It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

introducing the one, the only........thepolish1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hello to all!!! I've been a lurker for a long time, and finally bit the bullet and joined. I look forward to my particpation in various subject matters. I like this site, because, well, it is a discussion site, and there is always a good debate, because both sides believe they are right.

To me there is no right or wrong, because everyones opinion is different. I usually like to throw my 2 cents in. Sarcasim is my game. I try not to take anything seriously, because my (boyfriend) ol' man wants me to make him miserable for a long time. Why??? I don't know. But ulcers and heart attacks are no fun from what I've heard. So I try to find humor in everything. Laughter is the best medicine.......

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

We are Rigel4...............you'll make an excellent drone...

Resistance is futile.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Welcome to the best roller-coaster ride on the internet.....buckle up, enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Your Boyfriend sounds like a smart man, he must have great taste in women!
Welcome to the forums, we could always use a good laugh, many good laughs!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

You never met a pollock like me. I wouldn't need resistance......my head is hard enough!!!!! No drone for me!!!LOL

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you for the welcome!! Yes, this place is a wild ride! I look forward to the ride!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Yes, my ol' man is smart, the taste in women???EEhhh, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Our joke is we don't want to train anyone else! ralmao

join