It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New earth, the rapture, ascension, visual proof it's possible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hi ats.

I've put this in the 2012 forum, though this thread is proberly suited to many. Mods, if you think it needs to be moved somewhere more appropriate, please do so.

New earth, rapture, ascension.

I'd like to share a video that could metaphorically be proof this is possible. Many, cannot fathom the nature of the rapture/transition to new earth, as it does not seem possible. People popping out of this reality into a new one is impossible right? Ok.

here's a couple of videos about new earth and the rapture.

Sorry I know these vids are abit crappy, if anyone knows of any better ones to explain these events please feel free to add them.

This video you will need to watch closely, see what happens to the "life" in the centre of the bubble before it splits. It seems to dissapear, just before the bubble splits. Our solar system is no bigger than this cell on a galactic scale, and I've heard it said, solar systems are the cells of the galaxy. As above, so below?

Human embryo split:

I'm not suggesting this as proof this is going to happen, only to see how it's possible. If the universe is fractal, why not?

edit on 2-9-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

In the first video, Dolorous Popgun (whoever) says that the ET's told her that time is illusory. She and her ET friends immediately lost all credibility for me at that point. I think her ET's would also probably think the wind is fictional because they can't see it. Here's a heads up for you, we can't do anything in Engineering or Physics if Time were removed from the equations.

The second video says the rapture will occur "at the last trumpet". The thing is, it won't. The rapture and the last trumpet judgement are never referred to together in the Bible. The timing of the rapture is explicitly NOT given. In 1 Corinthians 15 it says that we will all be changed at the last trumpet, It does not say we will be raptured.

And lastly, Solar Systems do not propagate by division. The metaphor is really very weak.

Just my 2cents.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I disagree the metaphore is weak, a little imagination is required, that's all.

Forget about matter, think energy.

The first two vids where poor examples hence my apology. I've not read the bible, but have heard about the rapture, also prophesied by others.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
The first two vids where poor examples hence my apology. I've not read the bible, but have heard about the rapture, also prophesied by others.

...not to be difficult, but how can you hope to accurately discuss or assess the validity of a Biblical teaching if you haven't even read the Bible? How would you know if these videos are consistent if you haven't looked at the source material?

To show that I'm not just being a tool (
), let me fill in the blanks.

For a point of reference, this is the key passage regarding the rapture (there are many others, but this is the one most often quoted):

1 Thessalonians 4:

13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

...and this is the passage referred to above, in terms of the "last trump". The "last trump" is a specific reference to an event well known to the Hebrews. It involves the blowing of the Shofar during Rosh Hashanah, the 'Feast of Trumpets'. The "Last Trump" is the last, singular blowing of the shofar that marks the arrival of the New Moon (which marks the commencement of the feast day). A good source for that is here

"The Last Trump" in 1 Corinthians 15:

50 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”[h] 55 “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” 56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Hopefully that helps fill in a few blanks and add some perspective.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Thanks for the reply, like you said, the words from the bible referring to the rapture are often quoted, so I've seen all that that you just quoted already, without reading the bible.
I do intend to give it a whirl though.

Tv series, the Nostradamus effect, had a good episode on the rapture, sounds a little different to the one in the bible though. (hyped up)

edit on 3-9-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Video 3 is timelapse so I wouldn't read to much into what you think you see on that!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Because its slowed down.
Time lapsed or not... One frame it's there, the next it's gone! Splits, reappears.

Here's another, it's not as clear as the 1st one but same thing happens.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

I read recently that the time for books is over and I agree in a sense that the books are about the past. There are no scriptures about the time people are living. If you look at Revelations for example. The book was called Revelations but it could have been called Dreams because the book was created from dreams of a past life. What you are reading has already happened.

The future is now.

edit on 7-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

In the first video, Dolorous Popgun (whoever) says that the ET's told her that time is illusory. She and her ET friends immediately lost all credibility for me at that point.

maybe you should do a bit of research into the cutting edge theoretics at the top level of the Quantum Physicist community...
PBS - NOVA - Fabric of the Cosmos - The Illusion of Time...

top topics

join