It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i got passed by the men in black in milwaukee?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I was driving on i43 just north of the i94 split in milwaukee about uhm....half an hour ago. I look in my mirror and see a bunch of flashing red and blues, first thought is oh snip! They really got me now! I saw the amount of "cops" and moved to the left hoping they werent for me....they passed me. Of course it looked like all cops due to reflections.... Mustve been 3 black crown vics with totally blacked out windows, lights and they even hit the sirens to make me move. Several upscale suvs with blacked out windows and a transit connect were in formation. Ive been unable to figure out who the important person must be, i couldnt go fast enough to see much, but i only saw like two of the license plates, they were regular wisconsin plates not us government. Incognito feds maybe?

Research shows obama was in madison today. But this was hours ago and hes probably on air force 1 now. Also seems like obama would be more important than a 5 car motorcade. I cant find out where romney is. Could it have been him?

Anyone know?

Or were they the men in black going to intercept aliens. oh, and they were driving fairly crazy, so i like that answer....

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
That's probably the only way the Secret Service can hide their hookers now...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Romney was heading to Virginia, and then Florida...saw that on CNN, I believe.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catacomb
reply to post by phroziac

Romney was heading to Virginia, and then Florida...saw that on CNN, I believe.

Maybe it was a former pres then. Wonder what the bushes and clintons are up to hmmm.....

Forgot to mention, they got off in downtown milwaukee.

Lol at hiding hookers. Maybe.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I don't know the term "transit connect." What is that?

My guess is that it was just some random Overlord of our new police state, using color of authority to get through traffic--as is their inborn right and privilege to do....

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a transit connect is a Ford transit van, but a small version which are common work based vans for couriers and such

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Sooo...i think it was paul ryan. Apparently hes going to be in milwaukee saturday? Hmmmm. Arrived early? Dummy motorcade to trick would be assassins?

Damn them for blackin out the windows

top topics

join