It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"the EVENT is NOT upon us" the clock with illumanati batteries.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hi, um...i found this clock and it aahhh... it's on this website that won't load properly and ahhh i think it's a doomsday clock for the illuminati...and ah, yeah well, i hope i get heaps of flags and replies for this.... oh and um, its gona countdown to something big, i think, yeah um...something really big i think, that the illumanati are planning, and um yeah...so there's this link, that doesn't open, but i'll fix it tomorrow after i get heaps of replies and lots and lots of flags, so yeah...the link works now, and there's this youtube video that tells you um ahhh everything about the clock, and ahh yeahh, so, um.....yeah!
oh the clock is gona finish counting down in ahh 22 hours and 54 mins, so um...at the 50th hour, can the mod close this thread down coz i'm ahhh, yeahhh, well u know, kinda out of it, coz this clock on this website is counting down to something really big...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
k

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Wut?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tawewe

If this is cool, I'm glad I'm a loser.

This illuminati stuff is getting seriously out of whack.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Theres already a thread about this

Dont get hurt feelings, just step YOUR game up if it bothers ya that much

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

totally agree

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

no hurt feelings here buddy. my clock runs on illumunati batteries that keep going and going and going and going!!! lol
edit on 15/08/11 by tawewe because: typo...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tawewe

If it wasnt for those types of threads, you wouldn't have known about the end of the world yesterday, wait that did happen didn't it the aliens who talk in my head said it did :0D

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
www.illuminatiorder.info... has already finished, this person is talking about a clock that is gonna finish counting down for tomorrow. He might have something, i'm giving it a flag to see.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by glassspider

hahaha
or maybe it was just some secret MJ-12 mind control technique developed by the illumunati for the Aliens to use to enslave us, after they've stolen a few cows and probed them a lil...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

yay! 1 flag....come on guys. I need 140 more before the mods close me down

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

The first line should have told you this is a troll thread. But the moment the mods were mentioned, you should have been exiting the thread. It's not even worth commenting on, I just wanted to say something to the OP for future reference.

The clock does appear to be interactive to a certain extent, but it seems like one of those puzzle games where you have to click in a certain order and a message or door will be revealed. A viral campaign, a test, or some guy just playing around with noobs on the net? Maybe it's nothing at all?
edit on 10-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tawewe

I get it.Most of the commenters didn't.Guess they didn't see the OTHER post.But I get it.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
oh I just noticed it said "the EVENT is NOT upon us" my bad. God i feel stupid lol

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
i don't think the highest members of the illuminati even know how to use a computer, have probably never seen one and are so isolated in their world, that they wouldn't dare even look at any of the technological filth invented to control humanity, much less have it in their presence.

it would be like hitler reading the völkischer beobachter (the people's observer).

what would be the point of contaminating yourself with your own propaganda tool.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mardukiscoming

hahaha
phew! i was getting a lil worried...so star me up and lets push this puppy to the top

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tawewe

No that's nothing to do with the illuminati my head aliens say that cored out cows bum hole is a drug where the greys come from :0D

T hey call it crack :0D
edit on 10-9-2012 by glassspider because: Added tacky joke

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tawewe
Hi, um...i found this clock and it aahhh... it's on this website that won't load properly and ahhh i think it's a doomsday clock for the illuminati...and ah, yeah well, i hope i get heaps of flags and replies for this.... oh and um, its gona countdown to something big, i think, yeah um...something really big i think, that the illumanati are planning, and um yeah...so there's this link, that doesn't open, but i'll fix it tomorrow after i get heaps of replies and lots and lots of flags, so yeah...the link works now, and there's this youtube video that tells you um ahhh everything about the clock, and ahh yeahh, so, um.....yeah!
oh the clock is gona finish counting down in ahh 22 hours and 54 mins, so um...at the 50th hour, can the mod close this thread down coz i'm ahhh, yeahhh, well u know, kinda out of it, coz this clock on this website is counting down to something really big...

w t f .....

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
hahahahaha....

BIG TIME STAR

Now hows that for a fact!

and that explains why they all look like S*#T

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join