It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America announces a cash return of $4.939 trillion for Obama's documentation!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I tried to post this pic up on the Hustler Magazine Publisher Offers $1 Million Reward For Romney Tax Returns thread, but it got removed immediately as being off topic. So I thought I would go ahead and create a new.

Romney Noodle has a boat load issues that need to be addressed, but I think Obama-jad has far more inconsistencies than Noodles could ever acquire.

So where IS all this money Obama? Americans want to know! I WANT TO KNOW! I’m tired of working my butt off so you can live the good life on the American tax payer! More and more of my friends are losing their jobs, homes, and families!

You do plan on paying us back, right?

It must be nice to be the POTUS! When you can go ahead and pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep all that secretive information from the American people. It’s too bad that your average everyday Joe & Mary can’t do a DAMN THING to unseal those documents. It speaks volumes on what you really think about Americans Mr. President!

-Propulsion!

edit on 8-9-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
When you can go ahead and pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep all that secretive information from the American people.

Your same records are also sealed, so why did you pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep your same information secret? What exactly are you hiding?

Just where did you get that money from to hide your records?

If you are tired of working your butt off you really must have something to hide, spending all that money to hide your information!
edit on 8-9-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

When you can go ahead and pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep all that secretive information from the American people.

Your same records are also sealed, so why did you pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep your same information secret? What exactly are you hiding?

Just where did you get that money from to hide your records?

If you are tired of working your butt off you really must have something to hide, spending all that money to hide your information!
Only the guilty hide the truth. Obama is hiding the truth and Obama is guilty of evading the eligibility issue of whether he is a natural born citizen eligible under the Constitution to be President. Obama can unseal his records and make them available to the American people and resolve this issue immedicately. Instead he continues to keep his records sealed in secrecy. Obama is leading people to believe he is a fraud commiting crimes against the people and being an impostor posing as a legitimate President

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Okay. I'm sorry. But what's exactly GOING on in your post? S something happening?
Sorry. I Feel slow :p

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
There are some I did not mention on the flyer...

-Marriage license between Obama's father (Barak Sr.) and mother (Stanley Ann Dunham) -- not found, not released
-Obama's baptism records -- sealed
-Obama's adoption records -- sealed
-Records of Obama's and his mother's reptriation as US citizens on return from Indonesia -- not found, not r eleased
-Name change (Barry Sotero to Barack Hussein Obama) records -- not found, not released
-Noelani Elementary School (Hawaii) -- not released
-Punahou School financial aid or school records -- not released
-Obama's law client list -- sealed
-Obama's files from career as an Illinois State Senator -- sealed
-Obama's record with Illinois State Bar Association -- sealed
-Obama's medical records -- not released
-Obama's passport records -- not released

Obama has more to hide than the bank robber who just walked out of the bank...!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
Okay. I'm sorry. But what's exactly GOING on in your post? S something happening?

I agree. The fine print labels it as a fictitious post.

This should be labeled as a HOAX immediately. It is hot garbage.

ETA: Fantasy football is more relevant than what you claim. When people start believing this crap, we get more of what we already got.

BTW, excellent troll post with no merit.

For your next thread I suggest you take this snippet...

At the RNC, the Romney Campaign revealed classified information from an unnamed senior official at NASA that assteroids were pummeling Uranus, which the GOP fully blames on Obama. Romney promised that once he's elected, he will rectify the situation.
edit on 8-9-2012 by dfens because: add content

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

]Only the guilty hide the truth. Obama is hiding the truth

Exactly the same as you are, so you are also guilty!

Obama is guilty of evading the eligibility issue of whether he is a natural born citizen eligible under the Constitution to be President

Oh dear, you have fallen for the birther lies. You ignore the fact that courts have declared that Obama is a natural born citizen... why ignore that?

Obama can unseal his records and make them available to the American people

But your records are also sealed the same as Obama's, so exactly what are you hiding, and why did you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to hide them?

and resolve this issue immedicately.

It has been resolved, Obama has been declared a natural born citizen by the court...

Please tell us why you had your records sealed.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dfens

Originally posted by novemberecho

I agree. The fine print labels it as a fictitious post.

This should be labeled as a HOAX immediately. It is hot garbage.
I created the the label and put the fine print in so no one could use it as a serious document. I am trying to make a point. You don't get it?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I went to two seperate colleges, and I have no problem letting go any of that information. So why would Obama have a problem?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I went to two seperate colleges, and I have no problem letting go any of that information.

Why have you had your records sealed - what are you hiding, and why did you spend hundreds of thousands to hide that information?

Please answer this simple question.

It is so funny how the people who claim Obama has had his records sealed have their records sealed exactly the same, but refuse to state why they had them sealed!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
It's just the Same [SNIP] Nothing Changes for People who work and Live Paycheck to Paycheck , Actually Worse. If you have a Big Fat Check Book You will be waited on Hand & Foot That won't Change. And they All Claim Change "HA" .
edit on 8-9-2012 by Gemwolf because: Snipped censor circumvention

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I went to two seperate colleges, and I have no problem letting go any of that information.

Why have you had your records sealed - what are you hiding, and why did you spend hundreds of thousands to hide that information?

Please answer this simple question.
Please show me where I spent hundreds of thousands to hide my info. It certainly didn't come out of my pocket. Not knowingly.

I DO KNOW that OBAMA spent 2 million out of his OWN POCKET to keep his birth records sealed.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Please show me where I spent hundreds of thousands to hide my info. It certainly didn't come out of my pocket. Not knowingly.

I DO KNOW that OBAMA spent 2 million out of his OWN POCKET to keep his birth records sealed.

If Obama had to spend hundreds of thousands to seal his records, and your records are sealed exactly the same as Obama's, you also must have spent hundreds of thousands of dollare to get them sealed.

What are you hiding, and why did you spend so much to get your records sealed?

Care to show some proof Obama spent 2 million to keep his birth records sealed?

I tried to access your birth records, but you also must have spent 2 million to seal them, why did you spend so much to seal your birth records, what exactly are you hiding?

You still have not answered the question, why did you get your records sealed?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

That is the way life is... I voted for Clinton, BUT 1/2 of the people he put into high security positions would not have been eligible for a secret clearance if they went into the military... When I was in the military back then I thought it was so unfair, but now I'm older and I just understand how the system works...lol

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

If Obama had to spend hundreds of thousands to seal his records, and your records are sealed exactly the same as Obama's, you also must have spent hundreds of thousands of dollare to get them sealed.

What are you hiding, and why did you spend so much to get your records sealed?

Care to show some proof Obama spent 2 million to keep his birth records sealed?

I tried to access your birth records, but you also must have spent 2 million to seal them, why did you spend so much to seal your birth records, what exactly are you hiding?

You still have not answered the question, why did you get your records sealed?
Ok, it won't be the first time I've admitted I was wrong about something. I got my results from a bad source, and I admit, I was wrong.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

]Only the guilty hide the truth. Obama is hiding the truth

"... courts have declared that Obama is a natural born citizen... "

I'm not up on this issue.Would you mind a ref. to said " courts "
Thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dazbog
I'm not up on this issue.Would you mind a ref. to said " courts "
Thanks

It is something that birthers ignore, as it destroys their silly conspiracy theories.

www.scribd.com...

Based upon the above I CONCLUDE that the petitioners have failed to meettheir burden to establish that Barak Obama failed in any obligation to prove to theSecretary of State that he is qualified to hold the Presidency and that he is a “naturalborn Citizen” of the United States of America, as required by the United StatesConstitution. The petitions challenging his petitions are DISMISSED

and

www.scribd.com...

For the purposes of this analysis, this Court considered that President BarackObama was born in the United States. Therefore, as discussed in Arkeny, he became a citizen at birth and is a natural born citizen

But birthers will ignore these

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Drug use?

Who the hell has drug use records?
Tell you what. I have everything you are looking for but I do not believe you have the cash so we gotta meet somewhere and make an exchange ok?

Just tell me what the drug use records are because I am sure I have those here somewhere.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious
Who the hell has drug use records?

Dont you get a receipt when you buy drugs? And file them away?

It really just shows how silly birthers actually are.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

There are some I did not mention on the flyer...

-Marriage license between Obama's father (Barak Sr.) and mother (Stanley Ann Dunham) -- not found, not released
-Obama's baptism records -- sealed
-Obama's adoption records -- sealed
-Records of Obama's and his mother's reptriation as US citizens on return from Indonesia -- not found, not r eleased
-Name change (Barry Sotero to Barack Hussein Obama) records -- not found, not released
-Noelani Elementary School (Hawaii) -- not released
-Punahou School financial aid or school records -- not released
-Obama's law client list -- sealed
-Obama's files from career as an Illinois State Senator -- sealed
-Obama's record with Illinois State Bar Association -- sealed
-Obama's medical records -- not released
-Obama's passport records -- not released

Obama has more to hide than the bank robber who just walked out of the bank...!

Logs from Mars trips -- sealed
Financial records on his unicorn farm -- sealed
Favorite color -- sealed
Maternal grandfathers favorite hobby -- sealed
Photos of Obama and Stalin making out -- sealed

Why is he hiding all this stuff?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join