It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MODS: question about ad on home page.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I guess this question could be posed to anyone one that saw it, I just figured the mods may know better.

Yesterday I clicked on an ad on the home page referring to "3 trick people are using to make money"
It regarded a man that was homeless and started making money through blogging. He moved to Costa Rica and now is offering his services.

I didnt get to finish reading the information, and I forgot what the name of the website was.

Please help me to find this site/ad. Thanks

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Wait a minute here.
A homeless man blogging with a computer probably from home? (Shelters and garbage bins don't have WiFi.)
He probably moved to Costa Rica because they don't have extradition back to the U.S.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Im not trying to talk about the guys story. I'm just trying to find his page again.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If you have not cleared your browser history just look it up there. But honestly you should beware of those ads and links.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

My browser history is cleared everytime I leave the internet. And I am aware of the sneakiness of certin adds. I always read the fine print.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
Wait a minute here.
A homeless man blogging with a computer probably from home? (Shelters and garbage bins don't have WiFi.)
He probably moved to Costa Rica because they don't have extradition back to the U.S.

No shelters don't have wifi but a lot of public libraries do not to mention all the fast food restaurants that also have free wifi.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Cough! Cough! ( scam!)

Pahaha

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
www.empowernetwork.com/.../from-rags-to-riches-homeles...

Is this it?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
www.empowernetwork.com/.../from-rags-to-riches-homeles...

Is this it?

Thats it!!!!! Thanks

Mods feel free to remove this thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
let me guess ...

dood makes $5000. a month
lives on the beach and only works
when he feels like it

the marketing system
is for people that like
to be lazy

nuff said
& good luck wit that

edit on 9/24/2012 by spoonbender because: when something is too good to be true..... it is

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Its actually for my wife.

This is right up her ally, shes definetly the blogger type. and even if its BS I can always just unsubscribe. Its 25 bucks/mnth for them to host a blog for you. And for you to have your own domain thoiugh anyone else,its gonna run you that much anyway.

So why not have a chance to make some serious cash if you play your cards right. Its just a matter of clicks, you dont have "buy" anything. Its all about the traffic you can generate to raise your visit/click ratio.

How bout this....I'll check back, in a month and I'll let yall know how it is.....Hmmm you know what.. I'm just gonna make it a new thread. :-)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Might want to u2u a mod before starting that thread. Dont know if critiquing a website is permitted on here.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
Might want to u2u a mod before starting that thread. Dont know if critiquing a website is permitted on here.

Well I guess its not aloud....it got removed

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
S.C.A.M.

simple.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
1 and a 2 and a 3..

top topics

join