It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My thoughts on the coming new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I wanna state for the past 8 years of researching the globalist oligarchical cabal and how that this cabal wants a Neofeudalistic economy, a neocolonialist-totalitarian system, with a transhumanist religion with everyone being tracked and controlled similar to what was said George orwells novel 1984. And once this system that just discribed to you is in place the 1984 style control grid would slowly turn into something like what was shown in the film THX1138 where people will be forced medicated and whatnot and then eventually it will progress into something that was described in the novel a brave new world with people having their emotions removed and everyone on the planet is like a hivemind. I say this because after 8 years of research and 4 years of trying to wake people up to what is actually going on. I am now putting the final pieces of this puzzle of trying to understand how it's all going to play out and what personally believe would be the timeline until this New World Order of things is in place.
Now let's talk about the global currency and how it would be set up most people would argue that it would immediately be implemented happen right after the collapse of the dollar but I argue differently. I believe that the dollar just like all currencies would be devalued or revalued to the point where all currencies are of equal value and that those currencies would be put into a basket of currencies called the SDRs or special drawing rights. Then I believe at some point a min of 5 years after the SDRs are implemented they would then collapse all the currencies at once due to them of being of equal value they would then implement a true global currency which I believe will be called the Bancor implemented by the global bank of the world. Of course this currency would have to be digital and the only way you can make transactions would be through a) a microchip or b) retina/thumb scan. The timeline I believe this will all happen would be between 2013-2038.

As for the global government being implemented it would have to be through a 3rd world war with china/Russia/Arabs and US/NATO/EU/Israel signing an agreement to never fight again and that the world would have to be divided up into 10 Unions the NAU, SAU, AFRICU, ASIAU, EU, SOVIETU, ARABU, OCEANICU, CAU and finally Israel as it's own union. These unions would then be controlled by 4 capitals Rome, London, Astana, Washington those capitals would be controlled by one main capital city jerusalem. Under that government it would have to be modeled after the old roman empire mixed in with the anglo/anerican empire. There would be representatives from the 10 unions and there would have to be an emperor/dictator that would control the representatives of these 10 unions and would have to give final say in everything. This dictator would have to be appointed just like the 10 heads of the unions by a cabal of oligarchies. The timeline I give the global government to be implemented would be anywhere between 2018-2038.

As for the global religion it would have to be implemented through an abolishment of all the other religions. This religion would have to be Transhumanism turned into a religion and the only way you can join this religion is by taking a sign of allegiance by merging with technology and those who don't join the religion will be killed. The timeline I believe this would happen would be between 2021-2045.

This is just a hypothesis of what I believe would happen in the near future if the global oligarchical families have their way nobody can predict the future because time is always moving forward via the choices you the individual makes. Anything can happen. I am not a religious person what i call god would be the universe and everything within and outside the physical universe. I would love to see humanity evolve into a type one civilization so that we may eventually explore the stars and other galaxies and maybe to discover the true secrets of the universe and beyond.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

do you mean kabalah or cabala by cabal ?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Cabal as group of people.

As in a cabal of people
edit on 22-9-2012 by truthofnitrous because: Add things

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Does not seem feasible or realistic to me.

new topics

top topics

join