It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next week all military bases go on 3-week alert

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Just copied the headline for those wondering on capital letters. Don't know if this is true. The ol lady's son( E9 sgt) I know is having issues with getting his leave this month. He's long overdue for some time off but couldnt elaborate, other than he couldn't take it as originally planned for next week.
***I had Jury Duty and the judge asked if anyone could not serve on a 3 week
criminal case please state your reason. A Naval Reserve officer said that he has been on call for a week and that next week all bases are gearing up for something.
He stressed that twice with the judge that it will happen next week, and ALL Bases are being called and he couldn't serve. The judge asked him how long will you be on duty and he said for the next three weeks.***
SteveQuayle.com
edit on 9-9-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Sorry for the one liner, but LOL Steve Quayle.
edit on 9-9-2012 by youdontknowme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Maybe they know something we dont!

2nd....

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

This is a littlee unnerving and will fester in my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

It is probably a precautionary measure for the anniversary of 9-11. Just watched something on Nat Geo about 9-11......the people in government knew about the attacks, and did nothing about it. HHHHMMMmmmm....Look at my name. I can not quite wrap my lil iddy bitty brain around that one. But hey I think Obama is Osama, with plastic surgery of course. Just my two cents....

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
Just copied the headline for those wondering on capital letters. Don't know if this is true. The ol lady's son( E9 sgt) I know is having issues with getting his leave this month. He's long overdue for some time off but couldnt elaborate, other than he couldn't take it as originally planned for next week.
***I had Jury Duty and the judge asked if anyone could not serve on a 3 week
criminal case please state your reason. A Naval Reserve officer said that he has been on call for a week and that next week all bases are gearing up for something.
He stressed that twice with the judge that it will happen next week, and ALL Bases are being called and he couldn't serve. The judge asked him how long will you be on duty and he said for the next three weeks.***
SteveQuayle.com
edit on 9-9-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

Well it's true. Not sure why he chose these dates as they do not even fall on the anniversary of the event.
Presidential Proclamation -- National Days of Prayer and Remembrance, 2012

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I work on a base. It's inaccurate, our base is on no such alert. So maybe it's some bases, but not all military bases.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You got my attention! Now, I KNOW we have active duty military on ATS. Can anyone currently in Uniform confirm anything on this?? Also, if bases are raising Alert level domestically, what level are they going to? There are different levels of Alert and how high they are talking out in advance of something may speak volumes.

For context, here is a document I have located that describes the Alpha-Delta "THREATCON" system and how it applies to different types of Military facilities.

Threat Condition System

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
He may have just been feeding the judge a line of bs. Because there's one thing Americans try to get out of serving it's jury duty.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
My base certainly isn't going on alert either. Top three sometimes have a hard time getting leave when they want, sometimes they just have to take it when they can. Maybe they have been reading about all the false flag attacks that were supposed to happen today and thought we were all going to have to be on alert!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Baldryck

Feel better now wish i knew which ones though.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Wait am i weird i love Jury duty. But then again i have no life.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Agian sorry for the one liner, but like I said. LOL Steve Quayle.

There are people here in the military on such bases, so why does one of the likes of John Moore and Stevebo think they can get away with posting such dribble. I mean they are gonna be called out very quickly. This just happened with John Moore last month.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I know a couple reserve unit are gearing up for a couple Joint Training Exercises, but nothing that a Master Chief Petty Officer couldn't get leave for.

That is a HIGH rank and can even push lower Officers around. They're like gods and there is only like one per base per department.

I call BS.

Wait I read that wrong. An e-9 the army... My bad, still like a god though.

edit on 9-9-2012 by thesungod because: their for they're exchange

edit on 9-9-2012 by thesungod because: my bad read that wrong

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Sounds like Air Alert to me.

Routine.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Probably would have been easier to have just said "im racists"... Kinda dumb to make somethin up like that

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm just curious on something here....but I've gotten the impression that the Military takes honesty among it's NCO's and Officers pretty seriously. At least their being honest to the system....never mind whether the system is honest in return.

So...here is the big question. Would a guy in his position feel comfortable about outright lying? I mean, some areas of the country are getting brutal about Jury Duty and people trying to dodge it. What if the Judge had turned out to be one of the hard nosed and real bad ones about this specific issue? What if this Judge just hated the Military on principle? Couldn't a phone call to verify this excuse from duty have been made, at least in theory, to blow the lie on the spot?

It strikes me as odd that such a risk would be taken on a lie so easily proven out, if anyone in the Court had felt like checking? There is SO much happening or suggested to be soon happening that this really strikes me as something to at least keep in mind on the off chance...maybe...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

There is GDF this month.

There is Joint Warrior Training op this month.

I have 2 homies over in Israel right now for another training op.

US and Egypt have one going right now.

I know another "forger" is coming up at the end of the month.

And that's just off the top of my head.
edit on 9-9-2012 by thesungod because: 2 not to

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
My wife has next week off i don't believe nothing is going on, she's on a carrier

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You know,things are getting a little dicey with Iran and Israel.

How dicey you say,Canada,of all countries up and leaves the embassy and kicks the Iranian diplomats out.

Iran is 3 weeks away from having the capabilities of a nuclear weapon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join