It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where of where is Calleman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Calleman was a big player of sorts in the 2012 game until last year. He had some odd ideas that were unsupported by the archaeological evidence. He invented some new ideas that did not mesh with known ideas about the Mayans. He just made up what caused Nornmark to refer to him as the "Prophet of Nonsense."

Unlike others he decided to get a front row collection plate going by pretended that the Mayan long count calender ended last year in 2011. Even though he appeared to have run out of things to say last October his website is still up with hardly a change.

Where is where is Calleman after he did not push back the date to scoop in more money from the gullible?

If you check out his website www.calleman.com... you can see that nothing has happened since April, March, and January.

Even sent an email to see if there would be a response. It did not bounce.

Has anyone seen if he is trying to make some sort of a comeback? Odd when fringe authors just fall by the wayside.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

If he believed his own bunk...he's probably squatting down in his hole in the ground, eating his 200th bowl of ramen noodles, wondering if anyone else is still alive....

Des

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i'm guessing he's finding new ways to fulfill his narcissistic needs.

time ousts the con-artist's game
edit on 10-9-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Maybe he went underground ?
with no connection to the outside for security reasons

just my 2 cents

edit on 9/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
chances are that Calleman was correct on the Oct 2011 end date

but we won't know because the govt authorities are just now releasing cosmic information that is pertinent...

and those same entities have had several years lead-time in constructing underground city-sized bunkers
to protect their priveledged and to sort-a insure the continuity of Govt'

'We have observed a very unique emission of radio radiation from the centre of our galaxy, the Milky Way.

'By using different methods to separate the signal for very broad range of wavelengths, we have been able to determine the spectrum of the radiation.

'The radiation originates from synchrotron emission - electrons and positrons circulating at high energies around the lines of the Magnetic Field in the centre of the galaxy, and there are quite strong indications that it could come from dark matter.'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 25sHQYdvp

*Planck satellite picks up beams of radiation from centre of Milky Way which could prove existence of 'dark matter'
*Researchers at Niels Bohr Institute say radiation is either proof - or something currently unknown to physics

By Eddie Wrenn

PUBLISHED: 04:03 EST, 5 September 2012 | UPDATED: 04:03 EST, 5 September 2012

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 25sHhaoyz

see. some dribbles of very pertinent info is being leaked to the public~~ and worded so serenely that nobody will get upset~~ but here it is Sept 5th 2012...much to late for the masses to take precautions...if they even interpret the info as being a very serious & dangerous condition to their survival....

mayan prophecy or not

the synchotron waves of radio energies are being reported now but perhaps began at the Calleman date in Oct 2011... but little do we know of the actual facts or of the eventual Extinction Level Events which may very well have begun pelleting the Solar System back in 2011

and could reach a disasterous level anytime after today !
edit on 10-9-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Calleman was a big player of sorts in the 2012 game until last year.

What is the definition of a "Big Player" in a subject that's nonsense?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well, if you bother to (not just be cynical) and go to his website, you'll see that he posted an article after his proposed "end date". He states, again, like he has many many times before that it wasn't the "end of the world" and he never said it would be the end of the world. Just a gateway to a higher state of consciousness - which I am feeling and perhaps you are not, Stereologist (sp?). Anyway, here's the linky-poo for you:

They Mayan Calendar Has Come to an End

Partial Text:

A good thing about the end to the Mayan calendar is that the world did not also come to an end on October 28, 2011. We now have reasons once and for all to throw out the notion that an end to the world was somehow scripted by the Mayan calendar. This should also go for many of the sometimes crazy disaster scenarios that were suggested under the influence of the high frequency of the Ninth wave when it was sometimes hard to keep the balance. The Mayan calendar is primarily about changes in the human beings themselves and everything else is secondary.

Unfortunately, the October 28 date was sometimes popularized as if the whole transformation would occur on this very date and some big media came to talk about it as another end of the world date. For some, the absence of a catastrophic scenario have then led them to question whether the calendar has actually come to an end, which shows to what extent many have become addicted to Hollywood’s view of the world. As I see it however we are now, as of October 29, 2011 entering an era where the future is no longer scripted and what happens will be entirely up to the human beings. This is a situation that has never existed before as up to this point the evolution of the universe has been guided by nine directed waves. For those following my work it should thus have been clear that whatever would happen on October 28, 2011 would have been the result of the processes of the nine waves leading up to this date. There is also always reason to expect inertia, and hence delay, at such a shift. To exemplify the delay of manifestation we may for instance take the beginning of the seventh day of the Galactic Underworld on November 3, 2010, which many were celebrating as a day of balancing male and female and an end to dominance. It then took several months after shifts until it more tangibly manifested in the revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt. According to most standards “nothing” happened on the dates of either the Harmonic Convergence of August 16-17, 1987 or the Conscious Convergence of July 17-18, 2010 and so if indeed something happened in or around October 28, 2011, which I will return to below, it would be truly remarkable and a first in this regard.

Because people had different expectations, which did not always manifest, and also sometimes to confuse people, there has been a range of different forms of criticism or questions asked from me. Many advocating the December 21. 2012 end date have written critical articles usually with the essence that I am not an orthodox enough Mayanist. Maybe so, I am a person who honors truth more than tradition, and for this reason I am probably also the only person in modern times to have suggested a solution to the Mayan calendar. Thus, when people who see themselves as Mayanists or Mayan calendar experts have criticized my work they have done so without answering the relevant questions themselves. I then see little reason to respond to criticisms from people that claim to be authorities, but in fact have presented no alternative solutions. (The absurd notion that October 28, 2011 did not mark a cycle end has even been put forth as if this were not even a 13 Ahau date). It is not a solution to the Mayan calendar to say that there is another end date or that something will happen in the sky on such a date. A solution to the Mayan calendar requires a theory of how its shift points drives the evolution of the universe including human civilization. As Einstein once said, “Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them,” and this goes for the meaning of the Mayan calendar as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Consequence

By a big player I mean someone making a lot of money or gathering a noticeable following or simply making a lot of noise over an extended period of time. Notice I avoid whether or not they are a hoaxer, which he clearly was.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It was clear from the start that there were not 9 levels to Mayan cosmology. Calleman made a lot of things up and it shows. He claims that things followed a pattern. They did not.

His message on his website is a fizzle out message isn't it?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I received a reply from Calleman posted here.

I am just completing a new book The Origin and Evolution of the Human Mind-
Understanding the rise of civilization and spiritual states of consciousness.
Best
Carl

So he does plan to continue his whatever it is he does.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence

It's entirely subjective...in the Op mind specifically.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
we doooooooooooooomedddddddd again

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by StiffArmed

Originally posted by Consequence

It's entirely subjective...in the Op mind specifically.

You obviously don't catch that the OP is vehemently opposed to this 2012 nonsense and is calling out Doomsayers...

As for this guy, like all the rest they will change dates, and change directions, slight of hand works wonders, in fact I haven't seen our resident Doomsayer in a while.. hmmmm...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

You obviously don't catch that I was questioned the subjectivity of the term "Big Player".

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by StiffArmed

In the game of 2012 don't you think Calleman was a big player, well up to last October.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

don't think he can repply to ya..

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

They might have had a point or not.

I happened to notice Calleman as much as some of the other wackos. Calleman stuck out for me due to his wish to do more than rewrite the meaning of the calendar. He also wanted to rewrite most of the known information on the Mayan culture. And Calleman wanted to do a Sitchin by basing most of his claims on a few pieces of misrepresented information.

The idea that the ancients were smarter than us and we have degraded in many ways is nonsense espoused by people like Calleman. The idea that somehow the ancients knew something that we are just learning again is a common fairy tale told by fringe authors.

Seems that Calleman is going to try and continue doing this and reap more money from the wallets of the gullible.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I received a mass email from Calleman as follows today:

Dear Friends,
There are still openings to join the New Life cruise for the Mayan Riviera.
For more information please see www.divinetravels.com...
Best
Carl

He is one of the invited presenters

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

top topics

join