It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT’S OFFICIAL: Keep Your Money In This System & LOSE It All?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
First of all, Yes I did the search and no results.

Secondly, "It's Official" Not my wording but rather the video title.

So in a nutshell, the banks can now use your money, lose it and NOT have to pay it back? Simple.

Any members here have further info on this?

No banks OR Credit Unions are being insured by the FDIC? Is this for real? B of O has been selling off assets for awhile now and this could be pointing to insolvency so is our money next for them to lose?

The author is advocating "Take Your Money Out NOW!". Have a listen at the 4:30 mark. Customers having difficulty taking their own money out of the banks.

She also goes on to talk about what we have been advocating here on ATS for a long time now. What is the REAL value to start holding? Seeds...Water.

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the recent court rulings declaring it LAWFUL for banks to use YOUR money to pay THEIR debts and bad bets. It’s all in place now with legal precedent, so if you lose your money to these banks in the future, just remember YOU WERE WARNED.

Have a listen to the part on SOVEREIGN debt. The plan for the elite to bankrupt Countries so as to have them sign over the physical assets of the Country in order to hold off the wolves. My question is what would happen if a Country like the US for example just said Piss Off? What could they do?

PART 2 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com says the global “Elite” doesn’t really care about your “money”, they PRINT the money! What they are after is your SOVEREIGN debt – your land and the land of your entire country, pledged to them FOREVER.

So much to go into here but have a look and listen closely. This is a mirror of what we are talking about on a day to day basis.

What concerns me most is that so many have been pulling out of Big Bank and depositing into Credit Unions under the belief that they were safe. According to the videos and the author...Nope.

Peace

edit on 1-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If the banks ever did anything like this, you would be hosed either way. Even if you kept some cash at home it won't matter. If everyone all of a sudden becomes broke, there won't be anything to buy. It would be looted in a matter of days.

Even if you hoard water/seeds all that does is put a big target on you.

If something like this happens even on a minor scale, you better pack up and get the heck to the woods with your army survival guide to try and ride it out.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
If the banks ever did anything like this, you would be hosed either way. Even if you kept some cash at home it won't matter. If everyone all of a sudden becomes broke, there won't be anything to buy. It would be looted in a matter of days.

Even if you hoard water/seeds all that does is put a big target on you.

If something like this happens even on a minor scale, you better pack up and get the heck to the woods with your army survival guide to try and ride it out.

First of all, go physical with gold and silver. That's the entire message here.

Secondly, seeds and water don't make you a target. Keeping it out in the open and/or telling others about your cache make you a target.

Third, if you head into the woods, take your gold/silver, seeds and have some water stored at your final destination because you will need it all. If you don't have a planned destination and just "Head Out" You're as good as dead anyways. Can't just wander around aimlessly.

IMO.

Peace

edit on 1-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
When the SHTF and the economic machines of the world come smoking to a halt all banks and institutions will call in all their loans. 80 percent of Americans are in debt. 80 percent of Americans owe many hours, days, months and years of their lives to repay this. It is possible that one day when the worst can happen, people will become slaves to the rebuilding projects of America to work off previous debt.

This has happened once before over 80 years ago when the banks called in all their loans and of course farmers and people alike could not pay off the loans in one day so the banks took all their land and equipment. One of the largest land grabs since the time of the natives.

According to the bible this would be correct, the rich become the poor and poor become the rich, metaphorically of course, or maybe not.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
that would be the most stupid thing they could do. Why? Think about the numbers and do the math. After that it's all immagination in ones eye. Good luck with that one.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This realization is part of what sparked the Great Depression... Bank runs.

Banks have never been very safe. But, then again, neither is keeping it at home. Fire, robbery, greedy family members...

There are always risks.

Having said that, people waking up to these truths is a mixed blessing. Good that they know. Bad that they might cause a global catastrophe by panicking.

Oh, and South Park already knew...

~Heff

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
This realization is part of what sparked the Great Depression... Bank runs.

Banks have never been very safe. But, then again, neither is keeping it at home. Fire, robbery, greedy family members...

There are always risks.

Having said that, people waking up to these truths is a mixed blessing. Good that they know. Bad that they might cause a global catastrophe by panicking.

hmmm.

2 choices here:

1. Buy some gold, silver, seeds and survival gear, stash it at an undisclosed location for later or...

2. Keep my money/security/bug out funds behind a 3 ft thick vault in a concrete building guarded by people I don't know...and only they have the keys.

I pick 1!

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I was disturbed to hear her say that the FDIC was not insuring any bank or credit union. That is a pretty drastic claim. Here's the link to the FDIC website: www.fdic.gov... They claim they've got your back for a quarter of a million, unless you put it into annuities, stocks, or bonds, that sort of thing.

As far as the banks taking your money to pay off debts, at first glance I'm not very surprised. Deposits are among the bank's assets just like chairs and bookcases. When they go under, a Federal bankruptcy judge orders them to divide up their assets. I don't know this, but I'm not sure depositors have more protection than other creditors (although, you'd think they would). If the depositor is short, they're supposed to turn to FDIC.

This isn't my area of expertise, and I'd appreciate learning more from another member.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Trey and matt have been saying things through the subtle art of humor for years now, its like their psycho I mean psychic.

Damn heff that's 3 avatars in 24 hours, you just get bored or do you have a program that changes them for you?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

having a problem with the gold and silver theory.

We have a perfect model of collapse with Russia. What happened in their case is the Mafia took over and kept some sort of order, I expect that would happen here also. As far as gold and silver goes, If I have something you want and you wont be able get it anywhere else, I wont pull out a scale and a file, I will simply demand all of your gold and silver for what you want from me.

want to bet I am wrong? How much gold do you have? you wont have any of it for long.

Solution: want for nothing. want only what you do have. need for what you have.

top topics

join