It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline of events to come based on Revelations - can we predict what could be coming? (or what has

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I don't know, but here goes...

(oh first off, i'm not religious... in that i believe the biblical god Yahweh is some type of alien king...; ... and all the flying chariots in Ezekiel were probably ufos...and angels were probably ETs...and sodom and gomorrah were probably nuked....so that's why i actually do take the bible and its predictions fairly seriously...)

By the way - our father who art in heaven - AMEN.... you realise you are probably praying to the Egyptian God AMEN-RA, right? Horus might be Jesus (at least i've read a lot of stuff saying this. i am not 100% sure but think it very poss...) ...but that's for another thread...

The prophecies...

* the black horse (Rev 5:5)- talks about the cost of wheat and barley... is this reference to soaring food prices/inflation/famine in terms of people's daily bread? (just a random guess) - Are we in this phase now?

*the pale horse: (Rev 5:8) Death and Hell following...basically talks about people being killed with the sword (wars); with hunger (famine)....

* the fifth seal : (Rev: 5:9) talks about those slain for the word of God - presumably the killing of Christians i suppose?

*the sixth seal: (Rev: 5:12) talks of a great earthquake, the sun going black and the moon going red, the stars 'falling to earth', every mountain and island moved out of their place etc... sounds like there is a great earthquake which preceeds a pole shift. (actually other cultures say the same thing) During the pole shift it says everyone - including the 'kings and rich men' of the earth, hides themselves in the earth or rocks to try to take cover...

*then Chapter 7 says that before the 'angels' are allowed to 'hurt the earth', the 144 000 servants of God are sealed on their foreheads... (not sure what that means... given some type of mark i guess - maybe rescued?) These seem to be descendents of the 'tribes of israel' i.e. jewish followers of Yahweh.... (so loyal followers of this alien 'God' i suppose).

*the seventh seal (Rev: 8) deals with the seven trumpets of the apocalypse: (where the 'angels' proceed to 'hurt the earth' i presume):

1. - this trumpet is followed by hail and fire mingled with blood; 1/3 of the trees burnt up; all green grass burnt up

(on a side note - no wonder the dolphins have decided to commit suicide...)

2. - this trumpet is followed by a 'great mountain burning with fire' (VOLCANO?) was cast into the sea (canary islands - half of a volcano there is due to slip into the sea any day now...or could be worse, dont know...) - and 1/3 part of the sea became blood...and 1/3 of the ships were destroyed (that's one big volcano...unless it means a meteorite or something...)

3 - this trumpet is followed by a 'great star falling from heaven' burning 'as it were a lamp' and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the 'fountains of waters' (oceans?) and the name of the star is claled Wormwood (comet or asteroid/one of Nibiru's moons maybe? )and this made the water bitter/undrinkable and many people died because of this...

4 - this trumpet is followed by a 'third part of the sun' being 'smitten' and a third part of the moon; and a third part of the stars (don't know what this means... maybe Nibiru the brown dwarf arrives and blocks them out but we can't see it still or something..) ...and the third part of them was darkened... which affects day/night on earth....

5 - after the fifth trumpet the following happens:
* a star (ufo?) falls from heaven to earth - and 'to him were given the key of the bottomless pit:
so apparently the 'bottomless pit' - underworld of many different cultures (xibalba/etc)? - is opened
-lots of smoke comes out and darkens the sky

- locusts come out onto the earth. these 'locusts' are strange creatures though indeed.
they are allowed to hurt any that do not have the seal of God on their foreheads... (so they can't hurt the 144 000)
- so they are going to 'sting' (or bite?) humans - not kill them - for five months (by that i presume it means any surviving humans...as by this time there might not be many by the sound of it...)
- what do these strange 'locusts' who live in the 'underworld' look like? well their 'faces were as the faces of men'; their hair was like women's hair (long?); and their teeth were 'as the teeth of lions'.... i dont want to be the one to say vampires...but vampires?....
(so all the zombie apocalypse people might be happy after all...)
*apparently during this time humans will 'seek death but not find it'.... i'm not surprised....
- you may not agree about the vampire description - they are certainly strange beings, described with wings and tails as well... although this could be a confused observer reporting some kind of flying ships and not understanding what he saw since ancient prophets did not understand technology.. the locusts appear to be 'armed' with 'breastplates'....
so an army - it would seem....from the underworld...
* their king or leader is 'an angel of the bottomless pit' - named Abaddon, or Apollyon.

6 - after this trumpet the following: the angel looses the four angels which are bound in the Euphrates River. Their job is to 'slay the third part of men'. So kill 1/3 of humans (left after all the pole shift and so on i presume. it's kind of a wonder anyone's still left by now...). It seems the four angels might lead an army of horsemen - numbering 200 000 000. sounds like these 'horses' could be some kind of weapon/ufo ship/technology judging on the way the prophet is struggling to describe them using the terms of his day...they evidently looked very strange to him.... (i.e. fire and smoke and brimstone seemed to come out of them. i.e. probably just lazer or other weapons i would guess.)

The next thing that happens is 'SEVEN THUNDERS' - but the prophet was told not to write anything down about what happens with these 'seven thunders' - to seal it up and 'write them not'...
So other stuff will clearly occur that was not to be prophesized or told to humans...

7 - i'm not sure what happens with this seventh angel/trumpet - perhaps it's to do with the seven thunders... it does say (Rev: 10:7) that in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, ..the mystery of God should be finished'... (does this mean that people will then understand this 'God' fully and what he is about i.e. there will be no more 'mystery' or hidden secrets?)

(all of this kind of gives me a 'war of the worlds' feeling, btw...)

Chapter 11 talks about two 'witnesses' of this God who will prophesy what is to happen to the earth
People will try to hurt them but anyone who does is going to be killed with fire somehow coming from their 'mouths'??? (weird...) a weapon?
Their job is to :
- stop it raining - to cause famines
- turn waters into blood
- 'smite the earth' with plagues.. which it says 'they often will'...

To be continued...

sorry for being morbid guys. but revelations IS pretty morbid...

The American Indians have similar legends of destruction but i have read that they see it from a different perspective. They see it as Mother Earth shaking up her children... including by calling asteroids to her and so on.... Due to the way humans (and aliens i presume) have mistreated the planet and upset the natural laws/balance of nature....
Personally i prefer to see coming events from this perspective... Maybe she/nature is allowing what is to come for this reason?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
actually maybe i should have put this in the religion forum if there is one. dont mind if it's moved...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Part of the reason I don't like adhering to the Bible is because it is virtually impossible to extract a "factual" conclusion...you can give pretty much any answer you want to, and it will seem to fit.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Okay... so back to the story.

* After the two 'witnesses' have finished their testimony.. presumably some time before/during all the above events of Revelations - before they really get going i imagine... the 'beast from the bottomless pit' - Apollyon? - is going to make war on them and kill them. Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city 'which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt , where also our Lord was crucified'.... some people say this means Jerusalem. Maybe it does. I wonder if it means Egypt... due to the whole Osiris death and resurrection story, but i am not sure....(the Egyptians had a God who died and was resurrected long before Christianity).

* The bodies of the witnesses lie in the street for three and a half days then they are 'resurrected' (come back to life)... the whole resurrection after 3 days thing is reminding me of vampires again... don't know why...

* Then they 'ascend up to heaven in a cloud' - i.e. travel up into the sky in a ufo cloaked as a cloud? (Imo)...

* In this same hour there is a great earthquake - 1/10 of the city falls - 7 000 men are slain in the quake - the rest are scared and worship the God...

7 - Okay now the 7th angel sounds it's trumpet: voices in heaven (the sky) say: "The Kingdoms of the world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ, and he shall reign for ever and ever."

-okay this sounds to me like the ETs in the sky are going to tell the inhabitants of Earth that they have a new ruler. Horus? The head of the Illuminati pyramid - the 'new king' of the Earth is going to ascend his throne??? (perhaps?)
So i.e. an alien takeover of the whole of the Earth...imo....
If Horus is one and the same as Jesus... perhaps....?

I think i mite have to come back and do this in installments... there's too much to write really....will return later...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

yes well it's just my take on it. It might not be right; and others may differ.

And i think other cultures have different versions of events and attribute different causes to them...

but anyway...

i actually just started the thread cuz i am going thru revelations trying to see if i can figure out when WW3 is gonna happen or if it's mentioned in there....

not sure so far...maybe i haven't got to it yet...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Rememer the past knowledge, but don't go looking for the answers there. Timewave zero is the best way to interpret future events through spikes in novelty on this 3rd dimensional plane.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
1.) 1st trumpet - physical and metaphorical. As a result of the first 4 trumpets sounding this trumpet is fully fulfiled. It represents all the "green grass" (economy) be burned up (greek word = totally consumed), this trumpet sounded in the fall of 2008 and has been continuosly occuring since then. It also represents drought and the destruction of all crops, eventually leading to global food conflicts. When it is fulfilled the US/UK/Australia/NZ/Canada/South Africa/Israel (i.e. the Nations of Israel) will have collapsed as world powers and their economies destroyed. Again this trumpet continues on through the first 4 and does not fully come to fruition until after the first 4 trumpets sounded and as a result of them.

2.) 2nd Trumpet - physical. This trumpet is a small scale nuclear multiple cites simultaneous strike buy Islam against the nations of Israel, and specifically the United States. The "mountain" (governement/nation/country) "on fire" (angry/wrathful/vengeful) is Iran and specifically the leadership of Iran and their plan to ushur in the 12 imam. This attack occurs on the same day in multiple port cites in the US and possibly UK/Canada. This is the trumpet that propels all others to fruition.

3.) 3rd Trumpet - physical. The details of this trumpet have not yet been revealed to God through His prophets, but it involves a nuclear exchange resulting in 1/3rd of the light from the sun and moon to not reach the Earth's surface, this drops global temperatures and further fulfills the 1st trumpet as a result. Personally I feel this is a US strike in retaliation to the 2nd trumpet attack against her, but that is from me, not revealed by God.

4.) 4th Trumpet - physical. The details of this trumpet have not yet been revealed by God through His prophets, but it is the straw that breaks the camels back. After this event occurs the US/UK/Canada/NZ/Australia/SA/Israel will collapse as global players/forces. The result of all 4 trumpets sounding is the fulfillment of the 1st trumpet... total economic and social collapse, with in the nations of Israel. Personnally I feel this is an EMP strike over the US/UK alliance nations (by China/Russia) to stop the excessive use of nuclear weapons in retaliation due to the nuclear winter type of result that is taking place (1/3rd of the sun not reaching the Earth), but this is just me, not revealed by God.

5.) 5th Trumpet - physical and spiritual. As a result of the first 4 trumpets sounding the greatest military and economy the world has ever known is removed as a global player. This results in a power void and subsequent vacuum in the political realm. A group forms in order to fill the void. A group that already has the ground work in place (because of the 1st trumpet and economic collapse). 10 nations in the former Roman Empire will come together one last time in a loose alliance thrown together quickly due to the first 4 trumpets. Germany will once again be the focal point of this power (as they were in WW1 and WW2, which were the last 2 times this Beast governemt appeared). They will use the military power cloaked under NATO to attempt to mold mankind into their vision of a future. That is the physical. The spiritual involves Satan and his army of demon appearing on the Earth to deceive the masses into turning away from the laws of God. Their deception does not affect God's true servants because they hold onto the truths of God, but those who are not living the truth of God will be deceived by it. Aliens are demons, you do not have to beleive this for it to be true, and at a certain moment in time Satan and his host will be allowed by God to manifest physically as beings from another star system. They will attempt to convince mankind they are both the creators of us (usurping God's title as creator) and saviors of us in this time of turmoil (usurping the title of Jesus Christ). Their torment will be spiritual (in the mind) which is why they cannot kill, only torment. These EU nations are the Beast governemt in Revelation and the 7th and final revival of the Holy Roman Empire.

6.) The 6th Trumpet - physical. In opposition to the unexpected power play in Europe an Asiatic alliance of formed, between primarily China and Russia. This is the Dragon governement in Revelation and they rise to stop Europe's conquest and power grab. This army will be responsible for the death of over 2 billion when they begin useing their nuclear stocks to force Europe to it's knees. These 2 forces are the sides fighting in Armegeddon, and this WW3 will last up until the final 24 hour day within the current day of the Lord we are living in today.

7.) The 7th Trumpet - physical and spiritual. Jeus Chirst and His saints manifest physically and put an end to the destruction of the Beast and Dragon. All 7 vials are poured out duing this 24 hour day, as God brings an end to mankinds self rule and the begins the rule of the kingdom of God on Earth.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The 7 trumpets are mankind doing it to mankind as influenced by Satan.

The 7 vials are God's alone to execute His perfect judgement on those who are destroying the Earth.

It will be fulfilled by the day Jesus Christ returns to reign, and that date in May 19, 2013.

PENTECOST. Pentecost 2012 to Pentecost 2013 is the Day of the Lord, we are living in it right now as I write.

God Bless,

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

S&F to you for the bravery it took to post this, as far as

7 - i'm not sure what happens with this seventh angel/trumpet - perhaps it's to do with the seven thunders... it does say (Rev: 10:7) that in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, ..the mystery of God should be finished'... (does this mean that people will then understand this 'God' fully and what he is about i.e. there will be no more 'mystery' or hidden secrets?) (all of this kind of gives me a 'war of the worlds' feeling, btw...)
we are now in it, for the word has and is now been put to all ears and eyes you believe in it or not, as for the locusts, AH 64 comes to mind

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Something to consider. Daniel 11. Based on what I know Daniel 11 appears to be an alternate telling of the final 7 years. The trick would be to find common events between the prophesies to figure out how and where the Revelation events fall on the Daniel 11 timeline.

Daniel 11-6 appears to be when the last 7 years start.

Daniel 11-21 is where the Antichrist becomes the leader of the kingdom of the north.

Daniel 11-31 is where he desecrates the Jewish temple. This is where I would expect the 2 witnesses to appear. And this would be the 3.5 year mark of the 7 years. And the start of the "great tribulation". I suspect this is where the first trumpet sounds as well.

Daniel 11-40 is where the bowl judgments start. 11-45 is the last bowl judgment and when the Antichrist falls. Babylon receives her judgment. And so on.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

This is all very interesting to me.

Could you educate me on the specifics of how this date has been determined?

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

oh so close but yet so far this form your post

3 - this trumpet is followed by a 'great star falling from heaven' burning 'as it were a lamp' and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the 'fountains of waters' (oceans?) and the name of the star is claled Wormwood (comet or asteroid/one of Nibiru's moons maybe? )and this made the water bitter/undrinkable and many people died because of this...
could have been the Chernobyl disaster. for it did turn 1/3 of the waters bitter and did burn 1/3 of the earth, or it could be the latest one in japan, for it is on the oceans coast, and is still making it bitter

top topics

join