It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on Piers Morgan "Every War Starts With A False Flag"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
I'm not going to watch this garbage, but if the OP's headline is a direct quote, well, that's why Jesse's a kook. Every war? Every one? Just complete b.s.

Then why post if you're not going to watch this "garbage"?
What's your point?
If you're not going to watch the video that happens to be the topic that
EVERYONE here is discussing then we really don't care to hear your opinion.
That's like saying "Even though I haven't seen this movie before, it's still horrible and I hate it".
There's a whole lot more that was discussed then just the headline AND you need to hear
that particular statement in its entire context.
However if you go back and look at history, Jesse wasn't too far off with that statement.
Maybe not every war but many have been false flags.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Wow, this guy is really interesting. Great thread OP.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by addegsson

I, like many, used to think of Jesse Ventura as a "crackpot". Oddly enough, military service is what turned me on to the so-called crackpots like Dr. Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura. I really enjoy Mr. Ventura's reply on gun control about cars. Every time one of my Demotard buddies rants about gun control I ask this question: "The average car weighs over a ton, and can travel over 100 miles per hour. There are more auto-related deaths than gun deaths, should we ban cars?" Something I would like to personally ask Mr. Ventura is this: Where does our Military budget go? Our military budget is the largest worldwide, yet, while in the Navy, I served on USS Momsen (DDG 92) One of the most advanced ships in the fleet, that could not withstand seas greater than 12 feet, had one of the most advanced SONAR system in the world, that was constantly broken, and there wasn't much we could do about it. Why is it that I have friends in Afganistan who have gone weeks without supplies, having to eat bugs and other vile #? I know that our military budget is huge, so where does it go?" The reason I would like to ask either Mr. Ventura or Dr. Paul, is because I believe they would give a straight answer.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

actually if you read that post carefully, that particular interview was from last year. thanks, though.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
I'm not going to watch this garbage, but if the OP's headline is a direct quote, well, that's why Jesse's a kook. Every war? Every one? Just complete b.s.

Heres to every war we ever waged in the middle east and our goals in a nutshell.

Ask yourself, Who's next?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Jessie Ventura is getting more and more interesting to say the least. I agree with him on almost all of his points. He is brave to speak his mind and to give his time to educate people. As far as Piers Morgan goes he needs to read more "American" history books. I love the blank "I don't know what to say" face he had when asked if he ever served a term in office. That really shut his mouth for a second.
If Ventura plans to run for office I would hope he asks Ron Paul to run with him. Talk about a powerful force of "Freedom Fighters".

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here is the recent Jesse and Howard Stern interview in full.

edit on 19-9-2012 by Politricks because: forgot to embed the vid

edit on 19-9-2012 by Politricks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Put a fork in him, he's done.

That was just a big book sale he was pulling.
Rack them $$$$$ up Jesse

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by popcornmafia
Put a fork in him, he's done.

That was just a big book sale he was pulling.
Rack them $$$$$ up Jesse

Ummm yeah, exactly, he's a writer and New York Times best seller who has written another book and promoting it. If you wrote a book wouldn't you love to be able to promote it or you would rather people didn't know it existed? I mean to knock someone down because they make $$ in this world to live, just like you and me, is really funny

edit on 19-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart

Originally posted by Wolfenz
reply to post by Swills

every war starts with a false flag

I Agree

My Favorite is Start of World War II

Pearl Harbor

World War 2 started in 1939, Pearl Harbor was in 1941. Yes it was what caused the USA to join but it didn't start the war.

ok my bad ive ment Americas start of World War 2

but America was in the War kinda sorta in 1941
before Pearl Harbor say the Summer of 1941

You Forgot about the Flying Tigers Fighting Japan for China

Flying Tigers
en.wikipedia.org...

Although sometimes considered a mercenary unit, the AVG was closely associated with the U.S. military. Most histories of the Flying Tigers say that on 15 April 1941, President Roosevelt signed a "secret executive order" authorizing servicemen on active duty to resign in order to join the AVG. However, Flying Tigers historian Daniel Ford could find no evidence that such an order ever existed, and he argued that "a wink and a nod" was more the president's style.[4] In any event, the AVG was organized and in part directed out of the White House, and by the spring of 1942 had effectively been brought into the U.S. Army chain of command.

During the summer and fall 1941, some 300 men carrying civilian passports boarded ships destined for Burma. They were initially based at a British airfield in Toungoo for training while their aircraft were assembled and test flown by CAMCO personnel at Mingaladon airport outside Rangoon. Chennault set up a schoolhouse that was made necessary because many pilots had "lied about their flying experience, claiming pursuit experience when they had flown only bombers and sometimes much less powerful airplanes."[5] They called Chennault "the Old Man" due to his much older age and leathery exterior obtained from years flying open cockpit pursuit aircraft in the Army Air Corps. Most believed that he had flown as a fighter pilot in China, although stories that he was a combat ace are probably apocryphal.[6

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Synchronicity is an interesting thing. I have had that quote on my signature here at ATS since I quit lurking and decided to participate. I thought it was pretty awesome seeing Jesse Ventura on the pompous Piers Morgan show wearing a Jimi Hendrix shirt and using the quote to say quite a bit about himself and Jimi Hendrix (although Mr Hendrix seemed to get a backseat in the sense that Piers the pompous couldn't entertain the gravity of those words). That is because the reality of those words coming to fruition will take some serious unity of a lot of people. Mr Ventura may be one of the truest representations of a politician who could have our interest at heart. Our, as in all of us. Mr Ventura is pretty brave in my view. Getting in front of the public eye and questioning authority so blatantly. He's the perfect person to be able to do so as you or I might not matter so much if our own vocal position were to be chastised with less fanfare and different repercussions. I thought that Mr Ventura exemplified great restraint in not pummeling Piers Morgan when he basically called Jesse a crackpot. I get the feeling that Mr Ventura smirks at those who think life is a copy of The Reader's Digest. All is well and good because all my very important friends tell me so. The ego bubble in Washington alone surpasses any financial bubble we've seen explode. Ya gotta like Jesse Ventura. Well maybe you don't, but I do anyhow. Like Ferris Bueller, "he's a righteous dude".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join