It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can shadow people be mistaken for a ghost?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
hello im new to ats, and am researching shadow people-ghosts as i have had an experience and now am finding out all i can to try and make a logical train of thought on what i saw as i have a few theorys,

most ghost programs i see dont seem to act like shadow people or look like them the shadow people have no features ghosts can have clothes facial features, shadow people tend to run away when seen ghosts are more resiliant when spotted can run but also stay, this is just a jenralisation not a factual write up just some things iv seen and read.......so can a ghost look like a shadow person all black no detail?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by melvin2012

I would say that ghosts are actual souls of deceased people stuck between realms.

It seems that the shadow people are actually from another realm or dimension.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yes....

Why? You been seeing them lately too? My wife and son call them ghosts....and I tell them to not worry, it's just echos of the past or something. Nothing to worry about..after all, no one can even feel a 'presence' when the fleeting glimpses of movement are caught. Funny thing about it.... I've actually had people ask me about this in the last several months who I would have taken as the most likely to ridicule someone half to death for merely mentioning such topics. Apparently, it's not just people watching for it anymore.

Telling them what I think the truth is, wouldn't be helpful..... Better they think it's just echos of past events they see tiny pieces of.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
i agree 100% with that i guess what i should of said is can a ghost look like a shadow person all shadow and no detail at all,

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by melvin2012
so can a ghost look like a shadow person all black no detail?

Ghosts is another word for nephil spirit, negative entity, jinn, ancestral guardian, rapha (Rephaim), giant, 'the damned' and 'eternally dead' as in scripture.

In other words, ghosts are simply spirits.

If you do meet a shadow (see below); run !!!

This is what a seraph (class 5 angel) can look like in Tartarus. A real nasty.

Some people consider using a Ougii board and talking to one of these fallen ones. Crazy humans.
edit on 5-9-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
wrabbit2000 yes iv seen this ahem whatever it is twice once by mistake and i got a full view and suprised it

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Ghosts is another word for nephil spirit, negative entity, jinn, ancestral guardian, rapha (Rephaim), giant, 'the damned' and 'eternally dead' as in scripture.

That is not true.

Ghost:

the soul of a dead person, a disembodied spirit imagined, usually as a vague, shadowy or evanescent form, as wandering among or haunting living persons.

a disembodied soul; especially : the soul of a dead person believed to be an inhabitant of the unseen world or to appear to the living in bodily likeness

Ghosts are not negative by definition, and jinns and such are demonic entities, it's not the same as a ghost.
edit on 5-9-2012 by MarthaFocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

i agree 100% with that i guess what i should of said is can a ghost look like a shadow person all shadow and no detail at all,

I am not an expert but I would say that a human spirit would probably not look like that. (although my previous qoute says otherwise, lol.)
edit on 5-9-2012 by MarthaFocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarthaFocker
reply to post by Rapha

That is not true.

Ghost:

the soul of a dead person, a disembodied spirit imagined, usually as a vague, shadowy or evanescent form, as wandering among or haunting living persons.

a disembodied soul; especially : the soul of a dead person believed to be an inhabitant of the unseen world or to appear to the living in bodily likeness

Ghosts are not negative by definition, and jinns and such are demonic entities, it's not the same as a ghost.

Ok it was a bit of a white-wash, generalisation.

However, ghosts are hostile mainly because they know that every world running parallel to this one is going to be erased/reset on Judgement Day.

In terms of what Enoch the Scribe was told, all spirits that roam this world are nephil spirits.
In the Book of Enoch
Chapter 15:8.

Now the giants, who have been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits, and on earth shall be their habitation. Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation. Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called. The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth.

Because of this the church has labeled all lost spirits as evil simply because nephil spirits have the ability to stay out of the 'containment system' once their flesh perishes.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Melvin, Sweet Pea. You have this basically same discussion already going on in 2 other threads you started today. You are aware, you don't need to start a new thread for each new thought...right

Just letting you know....you can ask these same questions in your existing threads so the people who are participating in those threads, don't lose your train of thought.

Des

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
fair enough des, as they were slightly difforent i thought id start difforent threads but i understand what your saying

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

fair enough des, as they were slightly difforent i thought id start difforent threads but i understand what your saying

Yes, you have interesting threads already going, but the folks in those threads may not see your new one, and not be able to follow in the discussions. That's all I'm saying. I guess, you could cross post your other thread links to each other to try and get everyone on the same thread....

Des

edit on 5-9-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Shadow people, ghosts, spirits, angels, etc... could all be related. That is if they really exist.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Now the giants, who have been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits, and on earth shall be their habitation. Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation. Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called. The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth.

That quote makes the earth plane sound like a filter system.

No evil shall pass here.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

reply to Originally posted by Wifibrains
That quote makes the earth plane sound like a filter system.

No evil shall pass here.

Evil spirits that do decide to seek forgivness whilst in mortal form can pass.

Its a bit like the process of refining silver. Everytime the nephil spirit seeks forgivness and has faith in Jesus Christ, their spirit is cleaned a bit more. Never perfect, but closer to pure 100% squeky clean.

Your quote is exactly what Satan plays on when a nephilim person dies. He says that they will never be forgiven and that is why spirits do such evil things. One example is through possession. The recent Batman murders is a perfect example of demonic possession and mind control through a negative entity. The zombie killings are also possession.

Denialists/trolls will predicably deny this. They are programmed to deny the truth.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

wrabbit2000 yes iv seen this ahem whatever it is twice once by mistake and i got a full view and suprised it

I can only relate what I know personally to be true and it's not near as much as I wish it were. I've never seen one directly. I've only caught glimpses...more like darting shadows. Although, I'll be open too about lack of sleep being something I've had more of in college than I did driving a truck and that's saying something. I've attributed mine to that...and it still may be.

I had a very bad experience I think I've mentioned here before but in general terms, it involved a Ouija, a bunch of crazy friends, a mirror and by the end a very powerful nasty thing we came to know by name. Welcome to Wicca young Bunny.....and I learned in ways never forgotten, what that presence feels like. It's just....unique, any of them.

These aren't giving a feeling of presence at all. Nada...almost a distinct LACK of anything which is odd by itself. My wife has seen them, twice in a full form as you describe, and moving more than that. She's far more sensitive in some ways than I'll ever be. Never a threat felt or posed though...if that helps for what I know to share? Just unnerving as all get out at times.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I would say none of this exists

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
it takes a sighting that you cant explain before you would think otherwise, i was the same i didnt believe but when you see it with your own eyes in your own home you will believe and wish you didnt.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Some of these beings are nice and others are kind of crabby. Trying to make contact can be kind of creepy and sometimes a little dangerous if the wrong one is around. Contacting good ones can be interesting and exciting but you need to know the way to send them home, they can tag onto you. I can't send these spirits home where I live, I built my house on an old ceremonial site.
Maybe I can send them home when I go to town by burning a cedar match. There is a lot to learn from these beings but like humans you cannot always trust what they say and you have to interpret what they say properly or you can get messed up. This takes a lot of research to understand them correctly. For some reason I feel that some of these beings may reside in the trees but I'm not sure. I don't know if these beings were ever really human, they seem to be pure consciousness of some sort.
edit on 6-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I've seen two (maybe one twice?) lately.

My impression is that "ghosts" tend to be less involved with us corporeal folks. Where as Shadows like to scare the sh*t out of us.

Don't know nothin' about nephilum, seraphim, dimensional critters, departed spirits , etc... Seems to me, tho, if they were involved we'd be made well aware and more frightened

top topics

<<   2 >>

join