It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL referees are back for tonights game!! Ravens vs. Browns on NFL Network!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Sports fans around the globe, I have great news!!!

The REAL referees came to an agreement and are back to live action starting tonight!!

Sorry Packer fans it didn't come a week earlier, but the past is the past......

Should be a sigh of relief for all NFL football fans around the globe!!

sports.yahoo.com...

I hope Roger Godell and the rest of the NFL football union are happy with what happened through the first 3 weeks of the regular season.......I was pretty disappointed at the fact that money was more important than the integrity of the game...

www.nfl.com...

8 more years on the contract of the REAL refs.......Thank you NFL for bringing them back!!

I have a thread on how the ref that made the call against the Packers is a vice president of Bank Of America also here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What are your thoughts ATS??
edit on 9/27/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/27/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

So how long do you think it will be before the real referees blow a call and this whole ref thing becomes the topic of discussion for the entire year??

I think in general the overall integrity of the game will be better, but I feel this whole thing is not going away anytime soon....

What happens if the Packers are 1 game out of the playoffs this year??

I guess I just love football too much to not discuss this stuff......

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The real refs blow a call to ,but not usually as badly as the replacements have done.
The replacement refs are very poor, and clearly don't know the rules.They miss so many calls and call things that aren't even there. The ball placement after a play has been disgraceful.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

I couldn't agree more! It is nice to hear the regular refs are back, but this is going to be a topic this season I don't think we will ever hear the end of, unfortunately.

This is a great sign for NFL fans, and I am glad it happened sooner than later........

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Anyone else as excited as me for an NFL game with the real referees tonight??

new topics

top topics

join