It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage calls out EU dictatorship!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The New World Order plan to set up "Unions" like the European Union where the member countries have no choice but to obey what the EU Parliament says. I see these same issues in the TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership) where the US is making a treaty which will sellout our sovereign rights and tie US law to the treaty.

This is how the NWO is tying together nations and binding them by treaty to come under "one world government" through economic treaties. I see this as a bigger threat than the new standing army called DHS and it's sister agencies.

This is my new favorite politician calling out the EU dictatorship and calling it for what it is! This what has been crafted to install a world dictatorship through economic slavery. Look at how many Americans don't have a chance to payoff their debt at inflation deflated wages. Recently an Aussie called for wages to be $2 while he earned millions of dollars a day through her mining empire. That is class war.

Nigel Farage website

UKIP Leader Nigel Farage said that he had "completely underestimated the complete fanaticism which Barroso, the European Commission and the ECB had" about keeping Greece in the euro.

He said he found the situation "deeply worrying" and questioned Mario Droghi when he claimed there was "unlimited money" for the euro.

"As far as I am aware, money doesn't grow on trees" he said.

But the UKIP leader said that whilst it may seem to many that hope had gone, in fact what Mr Barroso had done today was bring the much desired referendum "a little bit closer."

"The British people hearing you...making it clear that Member States 'must obey' will repulse millions of British people."

TPP threads; The TPP is in its final stages of negotiations and even Congressmen can't see the details....

Public Knowledge has a page dedicated to the TPP. I found it interesting and a good read. Clearly we will lose some of our sovereignty if we sign the TPP and it is ratified by Congress or does the Gang of 12 hold the key to pushing it through?

www.publicknowledge.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Nigel Farage rocks.

The US needs someone like this in Congress or the Senate. Or imagine if we had a President who was honest like this and called it as it was.

We can only hope.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Nigel Farage rocks.

The US needs someone like this in Congress or the Senate. Or imagine if we had a President who was honest like this and called it as it was.

We can only hope.

The only person I know is Jesse Ventura ......

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

I've supported Nige from the very beginning. Love how he stamps on the higher ups toes!

As always, keep it up Nigel!

top topics

join