It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removing Evil Spirits

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Some people on this planet are drawn to the occult or the pursuit of hidden knowledge and practise what they don't understand like OTO followers , others are pure evil and practise what they do understand like the elite which use Houngangs (Voodou priests) who can access the spirit world and direct this what i can only describe as evil energy.

An evil spirit can be directed at the victim as far as i am aware by either the Houngang looking at the person or having the DNA of the intended victim which is the way they attack me, normally a spirit once inside you never leaves you unless you have your wits about you and question the unusual thoughts which result in actions that you do not normally undertake like cutting yourself while working, crossing the road and not looking the right way, inflicting harm on others including loved ones and even thoughts of suicide.

How do you tell if an evil spirit is about to attack you or you have been infected.
The spirit will wait in the room until you fall asleep then they pierce your ear lobe which will swell up and leave a tiny puncture mark then the weird thoughts and accidents begin as the spirit controls your thoughts.

If you are not sure if you have a spirit inside you (it is not easy to tell) the best way i found is to walk down a street and as you approach people that are walking the same direction as you they will feel uneasy even scared and will start to turn around maybe looking at you but you will realise they are uneasy even stopping and letting you pass sometimes, try not to look at the backs of peoples heads as this can also get people to turn around. you will notice this in quite a high percentage of people.

The first time it happened to me i woke up with this weird smokey black zig zag type of thing above me slowly dissipating backwards over my counter in my shop, I honestly thought i was dreaming having absolutely no experience of this and just went back to sleep but when i awoke and started my days work i slipped 3 times during the day cutting myself each time, im a shoe repairer so slips hurt LOL then at the end of my day a friend came in and told me my ear was swollen I had a look and sure enough the lobe was twice as big with a tiny piercing so i started looking into it on the internet and found some unnerving stories that were similar to what was happening to me, next day I slipped again first thing so i started to be a lot more careful when i went to sleep that night i left the lords prayer on my computer screen (I am not religious) and put up an imaginary shield of light around me which is what the internet site advised, i did this every night and i gained control over a few weeks and all was well until a couple of months later when as i was about to go to sleep i could feel this really scary presence which i now realised corresponded with the previous attack, I literally had my hammer knife and an axe as i lay there until 3.0 clock in the morning I then thought i was being silly although i was really scared and fell asleep instead of getting up and getting out of there well i awoke again with a pierced and swollen ear again.

I then did some more reading up as this next one didn't leave with the way i used the previous time and i found out about Hopi ear candles which are amazing as well as totally clearing out all the wax and relieving stress the spirit seems to have gone only time will tell I guess and i will know if they do it to me again that this way has worked.

This is how some of the so called Elite work using the dark arts against people who are a threat to them and expose there lowlife ways,

Anyway if anyone thinks they have been attacked by an evil spirit use the shield, prayers and hopi ear candles and if you haven't been attacked by a spirit but just want to feel better or have an ear infection then the ear candles are fantastic they can also be made by getting a round piece of wood wrapping it in paper then dipping it with melted candle wax once its gone hard remove the wood, insert it tightly into the ear passage and light the end and the flame draws out whatever is in the ear canal,
the ear candles you buy from the shop have a filter in which also stops the wax falling back into the ear and is a lot better than making them yourself but if you dont have access to a shop or money then diy it is use a partner to help you.

Good luck if you have been attacked it is not a nice experience and most people think you are mad because if you haven't experienced this you cannot comprehend it so don't worry about how other people think.
edit on 18-9-2012 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

I got one better, just call on the name of the Lord, Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ). Any who call on the name of the Lord, the King of Israel and the Holy One shall be saved. Demons flee at the sound of his name, it's like burning them with acid.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by jinni73

I got one better, just call on the name of the Lord, Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ). Any who call on the name of the Lord, the King of Israel and the Holy One shall be saved. Demons flee at the sound of his name, it's like burning them with acid.

i second that, you need jesus as your personal savior, i have had demonic attacks in the past , sleep praalysis visitations , its all gone since i gave my life to the lord.

take a look at stopsleepparalysis.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jericanman

I go to church every now and then but what should a person of another religion (not saying I am) do and say if so encountered? If Jewish or Buddhist or atheist, should they call on the name of their Lord and Savior in their religion? Just asking.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Where do people like you come from?

I haven't heard such drivel in quite awhile. The Piercing of an "earlobe?" Are you SERIOUS???

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

I go to church every now and then but what should a person of another religion (not saying I am) do and say if so encountered? If Jewish or Buddhist or atheist, should they call on the name of their Lord and Savior in their religion? Just asking.

The jewish God is the pre-incarnate form of the christian God Yeshua (Jesus) whose name is salvation. They won't even call on his name because they adhere to a curse God laid on the apostate jews who fled to Egypt when Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylon conquered Israel. God told the jews back then anyone of them who went back to Egypt would die, the sword they feared the most would find them and cut them down and he forbade them to ever call on his name because he wouldn't hear them. To this day they won't even say his name aloud. No other name brings salvation, there is no other name given amoung men whereby they can be saved. I've seen "cleansings" performed by native american shaman and other nonbelievers but they never last, evil spirits will always comeback and they will be 10 times worse than they were before. I studied the paranormal 10 years before i was saved and the only name i have ever seen those things run from is Jesus or his aramaic name Yeshua, that was one of the things that drove me to him because i was being haunted and kept hearing invisible footsteps running across my living room and kitchen, feeling presences breathing down my neck, walking up behind me, throwing cups at me and once about 4 AM my bedroom light turned on by itslf and i heard a gruff voice say "get up!" that scared the sh** out of me. My wife had her own experiences seeing a man with dark hair walk into the bathroom and watch her take a shower. After i got saved i called on Jesus and they left and never came back.
edit on 19-9-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I enjoy your posts, lonewolf. The Lion of Judah is one of my favorite symbols. I have so many shirts dedicated to the tribe (as an Israeli myself) I love Alexander the Great as well! What a hero.

A few months ago, a strange occurrence happened as I laid down and felt a huge weight on top of my arms that held me down, then felt a "riiiiiiiiip" sensation across my chest with the sound of a demon-like growl. It jerked me into the air it was so powerful. I immediately went to the store after that to buy a crucifix necklace.

Yikes!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by jinni73

I got one better, just call on the name of the Lord, Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ). Any who call on the name of the Lord, the King of Israel and the Holy One shall be saved.

Not all the time.

Sometimes demons possess humans and use their bodies/lives to seek forgivness.

From experience, a rapha (plural:Rephaim) can be awakened within a host at time of deep prayer. The rapha can then show the host via coincidence the 11:11 Wake-up Call is a New Age religeon. Just as Jesus warned this world of.

Even after the host knows this and prays to YHWH to remove the spirit, it might not work. Things can go wrong where the rapha flexes its muscles and causes the host to have a seizure.

The host will then feel drained for the next week.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Then explain how houses on top of Indian burial sites experiencing paranormal hauntings and even animal deaths have to call on shaman help to rid the place of the evil entities?

Those shaman use different processes to get rid of the demons. My point is not everyone uses only a pool of names to call for help. Other religions successfully use theirs to get rid of spirits.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I don't know about the ear thing but I had certain experiences, which I later read could all be sings of a negative spirit presence:
Furniture creaking
Sudden coldness
Bad smell (sth burnt in my case)
Feeling of being observed
Fear even though nothing is hapenning

I remember once I met a friend and at some point I felt like sth very evil was around. And the next second this friend asked me if I feel as if sth evil was around

Also 3 am is a very special hour for evil spirits for some reason. I woke up exactly at that hour dozens of times. And always with anxiety.

My idea is they attack good people. There's two ways to beat them - become evil or ignore them. If you can - love them - that's the exact opposite of their intention - fear.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

reply to post by jinni73

I got one better, just call on the name of the Lord, Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ). Any who call on the name of the Lord, the King of Israel and the Holy One shall be saved.

Not all the time.

From experience, a rapha (plural:Rephaim) can be awakened within a host at time of deep prayer. The rapha can then show the host via coincidence the 11:11 Wake-up Call is a New Age religeon. Just as Jesus warned this world of.

Even after the host knows this and prays to YHWH to remove the spirit, it might not work. Things can go wrong where the rapha flexes its muscles and causes the host to have a seizure.

The host will then feel drained for the next week.

The nephilim cannot receive salvation. Yeshua Messiah did not come to die as one of them, they are bastard hybrids of the Fallen Ones who are cursed to wander the earth until they are sent down to Gehenna.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i would recomend once again going to
stopsleepparalysis.org...

read some testomonys, maybe aslo check out

www.alienresistance.org...

Over 100 Online Testimonies that Alien Abductions
Stop and Can Be Terminated as a Life Pattern
In the Name and Authority of Jesus Christ

the abduction phenomina is the same thing as SP its all demonic, and only the one true god can save you from the oppression.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApokalypsisRising
I enjoy your posts, lonewolf. The Lion of Judah is one of my favorite symbols. I have so many shirts dedicated to the tribe (as an Israeli myself) I love Alexander the Great as well! What a hero.

A few months ago, a strange occurrence happened as I laid down and felt a huge weight on top of my arms that held me down, then felt a "riiiiiiiiip" sensation across my chest with the sound of a demon-like growl. It jerked me into the air it was so powerful. I immediately went to the store after that to buy a crucifix necklace.

Yikes!

I'd do more than get a crucifix bro, call on Yeshua!

Did you see that quote from Alexander the Great in my signature? That seems prophetical. The time is drawing near where Israel may have to call on him. Jacob's Trouble is about to drop ontop of them. This crap brewing over there is the last and final head of the Beast rising up. You guys have my prayers, the Caliphate is soon to be reborn and when it is it's eyes will turn on Israel and seek to destroy her once and for all.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Then explain how houses on top of Indian burial sites experiencing paranormal hauntings and even animal deaths have to call on shaman help to rid the place of the evil entities?

Those shaman use different processes to get rid of the demons. My point is not everyone uses only a pool of names to call for help. Other religions successfully use theirs to get rid of spirits.

Maybe because they do not call on Yeshua? I know all about haunted burial lands, i'm decended of Cherokee myself and his name works even for them because many of them are the lost of Ephraim.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ummm...I have never heard of spirits piercing ear drums..lol

They don't need to, although they can stand over your bed and influence your thoughts and dreams sometimes. For me, I usually wake up with hand prints or other markings which along with dreams tells me spirit was there.

just my 2 cents

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

are you not worried by that ?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The nephilim cannot receive salvation.

If that was true, why didn't Jesus condemn the nephil spirits to sheol after removing them into the swine?

some info on that event from a once fallen seraph...

As for the demons who were sent into the swine... Yahushua always cast rebellious spirits out of people.

The nephilim spirits have an appointed day of judgment occurring at the end of the ages...we all do in fact. The only difference is that nephilim do not receive a current age judgement upon their death as humans do.

Lost humans might be in denial about where their final fate is headed but lost nephilim don't have the luxury of denial. They know YHWH is real...they know His judgements are as well.

All lost creatures will perish...but no saved creature will.

Yahushua actually showed the demons mercy. They begged Him to be sent into the swine. He could have, in His authority, sent them to the abyss...but he granted their request.

He knew their appointed time was not yet and that there was still an opportunity for repentance.

One might ask why He did not preach the gospel to them...because the demons who were exposed to His earthly ministry were eye witnesses to His message all along. He was preaching the gospel to every ear that would hear.

What creature most needs to become a "new creature" in Him than one which was not ordained by Him. All beings reconciled to Him will become clean creatures.

YHWH makes promises to those who call on Him...and one is "I will never leave you nor forsake you."

Yeshua Messiah did not come to die as one of them,

True. But as the angel said, the nephilim can still be forgiven.

they are bastard hybrids of the Fallen Ones who are cursed to wander the earth until they are sent down to Gehenna.

Note what the seraph said

there was still an opportunity for repentance

Is YHWH limited in His powers to only be able to forgive pure humans?

Note: there are hardly any pure humans (since the days of Noah) left now.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Anyway if anyone thinks they have been attacked by an evil spirit use the shield, prayers and hopi ear candles

Below actually laughs at these trivial attempts. This will not work.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

All things considered, no, not really as I welcome open communication with spirit

It is a bit odd when it happens.

Now if I was getting hurt, like scratches or bite marks then I would have a problem, however, most of my spirit encounters have been non threatening.

(Should add that the markings from sleep does not happen very often, only a couple of times over my lifetime)
edit on 19-9-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Not accurate. If one from below wants to turn away from Satans kingdom, they will go straight to Father. There are many who have turned away from Satan, because what was promised at the fall, didn't turn out to be how he sold it to them.

There would be no need for them to come to Earth to seek forgiveness. Even if they are pulled out, they can never ever return back above again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join