It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there a shadow of a "person" in this Mars rover image?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

This is very very odd..

I have been looking at this for about a hour and honestly cannot think of any answer for this image.

Does anyone have any explanation?

www.ufo-blogger.com...
edit on 29-9-2012 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Dang. Bilked again! ah well. Whats a few billion here and there anyway.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold

This is very very odd..

I have been looking at this for about a hour and honestly cannot think of any answer for this image.

Does anyone have any explanation?

www.ufo-blogger.com...

Thats one of Nasas top secret androids powered by the android operating system

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It is Gordon Shumway. Very obvious.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

No shadow of a person, its part of the "rover". However, I agree with the theory in the article, that there is no "mars" mission, just being filmed in Chile somewhere.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

It does not look like that at all.. In fact if you see the image full size and look bottom left it looks like a "foot". I have no answer. It does not look at all like part of the rover.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

I don't know if that's a man or not, but my eyes want to think so, but that could be illusion.
What I am finding interesting is the "sand" not in the shadow... There is an area of light, and then an area of light shadow(not rover shadow) It's like there is a powerful light source right close by.

Or maybe that's the rover's light?
edit on 9/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
even if it is a person (which to me it does look that way)...

i find it hard to believe that in pulling such a huge scam they would be so damn careless..?
im not sure what to make of this one...

interesting find OP s+f

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by fluff007

even if it is a person (which to me it does look that way)...

i find it hard to believe that in pulling such a huge scam they would be so damn careless..?
im not sure what to make of this one...

interesting find OP s+f

It would have to be someone taking pictures sneakily, just waiting for that one moment, to strike. If I was working for NASA and knew this was all fake I would expose it without anyone knowing it was me. Or maybe Nasa as a whole is sick of the lies?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I wouldn't swear to it, but I think that's Elvis Presley. No wonder we can't find him!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
BS BS BS there is no rover in mars! Its all made up!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

reply to post by thesmokingman

It does not look like that at all.. In fact if you see the image full size and look bottom left it looks like a "foot". I have no answer. It does not look at all like part of the rover.

Notice the consistent area of light between the "arm" of the guy and the rover. It is too consistent and straight to be caught like that by chance. Even though that cloud in the sky looks like a bunny rabbit, chances are it most definitely is not, just sayin

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

This is very very odd..

I have been looking at this for about a hour .

And that is y your seeing things... I dont see a person, can someone circle it.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
its o.j.

capricorn one pretty much sums of the mars mission.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

I am not that savvy with a computer... However if you look at third image down it should be easy to see the shadow I am talking about. Furthermore if you look on the bottom left I could swear that is a "foot".

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Interesting picture but i feel it's just part of the machinery or the rover,if it was a person though i'm sure they wouldn't show us anyway.
just say it's a cloud or something

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

I am not that savvy with a computer... However if you look at third image down it should be easy to see the shadow I am talking about. Furthermore if you look on the bottom left I could swear that is a "foot".

I don't see any foot.. Am I not looking at the right "guy" For me the picture stops at about "his" "knees" But I still think it's an illusion.

Does anyone know if that last image with the split screen is real or not? If it isn't a misrepresentation it's proof, but is there a way to tell if they are both real pictures from where they say they are?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

there you go..

im not seeing the foot though.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Odd? The shadow looks like a person choking a pig (or a pig-person it is Mars after all)

Really it looks like Matrixing. I seen this type of before during ghost hunts. People see something that looks like something else because they're not sure what it is.

Neat find thought. Just the idea of a NASA guy choking out a pig-person be it on Mars, or some studio backlot a'la Homer Simpson style.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fluff007

What is that white thing almost directly below what you circled? I am not sure it is a foot or a "person" but it sure looks like it to me. If you look at the sequence of photo's it looks does not look like a part of the rover. In fact I am looking at a image of the parts of the rover and not at all seeing what could make this shadow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join