It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police officers are going nuts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

A Robbinsville police officer was arrested last night after breaking into a family's apartment and assaulting a mother in a wheelchair and her 4-year-old son, the Mercer County Prosecutor's Office said today. Authorities say they have no idea why Sgt. Mark Lee, an 18-year department veteran, burst into the apartment at Project Freedom, a home for people with disabilities on Hutchinson Road. Knocking the woman from her wheelchair, Lee also allegedly went after the boy and assaulted him as well. “He went berserk,” the father said of Lee this afternoon. “He broke in the house, knocked her down, tried to get on top of her.”

click

Wow they must really be giving cops some hardcore drugs these days

and how does that make you feel

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Sep 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

What about all the drugs confiscated at crimes scenes that don't make it to the evidence locker?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
How does it make me feel?

Not surprised.

More mistrustful of cops now than ever before.

Fairly disgusted.

Picking on those who cannot defend themselves...what a "hero".

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

More bath salts? I wonder if they are doing any tests on these deranged people and if so, will they ever release their findings? They have to have something in common.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Makes me wonder if what we have here is a serious case of Roid rage

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

They are giving cops the same crap that they are giving soldiers, anti-depressants... prozac, lexapro, zoloft, etc...
These drugs do amp your brain up, trust me.. ive taken them.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Here's what I think happened.
The cop picked on the wrong person, and that person shoved the cops taser up the cops backside.
I'm sure that explains his behaviour.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

And if someone had tried to stop this criminal, they would have been charged with every crime imaginable simply because of his job title: that hes a cop.

edit on 19-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well why did he keep saying he wanted the boy over and over again? This seemed to have some foreknowledge of the residence and couple and the child and maybe wasn't just a random crazed moment?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wow! This is terrible!

Thank goodness they are charging him - and he did enough stupid things to make the charges stick.

18 years old? I'm glad he wasn't a police officer for long - that wouldn't have been good.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

What evidence do you have, that was left out of the article that you cited, to say that the officer was under the influence of drugs at the time of the incident?

What? The incident that happened involving the police officer? Or the unconfirmed accusation, made by you, that the officer was under the influence of drugs at the time of the incident?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
Wow! This is terrible!

Thank goodness they are charging him - and he did enough stupid things to make the charges stick.

18 years old? I'm glad he wasn't a police officer for long - that wouldn't have been good.

Read it again. He was an 18 year veteran of the force. That's a long time.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

And if someone had tried to stop this criminal, they would have been charged with every crime imaginable simply because of his job title: that hes a cop.

The article clearly states that the family's home health aide fought back against the deranged officer.

The boy's father, also in a wheelchair, was unable to help as the family's home health aide fought back against Lee, the man said.

The article does not mention any charges against the family's home health aide because he or she tried to stop the officer.

I understand that the actions of THIS particular police officer in question are suspect. And I also understand that some members of this site have a general mistrust or even hatred of the police. But please, get real and look at the facts at hand.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

"Police Officers are going nuts" and you post the story of one police officer going nuts...Perhaps a better title would have been, "Police Officer Assaults Woman in Wheelchair."

There are almost a million police officers (state & local) in the US, there probably are a few with problems considering the numbers. The title makes it sound like every officer has gone off his/her rocker and attacking citizens...the evidence doesn't back it up.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This abherrant behaviour is certainly alarming in itself, but hardly the thing a veteran cop of 18yrs (2 short of pension)
would be doing if he was in his right mind.....
Therefore, either he was drugged, or he was in a natural dissociated state brought on by psychosis or other reasons....
He damn sure wasnt straight .maybe hypoglycemic or something else causeing hallucinations?
Now he has to have had blood or drug tests and whatever else needed to understand his behavioiur by now.......

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
*have gone

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Demonic possession or Drug abuse....
take your pick.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sounds like a drug interaction to me.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by areyouserious2010

What evidence do you have, that was left out of the article that you cited, to say that the officer was under the influence of drugs at the time of the incident?

What? The incident that happened involving the police officer? Or the unconfirmed accusation, made by you, that the officer was under the influence of drugs at the time of the incident?

I'll make whatever accusations I feel like. Stay off my threads, I dont deal with people that come to websites with the singular purpose of trolling police threads.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Just adding another story to the many wild wrong doings by police

thats why

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join