It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FB - Find Bigfoot announcement: "HUGE" new video coming Sept 10

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Facebook Find Bigfoot, in a promotional share regarding their new book You Are Sasquatch reports:

**Also Huge News out tomorrow for Bigfooter researchers**. We will post what is by far the best videos of all time, all admins/authenticators say... "It is fantastic"

Facebook Find Bigfoot - Source (probably have to be a member of FB)

The video is not out yet, but, could this be the release of some video evidence collected by the former Erickson Project, now recently renamed the Ketchum project after the retirement/speculated sale of rights by Adrian Erickson to Melba Ketchum?

Somehow, we knew this day would come. Adrian Erickson has had it with Bigfoot and it now seems that Ketchum is holding the reins and now controls all of Erickson's Bigfoot footage. The collection of footage may contain a number of Todd Standing's videos as well as the famous Matilda footage. According to Robert Lindsay, Erickson and Ketchum apparently struck some kind of deal where Erickson's financial troubles are no more. Erickson is now happy and back guiding hunts again.

The Erickson Project is now called the Ketchum Project - Source

Adrian Erickson has claimed in the past to have video evidence better than the PG film, but, such film for a long time, has yet to see the light of day surrounding heavy secrecy regarding the former Erickson Project.
Now with change in leadership, could some of the material now be released by Ketchum, or is this 'new' footage?

I'm personally not holding out any hopes, and suspect another Blur-squatch video, if only a little bit better than all the other blur-squatch videos, but, there's the news. There's the announcement.
I suppose we'll see what it is sometime Sept 10.

If I catch it when it comes out, I'll post video here further down in another post as time to edit and embed here in the OP will have likely expired by then. Feel free to beat me to it.

Anyone else hear of this?
Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I have not heard of it! But that is what I have ATS for. To hear about things such as this. Now, I for one, am now very excited to see what tomorrow holds! F and S for you! I will be following along with this. Nice find!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
When i read the title i thought Bigfoot had been discovered posting on Facebook.

there is no way to tell anything about it untill the annoucement is made and we see the video, until then i look forward to seeing it.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Thanks Druscilla...I've subscribed to thread for further info....one can only hope at this point.

Des

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
With todays technology, I find any video "proof" as the hardest to believe.
There are just too many people trying to exploit the entire sasquatch idea.

It's ashame though.
As a person with a documented class B encounter on the BFRO.net website, I like to hear stories of finds and new images. But I am yet to see anything I can deem "proof positive".

Until I see a body or have an up-close and personal experience...
I remain cynical of any video evidence.

(and I am probably rooting for it the hardest)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
With todays technology, I find any video "proof" as the hardest to believe.
There are just too many people trying to exploit the entire sasquatch idea.

It's ashame though.
As a person with a documented class B encounter on the BFRO.net website, I like to hear stories of finds and new images. But I am yet to see anything I can deem "proof positive".

Until I see a body or have an up-close and personal experience...
I remain cynical of any video evidence.

(and I am probably rooting for it the hardest)

I'm all for a body, living or dead myself, and agree that unless the footage is many hours of close contact clear concise footage similar to National Geographic documenting Jane Goodall's interaction and study of apes, we really need a specimen to establish validity.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So any word on this yet?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

From what I understand, Bigfoot is more of a trans-dimensional creature than we care to know. They are supposedly extremely secretive, very elusive and telepathic. So good luck on finding a dead body or hard evidence.

Supposedly, as man got more destructive and technologically advanced, conversely the sasquatch got more elusive and has found ways to hide themselves from man, at all costs.

The same has been said about other species of mythical creatures.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Hey havoc. I've been reading the database of sightings over there a lot lately. Could you tell me the state and details of the encounter so I can find it in the databank and read about it. Would be awesome to read a report by one of us ATS members. Sorta put a face to a name etc...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
I suppose we'll see what it is sometime Sept 10.

We're deep into 9.10 and still nothing.

Anyone heard anything?

UPDATE: From the FBFB page...

See Adam Bird's quote below (Adam has seen the video) the researchers who took and own the video are going back to the site for exact measurements and a daylight reenactment and have asked us to hold off publishing the authentication video till they are finished "I know we were promised this great video today but jeez people, be patient. The guys who run FB/FB have lives beyond the Sasquatch you know. Give them a break. Just because they intended to get it out today, doesn't mean they should be hounded all day. Maybe we'll get it tomorrow, who knows. You'll enjoy it when you see it. I'm sure. Until then, be patient. Good things come to those that wait."

Looks like they are backtracking and trying to blame their fans on Facebook for expecting to see what FBFB promised. This is real sketchy.
edit on 10-9-2012 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Looks like it may not be today now.

Here is an update posted about 23 mins ago

See Adam Bird's quote below (Adam has seen the video) the researchers who took and own the video are going back to the site for exact measurements and a daylight reenactment and have asked us to hold off publishing the authentication video till they are finished "I know we were promised this great video today but jeez people, be patient. The guys who run FB/FB have lives beyond the Sasquatch you know. Give them a break. Just because they intended to get it out today, doesn't mean they should be hounded all day. Maybe we'll get it tomorrow, who knows. You'll enjoy it when you see it. I'm sure. Until then, be patient. Good things come to those that wait."

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm waiting on the edge of my chair for this new video coming out i cant wait to see the evidence..But so far i haven't heard anything yet on this and its the 10th..
Druscilla,do you know anymore on this ?
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

All I can say is; see the two posts above yours.

Evidently the owners of the video have asked FB-FB to hold off showing the world because they want to do some extra work in the verification and documentation department.
The initial report on release said the video had already been verified, so, I'm puzzled.

It's frustrating, yes. We're given a date, and we get delays.
It reminds me of the antics of Prophets and people touting Alien Disclosure.
Meh.

I suppose if/when the viddy gets released, we'll see.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Typically people with legitimate (insert form of media here) don't make big announcements about something spectacular being shown to the world on a certain date, and then when that date gets here say "oops, sorry we cant' post it, we have a life other than finding sasquatch ya' know, plus we need more time to shoot more footage etc". It just doesn't jive.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SilverWraith

They just have a crappy PR team thats all. Tons of press releases are supposed to go out on certain dates but due to internal politics or last minute add ons or redactions the releases almost never go live on the day originally anticipated.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Bigfoot is just busy doing tv commercial for Jacks Links, at least thats what Nessie told me

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Sorry, I'll have to disagree. When you purport to have "the best sasquatch video of all time" and " all admins/authenticators say... "It is fantastic", do you really need to film daytime re-enactments? Embellish it? Or, do you, after announcing the best sasquatch video of all time, say, "we have a life outside of sasquatching so we haven't gotten around to finishing it yet"? Really? You have the best footage of "all time" and yet you have to embellish it and haven't "had a chance" to upload it?

If you have stunning "best of all time" footage of a creature that people have been trying to prove exists for decades, you show it. If it's that spectacular the video makes the case, there's no need for explanation or embellishment and you certainly wouldn't set it aside and say "well I have a life and can't get this uploaded".

Just my opinion though.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverWraith
Typically people with legitimate (insert form of media here) don't make big announcements about something spectacular being shown to the world on a certain date, and then when that date gets here say "oops, sorry we cant' post it, we have a life other than finding sasquatch ya' know, plus we need more time to shoot more footage etc". It just doesn't jive.

Oh, I agree. With all the hype of this finally being the absolute proof of Sasquatch footage. It's either stand alone proof...or it's not. No need to embellish, shoot extra footage. The only reason I see for holding back now, is they aren't getting the response they anticipated on this initial release....So, they are backtracking, and trying to squeeze more feedback and interest out of it, hoping to reach a larger audience.

I smell a DVD of *Proof of Sasquatch* video for sale in the wind.....it stinks.

Des

edit on 10-9-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but when I see a phrase like "huge news", a few alarms go off and a few red flags are raised.

I've seen something like that in all these fake ET threads.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverWraith
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Sorry, I'll have to disagree. When you purport to have "the best sasquatch video of all time" and " all admins/authenticators say... "It is fantastic", do you really need to film daytime re-enactments? Embellish it? Or, do you, after announcing the best sasquatch video of all time, say, "we have a life outside of sasquatching so we haven't gotten around to finishing it yet"? Really? You have the best footage of "all time" and yet you have to embellish it and haven't "had a chance" to upload it?

If you have stunning "best of all time" footage of a creature that people have been trying to prove exists for decades, you show it. If it's that spectacular the video makes the case, there's no need for explanation or embellishment and you certainly wouldn't set it aside and say "well I have a life and can't get this uploaded".

Just my opinion though.

I agree.
The PG film can be shown without comment.
Why do we need comment on this new vid, unless it's another blur-squatch where details need be pointed out so we 'get' them?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join