It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians in the Concentration Camp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
David Icke is a despicable human being. He baits you with some truth to make you swallow the lie of "reptilian shape-shifters".

He is setting up the concentration camps as much as any soldier laying barbed wire, if not more so. His lies actually facilitate the NWO unfolding.

Part 1 of the lies: Jesus Christ had children. Dan Brown has got this covered.

Part 2 of the lies: The British Royal family are blood related to Jesus.

Part 3: Prince William, etc are in on the lie - they will be "outed" as some sort of monsters/ reptilian alien. In other words, they will pretend to be aliens/ reptilians to further their ritual agenda. Thus, "Jesus is an alien, too".

Part 4: There will be a major disease outbreak. Rumors spread, "the disease is changing our DNA and turning us into "Nephilim"/ reptilians!"

Part 5: Under the threat of nuclear armageddon or massive biological attack, the CDC hands out MK-ULTRA developed hallucinogen dosed anti-radiation or antibiotic pills. (Red or blue pill, anyone?) People have a drug-induced out of body experience and think it is a "pre-tribulation rapture" event. Part of the drug effect would be to turn them into violent "bath-salt type zombies". (This part could be localized to, say, New York City.) This could be blamed on Jesus "mind-control", "UFO's of 2012", Soviet "psychotronic weapons", or mind-controlling alien parasites.

More at Prophecy and Ritual

Part 6: People would have to submit to a "mark of the beast" initiation to prove that they are inoculated against the "space disease"/ zombi-ism that makes people susceptible to "alien mind control". Also, Jews and Christians would targeted as "reptilians" in cahoots with the Royal family "reptilians" that were ruling the world.

Heck, maybe the story will be that people are taken to camps to protect them from the "frightened citizenry" that would kill them. Wouldn't that be darn swell of them?

If anyone has a better suggestion of how the NWO unfolds, I'm open to suggestions!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Well, here is a thread that was started today, that is about this very same thing. The OP outlines a scenario that isn't actually so against yours. The details are all different. But both could happen in the same time.

here it is..
I'm wondering myself what it will be..

NWO how it starts

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

actually, things you named as lies are no more lies than they are truth.

It is his opinion, and it's left to you to decide. You can not call them lies since you could not prove they are. You only go by your common sense...which is fine...but it's not always the truth.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by jcrash

Well, here is a thread that was started today, that is about this very same thing. The OP outlines a scenario that isn't actually so against yours. The details are all different. But both could happen in the same time.

here it is..
I'm wondering myself what it will be..

NWO how it starts

Thanks for the heads up.

I did see that thread, but was not too enthused with it. It seemed to be saying that there will be a rapture type event, which I don't really believe in as it is described in pop culture. And really, do we need any more rapture threads? Anyway, my point would be that rapture talk just sets people up for disappointment, or worse.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by jcrash

actually, things you named as lies are no more lies than they are truth.

It is his opinion, and it's left to you to decide. You can not call them lies since you could not prove they are. You only go by your common sense...which is fine...but it's not always the truth.

Well, yes. I totally agree. People will just believe what they want to believe in the end, until they can't anymore.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Reptilians are not Nephelim. They are not any angels at all, let alone fallen ones...

They are just a different type of being...

top topics

join