It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin to Obama: Time To Grow A Big Stick!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

2008 Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Sarah Palin fired a shot across the bow of the Obama administration over its spineless response to radical Muslim takeovers of the US embassies in Egypt and Libya. She certainly didn’t hold back:

It’s about time our president stood up for America and condemned these Islamic extremists. I realize there must be a lot on his mind these days – what with our economy’s abysmal jobless numbers and Moody’s new warning about yet another downgrade to our nation’s credit rating due to the current administration’s failure to come up with a credible deficit reduction plan.

America can’t afford any more “leading from behind” in such a dangerous world. We already know that President Obama likes to “speak softly” to our enemies. If he doesn’t have a “big stick” to carry, maybe it’s time for him to grow one.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

You go Girl Friend!!!! Spoken like a true Conservative Voice for Women. Love it. And, after reading all of what she said, can you really argue with her points.

She is a voice of the common people.... simply put. She is making more sense then any politician. We made the wrong choice as a nation when we elected Obama and his clown buddies. I can't wait until November.

Things are sure turned funny in American now-a-days.

edit on 12-9-2012 by intrepid because: Political baiting pics removed.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Obama is doing what he believes is right. He hates America and Americans. He loves islam and hates Christians. He cannot abide by the Constitution and the inherent rights of all the American people. Destroying this country is his passion and overarching goal.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The same woman that said "I know foreign policies, I can see russia from my house!" Another political actor voicing her petty opinion on a presidential puppet. The first thing I learned in contemporary politics was acting

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
And here is my reply

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil." –-Sarah Palin, in a message posted on Facebook about Obama's health care plan, Aug. 7, 2009

Your right, she would have made a wonderful leader.
edit on 12-9-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

Here is a taste of exerpience of foreign policy

As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008

I wouldnt be surpirsed if she replaced Air force One with an ATV....
edit on 12-9-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
The same woman that said "I know foreign policies, I can see russia from my house!" Another political actor voicing her petty opinion on a presidential puppet. The first thing I learned in contemporary politics was acting
Total liberal BS!!!! Check your facts.

Two days later, on the 2008 season premiere of Saturday Night Live, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler appeared in a sketch portraying Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton, during which Fey spoofed Governor Palin's remark of a few days earlier with the following exchange: FEY AS PALIN: "You know, Hillary and I don't agree on everything . . ." POEHLER AS CLINTON: (OVERLAPPING) "Anything. I believe that diplomacy should be the cornerstone of any foreign policy." FEY AS PALIN: "And I can see Russia from my house."

I can see Russia Lie!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Are you talking about this Sarah Palin?

Oh yeah, I'm going to start listening to her any day now.

[REMOVED BY STAFF]

www.washingtonpost.com...

In “The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin,” Joe McGinniss’ soon-to-be-published book for former Alaska governor and vice-presidential candidate, one tidbit, passed along by the National Enquirer, concerns former NBA player Glen Rice.

Palin, according to the book, had a fling thing with Rice in 1987, while he was in college and she was a sports reporter fresh out of college and working at KTUU in Alaska. Rice was a junior at the University of Michigan at the time and their one-night stand occurred while he and the Wolverines were playing in the Great Alaska Shootout. Less than a year afterward, Palin, hockey mom and former basketball player, married her husband Todd.

edit on 12-9-2012 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Sep 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

link   
in a world full of idiot politicians taking part in the whole dumb charade, she really takes the biscuit.

link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Ten times better than the traitor in Chief now occupying our house.

I fail to see how someone that couldn't complete one term as governor of Alaska would be better than Obama. If she faced the same problems Obama faced, she would resign as president like she did as governor.

I am not saying Obama is great, but Palin is in no way better.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Hahaha I'm not a liberal, I see behind the veil of politics and their selfish agenda, therefore I am a free thinker. Palin likes black sticks, the ones from other politicians that give her a taste of foreign policy

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Is it just me or is Sarah Palin fixated on "big sticks"?

This woman is not really qualified to provide careful analysis of any national issue, let alone comment on how the president is handling an international situation.

She is clearly out of her league.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Obama is doing what he believes is right. He hates America and Americans. He loves islam and hates Christians. He cannot abide by the Constitution and the inherent rights of all the American people. Destroying this country is his passion and overarching goal.

Oh yeah he hates America that's why he's doing everything he can to stop America from going into another senseless war. Anyone that listens to a moron like Plain who quit her job midterm and had not the slightest idea what the job she was running was supposed to do has some serious problems.

Op don't post a pic of her and that failure Reagan and say she's a conservative voice. Neither one of those failures are anything close to being a conservative.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Obama did say that this will not go unpunished and it was a deplorable act. What do you expect him to do? Bomb the place and kill em all....including the women and children?

I'd like to know what Romney would do. What do the Romney supporters want to happen?

Also, how dare you compare Palin to Reagan? I do not support how Reagan ran his presidency, but at least he had charisma and intelligence. Palin is about as smart and charismatic as a dogs ass!

A half term governor with no foreign experience to speak of criticizing Obama?

You betcha!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Come on really? You know nothing has happened right?
4 years and you still have your guns and your kids
weren't forced into Black Panther daycare?

I couldn't make up a more ridiculous bit of dribble than this.
How did they get you so far gone?
Was it Alex Jones? Maybe it was Rush Limbaugh?
The reason you believe this is because of massive amounts of
money pumped into AM dis-info radio shock therapy . All those oil companies
and Fox news executives should be so proud of the zombies they've made.
edit on 12-9-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
"Grow a big stick." I'll bet that Obama has heard the same thing from Michelle for over 20 years, although I don't know if it would do her - or Palin - any good. I hear that Obama saves his Big Stick for the gay prostitutes the SS hooks him up with after his Friday prayers.

But all jokes aside, Obama HAS NO STICK! No BALLS either. Our ambassador is murdered and the FIRST thing out of his mouth (the administration) is an APOLOGY for offending Muslim sensibilities? Obama is not just a foreign policy eunuch; he's a pussy.

Apologies to these Islamist scumbags only embolden them, and I believe Obama knows this. He HATES this country, and he gets off on doing whatever he can to support our enemies. The Islamists see our President as weak, and in that observation I agree 100%. Unfortunately, his weakness is going to result in the deaths of American citizens, as we have already seen by the death of our ambassador to Libya, a man who went out of his way to support and put into power the al-Qaeda terrorists that overthrew Gadaffi.

I'll bet that the ambassador, (well his surviving family anyway) wishes that he hadn't been in bed with terrorists. As they were killing him, I wonder if he tried to save his life by saying, "But I HELPED YOU rise to power! Why are you cutting my throat?

Had something like that actually occurred, I can envision the response he might have received: "Because, it's our nature."

A scorpion, being a very poor swimmer, asked a turtle to carry him on his back across a river. "Are you mad?" exclaimed the turtle. "You'll sting me while I'm swimming and I'll drown."

"My dear turtle," laughed the scorpion, "if I were to sting you, you would drown and I would go down with you. Now where is the logic in that?"

"You're right?" cried the turtle. "Hop on!" The scorpion climbed aboard and halfway across the river gave the turtle a mighty sting. As they both sank to the bottom, the turtle resignedly said:

"Do you mind if I ask you something? You said there'd be no logic in your stinging me. Why did you do it?"

"It has nothing to do with logic," the drowning scorpion sadly replied. "It's just in my nature."

This is what happens when you get into bed with Islamic terrorists. Even if they are on "your side", they can not be trusted. Mohammed was famous for making treaties with his enemies only to break them when he saw a tactical advantage, and these maggots are doing their best to be just like the "perfect man."

Puhleeze. Don't make me vomit.

I feel sorry for the ambassador, the other victims of these murderers, and their families; but they should have seen it coming, even expected it. Despite Obama's repeated insistence that Islam is a religion of peace, I think anyone with half a brain knows differently.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Who cares what Palin says? She might as well be a Kardashian. Worthless, pointless, and only about attention.

And frankly, to give her the title of Governor is an insult to all of those who didn't quit on their office.
edit on 12-9-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
funny how a post about the thread being in the wrong forum gets removed for being offtopic.

that being said, can someone please explain to me what this article/OP has to do with the War on Terrorism?
edit on 12-9-2012 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join