It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT is product of mother Russia? So maybe are most conspiracies>

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Have you ever thought to consider that maybe if CNBC NBC MSNBC FOX WSJ NYT GANNETT CNN Etc might be a propoganda tool machine then maybe RT and that little angry drunken spew-monger AJ might be too? If we are desensitized to the point we need railing head hate mongers to make us "FEEL" the news maybe we are in need of a mental evaluation? Maybe people we consider conspiring against us are really apple pie eatin tough s.o.b.s making hard decisions against kgb cloaking device closet slave makers?
I just looked at INFOWARS® or is it ™to sorry if i mistake who owns the tattle tail's tale but he had several articles making the US and Europe look like aggressors of poor little ol mongol blooded Russia. Make Putins hair dark brown and brown eyes and he is definately Chinese/Mongol.
Has anyone ever considered Alex Jones is false flag and arresting him and charging him with various instigation charges only to stand trial before a jury of peers would allow us to subpoena every claimed NWO secret documet and secret paper he has taken claim of to scrutinize of a republic and strength of our constitution?
Every conspiracy lays charge against our leaders. How many of us lead anything including a hamburger down the prep line? He never charges ASSAD or Quadaffi.
If you really stand for something stand up for yourselves and act like an effing American. If you are not an American go fix your problem of greed and corruption so we dont come calling. Dont make us interested. If you are an American go make jobs as real Americans have done for 4 centuries now. I do believe in Manifest Destiny. I dont believe in Americans are all overweight bored and self pitying telling RT today how they have been deprived of a birth right. Even AJ is fat. Get off ur lazy rex a$$ and go make some money and buy your kids some ice cream and put it in a fridge made by an American. . Get off the NWO S. BALLSS. Get off of bankings balls of shame. Get off of the hollywoods balls of shame. If your life sucks and you are an American you made it that way. I know too many creative entrepreneurs who dont live like effing maggots to listen to this winey bs anymore.we have every resource, every idea, the best education and you act like the b@#&$$% that barak wants you to be to further his BS. Look at what you are saying. AMERICA is not responsible for the suffering of the world. I wish i could say # YOU to you but i cant. Naked brit boy wont allow such things in his press. If America is to blame where does that leave the rest of the world who recieved our bail outs you talentless bored underacheiving humans.
Game on euro now we watch you fall.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
wow,some rant.pity most of it was gibberish.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It would help if you could use a spell & grammar checker...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Remove opinion, review fact.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
search Perestroika.

its all there. its a known tactic among the top brass, the new brass never heard the word because they were 8 years old when it was being openly discussed in the 1980s.

top topics

join