It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Bigfoot Alien Entities?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
With more and more Bigfoot sightings happening every day as society expands, could the upcoming changes be bringing these entities from other dimensions to us at a much faster rate than usual, or is it just society getting closer to their natural habitat?

From the article:

Rather than being a missing link between man and the apes, Bigfoot may possibly be an alien entity. This intriguing possibility is derived from evidence in several solid UFO cases. The earliest clues date back to 1888, when a cattleman described an encounter with friendly Indians in Humboldt County, California. They led him to a cave where he saw a hefty humanoid creature covered in long, shiny black hair, with no neck, sitting cross-legged. One Indian told him three of these "Crazy Bears" had been cast out of a small moon that dropped from the sky and landed.

Solid proof is just a month away at this rate!

edit on 2-9-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think that Bigfeet (Sasquatch, Alma, Kaptar, Yeti.. ect.) Are the native species to this Earth. They are closely related to all these ancient homoerectus/bi pedal ape-like creatures who's fossils we have been finding and calling "early man". If anyone/anything on earth is alien it is more likely to be us than them. After reading a book by Lloyd Pye the similarities between Sasquatch "evidence" and the evidence we have found of prehistoric man is compelling. I can go into further detail if you (or anyone) are interested.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I saw an episode on ancient aliens on this once.
It occurred to me that there might be a connection, how else extraterrestials would check things out on a more personal level? what better way check out the local primitive populations dress as a terrestial being.
Bigfoots are spotted in all parts of the worlds, so maybe some are native while others are just drones....
I too also believe in them being a flesh and blood creature, but the ufological one sounds plausible to me also...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
or take it one small step further....interdimensional beings.....the natives considered them spiritual entities

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Can you go into more detail?I like the theory and who knows maybe its true.I have always belived in bigfoot and thought he exists in some form.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
the mothman also gets lumped in with ufos i think the indians call it the thunder bird ?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by othello

Yes, I can go into further detail. To understand it will take someone with the ability to admit that some of the casts taken of Bigfoot are indeed authentic and not a hoax. When looking at the footprints of these creatures you can note strikingly similar features in the shaping of the feet themselves, as well as the distribution of weight is very similar to that of some of the oldest footprints known to us. 3.7 million year old footprints that where most likely made by the family of Australopithecus Afarensis (Lucy Like species)

Human beings have a very distinct style of printing due to the arching of our feet. This is something that is not very efficient as we tend to walk with our "hips" and therefore waste energy on unnecessary movements. When comparing castings from Bigfoot sitings to that of the 3.7 mya old footprints there is barely any difference in arch structure and weight distribution, just differences in toe layouts/shapes and footsize. The ancient footprints show that this creature was much heavier set, walking with a more low down positioning but distributing the weight far more efficiently. (useful for conserving energy on long journey's) This also makes more sense for an animal in the wild.

I could go on and on, but there is alot of information to go through. Not only in foot comparison but in many other aspects. Of course it is hard to go into all the detail because I am no professional and only passing on knowledge I have read in a book. I can try to answer any other questions to the best of my ability but I suggest researching Lloyd Pye and his book "Everything you know is wrong: On human origin".
edit on 2/9/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Actually watch the movie LOST COAST.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
With the human population expanding, that leaves less and less space for another species to hide from us. I believe they are real but not huge in numbers. I also believe they are powerful and at least in the US, there are laws to protect them. I believe the laws were made because if a person was dressed up in a disguise or someone was mistaken for a large ape like creature, they would not be shot.

There is a lot of remote wilderness area in the US. I believe they can hide and are real. I do not believe they are any more alien than we are or apes are. I've heard there are millions of deer in the state I live in and I only see a small handful each year. I live in the Southeastern US. If there is enough room to hide millions of deer in a more densely populated small state, there should be plenty of space to hide a few thousand or a few hundred big apes in a larger less populated state without being seen very much. I believe the apes would be more intelligent than the deer especially the ones that stand on the edge of the road as I drive by. It would be interesting to discover if they might be related to Neanderthals. I don't know of anyone who has attempted to communicate with them.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I believe the apes would be more intelligent than the deer especially the ones that stand on the edge of the road as I drive by. It would be interesting to discover if they might be related to Neanderthals. I don't know of anyone who has attempted to communicate with them.

I strongly believe they are closely related to neanderthal. There are some interesting stories involving people who have been in their presence or even captured one. (No American stories that I know of, but Siberia and Russia have several. As well as other regions) and they where able to communicate on a very basic level. Like teaching a feral child to communicate. They might understand and follow commands but it is unlikely they could ever respond in similar human tongue.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

You know I think Elvis was, so why not Bigfoot ?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Not trying to blow your mind, but...

are alien entities bigfoot?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
are you implying that a race of 'chewbakas' have invaded earth and are hiding in the mountains ,waiting,and planning their attack!!!
cool!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
the more i read about 'bigfoot' the more i believe there not quite on the same plane as us human's.
i don't really believe in anything.
www.bigfootencounters.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I believe the apes would be more intelligent than the deer especially the ones that stand on the edge of the road as I drive by. It would be interesting to discover if they might be related to Neanderthals. I don't know of anyone who has attempted to communicate with them.

I strongly believe they are closely related to neanderthal. There are some interesting stories involving people who have been in their presence or even captured one. (No American stories that I know of, but Siberia and Russia have several. As well as other regions) and they where able to communicate on a very basic level. Like teaching a feral child to communicate. They might understand and follow commands but it is unlikely they could ever respond in similar human tongue.

Cool...
Where can I read these stories from Siberia?
any articles or books about this? I want to read them.
I do believe you, I just want more info

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
Not trying to blow your mind, but...

are alien entities bigfoot?

That does sound more probable...

The Bigfoot probably are the master creators
The ones who through neo-primative technology several million years ago created the "Greys" as a way of keeping tabs on other entities in the universe.
A lot of Greys have been called back recently to deal with the over-rampant human population on Earth.

Bigfoot, the ancient keepers of our planet, vastly intelligent and inter-dimensional with their technology, started to call the greys back to Earth when they noticed the Europeans killing off the native Indians in North and South America.

It's pretty much been a constant battle of Mother Nature/Earth/Keepers of the Realm (bigfoot) vs Modern Humans ever since.

It's getting down to the wire and the Bigfoot are starting to get upset...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

I have read a few from Siberia but one of the best known stories of a capture is on of a Alma named Zana. She was allegedly captured in a Russian territory. (Have to check my book for reference to exact location) but this is back in the 1850's. The story about her is a strange one. She is said to have mothered children with her captor which turned out to be remarkably human.

I found a link to a blog which someone relays the original story quite well.

Zana - The Wild Ape Woman

Of course like most stories this is just word of mouth and can be considered a myths but this is one of my favorite and not TOO well known. All the info I collected came from Lloyd Pye and his sources/resources on the Bigfoot/Sasquatch (ect.) phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Wow, awesome. thanks

Who are these people that came from her? What "ethnic" group would that be today?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Not an ethnic group. I believe she had 4 offspring in total. They looked very much like their father (so, some form of Russian or European I assume.) I could go re-read the whole chapter in the book and I am sure all your answers are in there but I am working off of memory. Finished reading the book in July and haven't done a re-read yet.

Just so my thoughts remain on topic. Their is definitely a level of intelligence that can be seen, even has been documented on camera, that these creatures display. And if the story of Zana is true then they must be extremely closely related to us for interbreeding to occur. (Note- humans cannot interbreed with apes) It just might be that neanderthal never disappeared but rather was DISPLACED from the area of early human habitation. Given their bodies where much more suited for harsher climates and adapted to Earth's natural habitats they where easily able to slip off the radar.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Bigfoot/Sasquatch shares descriptions and identifications that are basically descriptions of the native fauna and forrest that the sightings take place.

What I am proposing is Big Foot is a hallucination, stemming from the brown bark of trees, the sounds of wind beating bushes, the eyes are from bats or birds and the tracks are made by small mammals, which have been further shaped by the weather

When you hallucinate, a common theme, is having an opposing force battling you, even if its your shadow, I believe it stems from human brain fight/flight mechanisms

The videos and images are strongly charged fakes that carry the spirit of those who did have personal "encounter" events

top topics

<<   2 >>

join