It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone from Vegas?? Got a question about a death there last night..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hey everyone, Just heard the news about an Aussie footballer killed in Vegas this morning. Apparently him and 10 other footballers were on holidays post season and one has fallen off the balcony of one of the Hotels over there. The thing that I am interested in is the fact that the balcony he fell from was not the Hotel he was staying at and neither were any of the teammates.. If anyone from vegas or the USA has heard about this, I would like to know what has happened. The media here cannot realease any information and it seems really suspicious how this has panned out... He wasn't with his teammates either apparently when he fell to his death.. Any info much appreciated..

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
john mcarthey was the the player condolences to the family.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
You can go to any hotel in Vegas to gamble and party, whether you're staying there or not. It's common to hit the strip and go from hotel to hotel.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
That's strange because all the hotels I've ever stayed at in Vegas have a stopper to where you can only open the window just a crack so folks don't commit suicide by leaping off. My condolances to the man & his family.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Poor bastard, heard about this today when it was still only released that it was a Port Adelaide player to later find out it was John McCarthy.

What a shame, condolences to the family, friends and team mates.

O doubt the circumstances of death were suspicious or the media would be blown that part right out of proportion, maybe in the coming days they will.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Getting drunk and falling off a balcony seems like its almost not newsworthy except this guys name is the same as John McCarthy — Father of AI and Lisp who departed this world almost a year ago. The machine would predict some of us fruit flys would go search on Google. Remember Big Blue beat Kasparov at chess so....

What do you suppose they are looking for?
edit on 10-9-2012 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
That's strange because all the hotels I've ever stayed at in Vegas have a stopper to where you can only open the window just a crack so folks don't commit suicide by leaping off. My condolances to the man & his family.

They have said he fell from a balcony. So whether he was partying or what I don't know. It just seems strange.

new topics

top topics

join