It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LUCKY MOJO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I personally never had a lucky talisman or believed in Voodoo, hoodoo and things of that nature. But now I noticed that I am superstitious and perhaps I always was just never thought about it consciously. I'm curious about this things now and I find it very interesting when I read or hear stories about it. So I would love to read your stories, about Lucky Mojo In particular.

I found a website that sells all kinds of cool things and thinking of getting myself a . Lucky Mojo .
edit on 3-10-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

i heard about mojos in a documentary (spiritworld, chris everard). they are said to be spirits, which hide on door-frames and slide into humans passing through the door. these spirits then try to manifest inside the body. they use cells of the human host to create their own body. creepy stuff.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

i heard about mojos in a documentary (spiritworld, chris everard). they are said to be spirits, which hide on door-frames and slide into humans passing through the door. these spirits then try to manifest inside the body. they use cells of the human host to create their own body. creepy stuff.

That does sound creepy... Thanks for replying.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Luck is in the eyes of the lucky, I guess..... I always believed luck and karma kinda go hand in hand.
Good luck~Good karma
Bad luck~Bad karma
But then again I practice karma and don't really have the best of luck

Then again it could be something your born with. Some people have great luck all the time, while some people have bad luck all the time.

I guess one could have a lucky mojo charm and be effective.
It could truly be real or just a self confidence boost that boosts potential.
Your guess is as good as mine.

top topics

join