It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Strikes Study - another reason used to stir up ignorant manipulated anger against West

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Recent US study on drone strikes - CNN

A recent study by 2 american law schools claimed that the drone strikes caused civilian deaths and does more harm than good,and attempts to give a few other justifications against Drone Strikes.

However, such report by them would really do more harm than good, as it does not report on the reasons why Drone Strikes had came about and became necessary. Instead, their report only lends further fuel to the anti-americanism espacially in the arab world.

Thus a need to shed light and fearlessly discuss on such strikes, to end the ignorances and deny the opportunities by anti-americans to use those strikes as a means to spread their propaganda of lies, as well as deny the remnant beasts who had been slaughtering humanity freely, from spreading their fears and manipulating others to their propaganda.

1. The US govt had long justified its use with other partnering nations in the fight to end the slaughter to humanity through radical militant terrorism, and is only reserved for selected and documented beasts.

Muslims around the world had recognized that those militants had misused their religion, and are apostates, and had blasphemed against Islam. Those militants would received no support in any form from true muslims. Anyone who supports them or speaks up on behalf of those militants are only apostates as well.

Justice by both mankind including muslims will be served upon those beasts. If they are willing to surrender, they would be given a fair trial.

But if they refuse, then they will either be captured, and if capture proves illusive or would cost MORE lives, then by their inhuman acts and belligerance will they be judged on the spot and be destroyed. War against those militants had already been declared anyway.

They had shown no mercy nor even honor to the many innocents slaughtered by them around the world, thus they will received none from the world.

2. The rest of humanity had been made aware of who they are, and thus should not consort with them. Only blasphemous ones would support those beasts, and they too will have to face justice for such support.

Thus, may those animals who sought to wage war upon mankind, may they be responsible to leave their family and children in safe locations.

Mankind will not sink to the animals level, but will have honor and will not harm them. But if those apostates choose to use children and innocents as shields, then blame lays with them for putting innocents in the line of fire. The opportunity to get those beasts are often very small, and have to be taken immeidately, but ensuring always the collateral damage will be small, for to let those animals free would mean they would plot and destroy MORE innocents, as Jihad-extermination of mankind, is their aim.

Mankind weeps for those caught up with them, but that blame lays with the terrorists, who had yet again, proven how inhuman they had been.

3. There is NO such thing as low or high level terrorist. Even a village idiot with a bomb strapped inside his turbanned head is enough to kill, such as the Iman in Afghanistan recently who brotherly welcomed that bomber with open arms, in the belief that peace and talks with those Jihadists would be possible, but was atrociously and blasphemously murdered.

As long as the terrorists are found, they WILL be exterminated. They had shown no mercy and remorse to mankind and religion. Thus mankind will answer the same in return. However, mankind's door to peace is always opened. Give up arms and jihad sincerely, and no one needs to die.

4. Drone strikes are better than having an army encamped in regions. If civilians and true muslims truly seeks peace, then it would be a better idea to let the authorities know who and where the terrorist are hiding, with proofs, so that those beasts can be targetted faster and easier with less collateral damage.

Calling an end to the drone strikes is to let those apostates run free to harm others. We know how riddled and infected Pakistan is with those apostates in their society, and it was them who are crying out for an end of those strikes, so that they can continue with their insidious blasphemous control of Pakistan and further slaughters of innocent mankind.
edit on 25-9-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

One of the reasons drone strikes angers many is that is impersonal. You can’t see who is killing you and yours and there really is no way to strike back unless…hence the suicide bombers.

It can be seen as not to honorable way of waging war in certain parts of the world as well.

From a Western POV though, as long it isn’t your folk on the line and you’re using drones to take out the bad guys…it’s all good.

I’m ok with that.

And for those who think that I am ok with killing innocent family members, I’m not. But as pointed out, if they are actively supporting the target or even if the target is using them as a shield…such is life.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

For someone who "seeks the truth", you buy into that "anti-American" nonsense that's fed to Americans by the right wing media.

Why do you think that these people are "anti-American" in the first place?

Look in the mirror pal. Your views are a pretty good indicator of why many do not like the U.S or its' drones.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Who woulda thunk they didn't like us dropping bombs on them?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I am actually in the process of reading the report right now?

Have you read it?

How are drone strikes by the United States any morally different that terrorist attacks by Islamic extremists?

The fact that rescue parties are now also being attacked is henious and disgraceful. The United States has become the very think they sought to destroy.

You keep referring to "beasts" which is obviously an attempt to dehumanise these people in Pakistan and elsewhere and which suggests to me you have very little if any empathy at all.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies for those whom had posted on my humble insignificant thread.

To VaterOrlagg:-

I've looked into the mirror, and only saw UNSUBTANTIATED propaganda and lies by those who hate america, even by americans, use as 'truths' to blame USA and americans for their own failings and shortcommings.

I can name thousands of instances, and there was NO justifications, even if only the few were doing it such as the latest stupid movie, to HATE americans.

Do not be manipulated by proganda, hatf truths and lies, and everything blamed upon alphabet agencies' MYTHICAL doings.

As said, I've looked into the mirror, but have you?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Then prove those instances or forever hold onto your silence.

Again, ask yourself WHY these people are anti-American.

If someone invaded the U.S, would you fight back? Would you allow them to "liberate" you when in reality, they would as soon sell you into bondage?

Think about it. Seriously, think about it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

You keep referring to "beasts" which is obviously an attempt to dehumanise these people in Pakistan and elsewhere and which suggests to me you have very little if any empathy at all.

Take a deep breath. The OP refers to those who would use Suicide bombers as "Beasts". Not everybody.

And those who would use children and others who are easily swayed to blow themselves up for their god. I too refer to those individuals as beasts.

Actually, now that I think about it...they are cowards since they lack the will to do what they encourage others to do what they themselves are to cowardly to do.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

How are drone strikes by the United States any morally different that terrorist attacks by Islamic extremists?

It is true. I have absolutely NO EMPATHY for any wild beast or human turned beast who had resorted to murdering another to get his way with no remorse or even attempts for any rationalization.

Militants had cared nothing about human lives, and would slaughter INDISCRIMATELY, as the HumanSLayer Assad of Syria had done.

Nato drone strikes are performed only upon intelligence ensured targets using the latest tech avaliable and more often than not aborted because there were far too much collateral damage involved.

Would the apostates who blasphemed Allah and the prophet Muhammad cared as much as USA? None and is a proven fact.

LIke you, the insignificant nobody me wants no war or death, and can only hope those militants and their misguided supporters see the light and end their extermination of mankind, surrender, and end their extremism against Allah and man.

However, I must honestly include, if they do not and continue to insist on slaughter of humanity, then it becomes a case of either us or them.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

They're not beasts.

They're easily-led automatons. The bread-and-butter of organized religion.

If these people found out that their God and all Gods were in fact figments of their own imaginations, they would probably implode.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

they are cowards since they lack the will to do what they encourage others to do what they themselves are to cowardly to do.

So striking indiscriminately from thousands of feet in the air on people who are only spuriously identified or suspected of being militants isn't cowardly?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You don't understand it's such policies by the United States that are fuelling this hatred of the USA.

Also just because somebody criticises the USA on aspects doesn't mean they "hate" America.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I'm sure that innocents get blown up quite often...along with the guilty alongside them, whether knowingly or unknownly.

But a suicide bomber who blows himself in a VBIED outside a school full of kids as it lets out is a freedom fighter?

Meh...not so much. He's a pawn and a murderer of children.

I wonder how allah feels about that circumstance?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You don't understand it's such policies by the United States that are fuelling this hatred of the USA.

Also just because somebody criticises the USA on aspects doesn't mean they "hate" America.

It isn't just America that they hate. It is the West.

Extremism hasn't been going over the past decade. This has been going on for decades.

I have more respect for the Taliban as they take on military for the most part. The insurgents in Iraq just seem to attack wherever they know they can get away to do it again.

It's all a power play.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

But a suicide bomber who blows himself in a VBIED outside a school full of kids as it lets out is a freedom fighter?

I didn't suggest anything of the sort.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Regardless if they believe in God or not, or manipulated, INHUMAN acts had been conducted by these radical and blasphemous militants misusing a peaceful religion and their masters upon innocent humans, and no religion or culture countenance the slaughter of innocents.

Those who perform INHUMAN acts such as the terrorists, can only be defined as beasts, and shown no mercy as they had NOT shown mankind mercy nor honor.

As mentioned, it is either them or us, in order to stop them and stop the further slaughter of innocents worldwide, including where they are hiding.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No. Don't you get it? It's that exact attitude which means this killing will just go on and on and on.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I too wish Muslims would rise up those who try to manipulate them into giving up their lives when the leadership is unwilling to do so themselves.

But they are not and polls show that they give tactic support.

The people of Benghazi attacking the militants seems to be a start though. I hope it picks up steam.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
It isn't just America that they hate. It is the West.

Extremism hasn't been going over the past decade. This has been going on for decades.

I have more respect for the Taliban as they take on military for the most part. The insurgents in Iraq just seem to attack wherever they know they can get away to do it again.

It's all a power play.

Criticism is only free speech and respected by USA and the west. Policies do not kill, only the few who resort to violence do and start the cycle of death upon innocent mankind.

Respect the Taliban all you wish, and make sure you and your loved ones are not one of those innocents who happen to be at the wrong place and the wrong time, as those afghanis who only sought to survive work and live in peace were at markets or any where where the troops or govt officials were, or female children's schools.

Whatever the power play, there is room for negotiations. But with the Taliban and the radical Islamist radical, is there any? None! Hell! They even bombed the sh*t out of the Iman, a respected teacher in Afghanistan who believe that peace and talks was possible with the beasts.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Two wrongs do not make a right.

We can keep sending people over to die for this pointless cycle or we can step back and make policy changes that will reduce this "anti-American" sentiment around the world.

What's it going to be?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join