It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the Brutality Continues...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
www.break.com...

I wasn't sure if it was possible to imbed a video that wasn't from youtube..

But onto the video. You see at the beginning around :02 into the video someone in black shorts and a black shirt throws water over to where the pigs were standing from the left hand side of the screen. The lady in the black shirt who ultimately gets blasted by a cop (who I am assuming is at least 6'2" 220) was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. If you watch to the end of the video you see her face is bloodied and she is cuffed and hauled off by two other goons who are just following orders.

Things of concern from said video-

-We again see the react first ask questions later.

-Degenerate cops blatantly using excessive force. A cup of water thrown on a cop is now grounds for a cheap shot and a rough cuffing?

-An ENTIRE crowd of people doing NOTHING to stand up for this woman who is probably all of 115 pounds getting destroyed for something she didn't even do.

-Judging from what the officer who assaulted the woman was wearing I deduce that he is in some sort of leadership position. If this is how the Captains act it makes sense why these issues are quickly brushed under the rug and nothing ever changes.

-No cop stepped up to calm the situation after it happened. They all let her get carted off. Why did nobody step in and say "wait a minute.. don't haul her off how do we know she even threw the water?". I guess that goes back to my first point of concern.

So what do you guys think? Are these thugs just going to continue to overstep their bounds or are they going to cross the wrong person at some point?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

When will you realize we are the sheep and they the wolves. Wolves do not protect sheep they feed upon them.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

join