It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Put GOD Back Into Our Platforms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Well...I thought that was going to be funny when I clicked on it...sort of funny....if you like irony.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I think the I, Pet Goat II video is a little more insightful even if it's more obtuse. But I think the governing of our nation should be based on actual repeatable facts and have nothing to do with any ancient mythologies.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It had me until the gay marriage thing. "isn't it bad like the Bible says. An abomination?" "No. that was something else entirely. It is okay so long as it's between two consenting adults."
Way to be vague there "jesus"

Putting words in his mouth... probably not the best idea. Least of all when they are "bad words" and the person's own liberal ideology.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
It had me until the gay marriage thing. "isn't it bad like the Bible says. An abomination?" "No. that was something else entirely. It is okay so long as it's between two consenting adults."
Way to be vague there "jesus"

Putting words in his mouth... probably not the best idea. Least of all when they are "bad words" and the person's own liberal ideology.

You have to put words in his mouth for things like gay marriage because like many things he has nothing to say on the subject. Christianity is pretty much just guessing what he would think about things he did not know or speak about. He did not say all that much and what he did is pretty much ignored by organized religion.
edit on 10-9-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
why would a god or jesus have anything to do with a political party??? government is about a civilized social contract between people. in fact, the pledge of allegence should go back to the original, before republicans inserted "under god" into it back in the 1950's

top topics

join