It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot caught on Trail cam?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I stumbled across this during my morning browsing: www.ghosttheory.com...

Sorry if it's been posted - if it has, please mods, delete.

This picture to me is very convincing. It shows a bigfoot in a squatted position, and doesn't look like a bear to me.

Definitely an interesting photo to say the least. At a quick glance, the stalwart creature looks bipedal and oddly shaped. At a closer inspection, the oddness becomes a bit more revealing. Take the hind legs for example. They’re shaped more like a deer’s hind quarters than the anatomy that we’ve come to accept as what a Sasquatch should have. Next, take a good look at the front appendages. Either those are deer-like hooves or this Sasquatch is suffering from the T-Rex syndrome.

Now, onto the dubiousness that is to be the creature’s head. It’s puzzling. I’m really not sure what to say about this one. I mean it seems too anatomically incorrect, against Mother Nature herself, that a creature of that size and that posture can run with its head cocked in such manner. Oh no wait, I got it. I think I see it now. This forearm-lacking Sasquatch is about to eat #. One of those nature bloopers, which are rarely witnessed by humans, was serendipitously caught by a trail camera.

edit on 25-9-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

If anyone knows how to embed an image, instead of it Just showing a link, I'd appriciate it if you'd let me know.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
cool pic

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I don't think so. For one it's not walking upright. It's nose looks like it's pointed toward the camera. Has big nostrals like a moose. I'd say its a female moose. Or possibly a bear or an mule. I've been in the wood plenty, I've seen every animal there is pretty much. Even very rare animals such as lynx foxes snowy owl etc. And I've seen tracks of everything. And there's tons of people that have been out way more than me. No one see's tracks or anything even remotely close to it. But I think what's happened is they just want to try and capitalize on the infamy of it all similar to the lock ness monster.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
That hind leg definitely looks like a deer's.

As for the head area, it's hard to tell what animal it is. I don't think its a bigfoot because they're supposed to have coned heads, also the distance from the shoulder to the top of the head is too great, plus the shoulder region is also consistent with a deer's and not a mass of muscle as bigfoots are supposed to have, I'm going by the analysis of video evidence by FBFB in the past.

I think its a deer.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Living in the south, I've had many run-ins with deer.

I've seen more in my life time than I can possibly count.

In no way does this look like a deer to me. The flanks are too wide, and bulk too big in hind quarters.

I've never thought of a moose.

I am not ruling this as an absolute big-foot, but I think I can safley say it is not a deer.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Looks like a silver back gorilla. Though I know it's not. Well I don't know, but I think not.

If the creature is in motion as the snap is taken it would cause it to blur and distort the shape giving the illusion of being bigger.

Im going to say its a blur, can't be wrong then

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
A Deer? i highly doubt that.. looks nothing like a deer..

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
No way that's a dear, looks like a bear.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
No way that's a dear, looks like a bear.

Yeah I think I'd go with bear before dear or moose.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Pretty obvious now isn't it?

EDIT: I don't see any hooves or antlers, do you? and the build is completely different from a deer or moose. I'm just trying to figure out how people came up with such ridiculous answers.
edit on 25-9-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
With the advanced technology we have today with everything being high definition, why cant we get a clear picture of "bigfoot" or "ufos" everything is either blurry or really far away small pictures. That being said, looks like a person because the head/face area looks like someone wearing a ski mask like this one pictured below. The face area has a small cut out that looks like a backwards "C" if you put the face mask on it would look the same in my opinion.

HERE

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

First Impression.... Bear!

IRM

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Have to admit a bear seems the most likely. Gorilla/Man in gorilla suit was my first thought mind you. Can't see how it could be a deer.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Yup - first thing I thought of was "that's a bear". Feet, build, shape etc all put together say "bear" to me.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hind legs seem to be bending back.
Deer hind legs bend forward.
I go with bear.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I agree it is a bear. What people are mistaking for part of the head is actually something dark in the background that only appears to be part of the head. You can tell because of the amount of focus is actually better as you go beyond the animal in question.
How anyone can see hooves in this is beyond me, the animal is moving thus the feet are blurred badly.
It's a bear - keep looking for bigfoot though, he might be out there but he''s not in this picture.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

That's because someone brushed over the snout. This pic seems doctored, there's a huge white dot that looks like the sun coming up from behind the trees right where the bears snout should be.

This is what the pic should look like:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

OP hope you don't mind if I post this here ?

This might be you're guy !
edit on 25-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I think you're right.

I've no knowledge of deer to be honest, there are none where I live(or bears for that matter).

My post merely supports the possibility, in my opinion, that the picture shows an animal other than a sasquatch.

edit on 25-9-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by Asktheanimals

That's because someone brushed over the snout. This pic seems doctored, there's a huge white dot that looks like the sun coming up from behind the trees right where the bears snout should be.

This is what the pic should look like:

You PS skills come away lacking, but yeah, bear.

Merely for the fact that the femur and tibia proportions are wrong for an upright walking humanoid. If the leg proportions fit, then wear them.

Try that picture to determine humanoid proportions for yourself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join