying to figure it all out. Some think they know, but nobody can come out and give details about what is happening without our consent -by those who govern.

The entire planet is engulfed with this problem, its not just nationwide. Secrecy makes the world go round and round in todays civilization.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

There's a war comming. I dont know when and i dont know who it will be, but its comming.

It seems like we've had a lot of war since 911 but it's always affected other countries more than ours. Do you think this time might be different in the way that we may not be safe in our own borders? For some reason it feels different this time.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

They are planning for

1) a known apocolyptic event, and not saying anything until they have all the "elite" locked safely away in the bunkers our tax dollars built for them.

2) are about to start a preplanned apocolypse so that they can thin the herd, and they dnt wanna risk their precious "elite" so they are readying to hide them safely away until it is safe to return above ground.

Or what seems most likely to me, keep in mind I am not resigned to any religion at all
All the storiies from the major religions are correct, and "GOD" ( alines in my oppinion) is about to fulfill all the stories from tbe religious texts. As it says already " the kings of men will attempt to hide in caves and frtresses to protect themselves from judgement" or that when they return they will "repay the sin of the wicked".

Which would explain the fact that the CIA ( I believe it was, maybe it was the NSA) turned over telescopes to NASA that make the hubble look like a simple magnefying glass, why would the need these? The imaging for spying on the ground from orbit, is substantially different than that needed to observe very distant stars and galaxies. Not to mention, why did the taxpayers pay for so much for supposedly state of the art hubble, when the spy agencies had before hubble was made better scopes already? Why not just buy one of those?

The answer seems easy enough to me to put together, they have been engaging in interstellar observations as a part of their information gathering about outside earth intelligences( as "aliens" aren't necessarily from this dimension) so they can better understand them, and their intentions.

Which is why they deny them in public, so as to keep the people in the dark. However it is now known to them that their time is running out, and that they are "incoming" as we speak, to once again fulfill the 5,000 year cycle and check on the progress of their labors. Maybe this time we will be pleasing to them, thus ready to be harvested to fulfill the destiny they have been breading us for, or once again wipe us, and selectively breed a newer form, to try again.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

I have to agree with you here. I'm not sure that either candidate will make any difference at all in the outcome. I have to wonder if they are both controlled by the same people. Sorta seems like they are bought and paid for in a sense.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Wow. I'm really hoping that most of that was just humor.
Kinda scared me a little bit.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Is it safe to come out from under the bed now?
Seriously though, it seems like our world is just a spark away from completely igniting. It really is pretty scary, especially when like you said there are those things you didn't even touch on. There are actually moments when I wish I could be one of those people that never thinks about these things. Sometimes being awake sucks!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
Another possibility is that the world is being primed for an international governing body, global federalization, and that it will be initiated peacefully by convincing the majority that such an institution is the natural progression of civilization and the only viable way to regulate a global market, combat environmental issues that effect all of Earth, and best avoid warfare.

I suspect this is the case, and that within 20 years or so there will be elected reps from all nations participating in a world government, possibly with a world president.

It does seem like we are headed in that direction. One of the things that always surprises me is that many different types of religions and even atheists seem to have concerns about a coming new world order.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

That whole "harvesting" thing is a little scary! Sometimes I have this feeling that one day I am going to go outside and see UFO's hovering in the sky and everybody everywhere will be seeing them too. Let's hope it's just a matter of watching too many scifi movies! I know alot of people think there will be a false flag alien attack, but for some reason I have this feeling that they are very real and that our government has been working with them for some time. I just hope that their intentions are good. Just because they haven't attacked yet doesn't mean that they are friendly at least IMHO.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It doesn't really matter what country you are in you can look a short period back into the past and see how an event made the world seem like it was falling apart.
We will have our chance at a time of chaos. What the chaos is going to be is the mystery.

I'm leaning toward economic collapse and or WW3.

edit on 7-10-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Good point about why there is conspiracy theories. I think eventually the internet will be controlled to keep a handle on the conspiracy theories. They don't want anybody leaking information or figuring things out that they don't want us to know. So, question for you. Is it just all conspiracy theories, or is there actually some sort of conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Game theory plus social engineering plus media manipulation mixed into a psyop equals a histrionic and highly suggestible population who enter into a circular behavior of being trapped by information overload and, ironically, seek shelter from it in the new ( and most easily abused ) form of media.

Life shows us that there is bad.
The TV and radio news tells us that it's worse than we realized.
We panic.
We run online for distraction - only to find it's worse than we could possibly have imagined.

~Heff
edit on 10/7/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Does anybody consider an option that a disclosure of some kind is being forced upon the elite of this world? Something that is coming soon and they have to deal with it? Just a speculation...
edit on 7-10-2012 by windlass34 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join