It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Should We Be Concerned about the Next Cold Climate Era?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Space and Science Research Corporation

This new era called a 'solar hibernation' or 'grand minimum' is caused by a repeating 206 year cycle of the Sun. These hibernations are accompanied by historic reductions in the energy output of the Sun. SSRC research shows the next solar hibernation will bring a long period of cold just as it has done before every time this cycle 'turns over' from its global warming phase to its global cooling phase. In addition, SSRC research backed by that of other researchers has shown a high degree of correlation between solar hibernations and the world's largest earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

Mr. Casey, President of the SSRC was the first authority to notify the White House and other government agencies of this coming solar hibernation in early 2007. Numerous other scientists discovered the same cycles of the Sun. Their findings have been ignored or buried in science journals and thus essentially unknown to the public.During the first six months of 2011, NASA, The US Air Force, and the National Solar Observatory all confirmed the coming solar grand minimum. The next solar hibernation and according to the SSRC and many other scientists, the next climate change to decades of record cold has begun.

That does not mean we can wait to prepare. Now that the hibernation has begun, it is possible for these unusual variations in temperatures to strike with little warning. We should not be surprised to see occasional severe crop damage and recurring food shortages in many nations at any time. Comparisons to the Dalton Minimum show that there is a high probability of social, economic and political turmoil worldwide as a result of massive crop losses from the coming cold weather. The SSRC believes this damage to the world's agricultural systems will be sufficient to create conditions that could lead to the world's worst subsistence crisis in recorded history. This same food crisis occurred during the last hibernation, though with significantly fewer people to feed. Historian John D. Post called that time"...the last great subsistence crisis."

Additionally, SSRC research and that of other respected researchers shows that geophysical upheavals like the largest earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are likely to occur during these solar events. As before with the Mt. Tambora eruption in 1815 that took place during the last solar hibernation, large volcanic eruptions may greatly add to the cooling of the Earth on top of that created by the reduction in the Sun's output. Further, the largest recorded earthquakes in US history took place in the middle of the last hibernation, the New Madrid quakes of 1811-1812. The SSRC Research Report 1-2010, (See The RC Theory page) similar to that of other researchers, established a strong link between solar hibernations and these largest geophysical disturbances. Given the likelihood of major quakes and volcanic eruptions here in the US, the SSRC immediately notified US authorities and major news outlets after release of the report.

A RETIRED Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University physics professor has rejected the theory of global warming, arguing that temperatures are, in fact, cooling. Addressing a group of students and lecturers in his old department on Friday, Prof Koos Vermaak said a global temperature rise was “not possible”.

The mediaeval warming period 900AD-1300AD and the Little Ice Age 1280-1850AD had been left out, skewing the graph. The results were consequently wrong, he said. He said a 1990-2007 satellite study of the temperatures in the inner atmospheric envelope of stratosphere and the outer envelope of troposphere ought to show global warming, if it was occurring, because this was where the reflected heat of the sun was absorbed, in terms of the greenhouse effect. But results of this study showed a –0,493°C decline over the past decade, “so in fact there is a cooling trend”

www.spaceandscience.net...

With everything we know about the big shuffle in world governments, the apparent take over of individuals sovereign rights and freedoms, land grabs, water issues, and GMO foods continuing to be pushed forward, this thread is here to remind you not to be complacent in your preparedness for future events. It is happening and it does not take a conspiracy expert to tell you that "the times they are a changing."

The big question is whether you chose to adapt or succumb. Humanity will survive, people will come together to find new ways to not only survive but to thrive. This report brought those facts home for me and I hope it lights a fire under your ambitions as well.

We live in New Madras region and yet have close family on the west coast as well, so no region in the US seems safe from this coming era of change. From Volcanic activity to Earthquakes, hurricanes and drought, this planet is shifting, that can no longer be denied, but will you wait until its too late and the official news is shared or take steps now to remain independent as long as possible and out of those FEMA camps set up for the dissidents of the future?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Testing to see if this will work, if this science change information is correct then we really need to push for disclosure rather than watching a huge percentage of earths life die off simply because they did not tell us the truth.

A must see video presentation about the cold sun.

edit on 23-9-2012 by antar because: Fix y.t. link

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Today would be a great time to start the new Ice Age!!! I don't mean an mini Ice Age but a major ice age, I'm so done with this damn heat
!
It say's it's 85 here but they don't tell you it feels like 110.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
As we move into the uncharted climactic period in human history worldwide, what we are all witness to is similar imo to a reboot of life as we know it yet what will the earth look like after the coming cataclysmic changes? Will it be a cleaner less populated world evolving to the next level of our shared evolution or will it become a post apocalyptic nightmare that would take thousands of years to clean up?

(Gotta go for now be back to expound on these thoughts)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

What a load of cods-wallop. I'm a believer in the Earth being in a cooling phase also but your just exaggerating it so much...if true then yes a few earthquakes and volcanoes will happen, it'll be on the news for a while and a few people will die but no where even close to the amount you are suggesting in relation to the worlds increasing 7 billion population.

What is an interesting scenario however is if this comes into play and we do enter another mini-ice age...the natural disasters will not be what plunges the world into disorder, it will be the built up strain of resources due to the cold and as a result the already fragile state of the world may be plunged into war over it.

But yes, it will be very very cold. So cold that you'd need a saw to cut bread and you'd wake up with your nightcap stuck to your bedstead if you have no heating.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
SSRC are a bunch of flim-flam men.

but if you really believe "]a historic drop in global temperatures is under way and that the previously predicted climate change to one of a long and deep global cooling era has begun" is true, that's up to you.

And while I'm at it, I have an exiler that can cure cancer and prolong life to at least 150 years. PM me if you'd like some. Only $150 for a 2ml bottle.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wulfric

I hope you are right about this all being codswallop, but things are just getting too out of control right now for me not to continue looking deeper into the meanings and their connectivity to my survival, our survival.

This is not my intelligence, not my information so don't shoot the messenger.

We seem to agree on all your other points.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Here is one for you too! Never hurts to have the info.

Cold Climate Housing research center:

www.cchrc.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have been trying to figure out what the heck is going to be happening this winter in regards to strange weather patterns emerging. This is more instinctual than scientific. It is a gut level feeling rather than data based initiative on my part to even suggest that the start to a climate change will begin to show itself this year rather than further down the road.

Interestingly when I first began to search the internet for data it was pretty easy to find, now the real information seems to get harder to find and sorting through the 'information' looking for intelligence has become even harder.

What would have been a discomfort, an inconvenience in the early 1800's would be devastating in today's society. Although there are some people who would fare much better than others, the majority of people are dependent upon the grid system for their well being. We all know how fallible the grid systems are. A simple ice storm can cause localized power outages for weeks and in a larger scale situations it can lead into months.

Food and water scarcities are no longer something of science fiction they are fast becoming science fact and not for some obscure peoples of a third world nation but in today's western society where people are dependent upon services delivered and most store no more than a few weeks food at best in their pantries.

Many families and individuals have begun to grow their own supplemental produce which is a good start but falls short if what has been known as the growing seasons change rapidly or stop all together for a period of time.

These are the thoughts that create solutions, and to deny the changes that are rapidly affecting us all is a fools errand. I am not trying to scare anyone, far from it, it is just time to look at possibilities that were at one time laughed at or considered impossible. I do not wish to end up in a fema camp half starved and under the control of Dr.s and staff who will treat my family and loved ones like cattle to the slaughter just because they were not ready or informed about what was to come.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Nice post on your latest one, I'm not sure if you've heard of him but take a google for Piers Corbyn. He knows a lot about this type of stuff and he's been harking no about the little ice age since 2007 or so.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Laugh at me but I really feel like change is coming much faster than earlier expected. This is an alarming time and especially for those who have previously lived in climates which were they had no need for heaters or fireplaces. Education needs to happen and happen fast, if the PTB refuse to help humanity understand the weather and how to prepare then let the internet and networking individuals do it. Here is some info I thought was worthy of sharing on this thread if not one of its own.

Record snow in Brazil

My wife’s family lives in Rio de Janeiro,” says reader Kevin Koffenberger. “They report that the windchill temperature is 9 degrees celsius (48.2 F) today.

No one in Rio has central heating or fireplaces, and its supposed to be spring there!”

“Even though the mainstream media tries to ignore the obvious cooling in the southern hemisphere over the past several years, Accuweather has picked up on an amazing turn of events from record heat to severe storm to snow and record cold in Brazil,” says Koffenberger.

“The Little Ice Age had many examples of severe storms with sudden, drastic changes during an extended period of low solar activity. Does any of this sound familiar to anyone else?”

According to Metsul, lightning strikes numbered over 300,000 in four days in Rio Grande do Sul (the southernmost state in Brazil), which reported two million without power.

Near the city of Camaquã, nearly a foot (300 mm) of rain was estimated, collapsing a bridge.

Huge hailstones punched holes in roofs, high winds (estimated near 100 mph) knocked down brick walls and radio antennas.

Thousands of homes were damaged in southern Brazil as well as neighboring Argentina and Paraguay (where five people were killed).

On the Uruguay coast, streets filled with sand and sea foam as winds gusted to 107 mph (172 km/hr). Incredibly, less than 10 days later, reports and photos of snow and temperatures below freezing (with wind chills as low as -30 C!) started pouring in.

An article from Estadao.com says (translation) says: “Also there was record snow between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, in Bom Jardim da Serra and Urubici. According to Epagri / Ciram, responsible for monitoring weather conditions in Santa Catarina, the last time there was record snowfall in spring in the state was in 2000.”

iceagenow.info...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wulfric

I hope you will read the post above this one about Brazil, it seems like tptb are not going to help people better prepare for anything out of the norm and that worries me greatly. What was once considered fringe or out on a limb articles and information sharing, has become common place the only difference is that people hate change so much that they convince themselves the nwo plan is how it has always been and actually would go along with it rather than insist on the truth. In other words people would rather die thinking everything is normal, the same than to open their eyes and see things for how they really are, different... more so everyday on every level, weather only being one change.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Aye, last happened in Santa Catarina in 2000. That was back in the Ice Age wasn't it?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Right so snow is not completely uncommon in that region but it is not normal for sure. I bet people could make some money going down selling wood stoves at a good price.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I'd say the record high temps the previous week were more exceptional

But, yes, there do seem to be more frequent extremes of weather. Global warming? Or just that the internet means we're more aware of what's going on in the world these days?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

We really need to be aware of the whole "Internet spreading the info mentality" I am not being negative just saying this is fast becoming the pat answer for all things to do with the quickening. It would make a great discussion topic yet it seems more and more people really do not want to discuss as much as just get their own ideas across.

Edit to say thanks for replying, my threads never seem to be the ones people like to join and clarify, discuss. Not sure this is 100% correct or not, but it did give me that 'hit' if you know what I mean.
edit on 28-9-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I've only running my newsblog since June 2009. I wish I - or someone else - had started earlier because so far it doesn't prove much. But I hope over time it will show whether or not severe weather events are more common.

edit on 28-9-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Awesome saved to bookmarks, I will check on it frequently. Have to go buy clothes for my son tonight but will check it out later.

And of course I have something to hide!

edit on 28-9-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This is a really good thread I discovered today, it is possible it ties into this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have read about this as well, not so long ago.

I heard them referred to in slightly different terminology.

"The Grand Maximum" and "the Maunder Minimum".

Same idea though. The thirteen year solar cycles are part of much bigger and longer cycles. The last "Maunder minimum" is attributed to "the little ice age" and "the year without a summer". It appears when this minimum was in effect, there was a volcanic eruption that enhanced the cooling...this was "the year without a summer".

Not so hard to believe it could happen again.
edit on 10/9/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join