It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hearing voices

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Don't worry Melvin, you're not alone. I'm loosing my mind too! For the last two weeks I've been woken from a dead sleep hearing my name. I'll hear a women's voice say my name rather loudly. One time I looked over and my ole lady was fast asleep, the other times she was already gone to work.

The only other time this has happened was last winter. We were both in the basement. She was in the laundry room and I was by the bar working out. While I was doing leg presses, I heard her say "Robbie, come here for a second"... I said, "give me a couple seconds, I'm almost done"... Then she said, "just come in here for a second, I want to show you something".... Very irritated, I walked into the laundry room and asked what was so important, with a confused look on her face she asked WTF I was talking about.... After a ten minute argument we came to the conclusion that I was loosing my mind!

I know what I heard and she swears she didn't say a word. I don't know WTF anymore. I'm only 36 so I'd hate to be loosing my mind, but whatever.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Originally posted by melvin2012
NO Sinny iv no noticed any vans that stand out i know why you would ask that to be honest not sure why anyone would bother using that kinda tech on me lol, and thanks for all comments so far they are all helpful

Well, you never know! aha.

They've got to use it on some one? no?

I used to laugh at that stuff. Recent research has dissuaded my skepticism. Scary.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by melvin2012
hello fellow ats readers i thought id share this experience with you all and see what you think of it.
Before i do i want to say nobody was around and it wasnt in my head............So about 6wks ago i was at home on a sunday alone no tv on walked from the bedroom to the livingroom as i sat down i heard my name called it was faint and stretched to give a written egsample it would look like this mellllllll vinnnnn, my names melvin sure you guessed that it was like a lost child hearing its pairents calling from a far, as soon as i heard this i jumped up looked out the window but nobody was around no cars no people was just really quiet, so thought to myself that was odd and carried on with my day.
I should mention it was a male voice as well. The next day i was pottering around the house doing some basic tidying up in the bedroom when i heard my name called again same manorism as the previous day my name stretched out and faint but this time it was a female voice, once was odd but twice, one day after the other i cant help but think thats more than a coincodence.
It has been about 6 weeks now and iv not heard this again, theres so many possiblitys of what this could have been ghost related being at the top id say. I want to point out i i dont do drugs, im not on any medication as for the most part im same lol, wasnt asleep or drunk, it was simply strange, anyone else experienced this and want to try and shed some light on this experience?
edit on 5-9-2012 by melvin2012 because: (no reason given)

very strange i too have heard voices once in awhile. Never male voices though just female and its a whispery type voice. Always asking me if i have seen things, like it wants me to notice something but i never figure out what im supposed to see
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
thats how i felt too like i was ment to notice something mainly the person calling this time, has not happened since but im now very open to it happening again id love to know more who....why...all that stuff

<< 1   >>

join