It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something was supposed to happen but didn't

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I dont know if something was supposed to happen or not but it didn't. My sources vary and my sources sources vary so bare with me.

There was some chatter going on about something that was supposed to happen at the RNC, that didn't happen or maybe it did. But I didnt watch anyways maybe it did happen but if it did, none of you noticed and I certainly haven't. When I heard Clint Eastwood was speaking I thought maybe he would be the bearer of news, but I missed the speech, but I haven't heard anything significant to his message.

Anyways, whatever the news was, it was supposed to be be BIG, I mean HUGE! Like Obama being taken off the ballot for being ineligible or something to that affect.

Through sources I can not verify, I heard that FOX News had been sitting on some really important intel about the president that was going to really shake things up. That was before the RNC was delayed for Isaac and the news was supposed to break on Sunday night.

It never happened or I missed something.

Anyways, some of the sources hint towards someone by the name of Drake and what he has been talking about. But I can not say thats the case even. There were other suggestions made about movement along the border to secure it as well as other ideas that I will not entertain right now.

Anyways, whatever it was, we all either missed it, or it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
So the big thing, that you didnt even know what it was, never happened and you can't verify it didn't, because you didnt know what it was?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
Anyways, whatever the news was, it was supposed to be be BIG, I mean HUGE! Like Obama being taken off the ballot for being ineligible or something to that affect.

Why do yo think that would happen? He meets the criteria as per the constitution, so why would he be removed?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

exactly... I do not know what it was exactly. I think the FOX news bit might have been alluding to Obamas marxist ideology, but don't know if the multiple different things I heard from different sources are even related or not. But I am guessing that they are.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Thats speculation and we could argue about that. But obviously if its BIG news like that, whoever was breaking the story would make sure to dot all the i's and cross all the t's.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

This parrot is Dead!

'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
apparently they were waiting for the last day
to see if they would censor Ron Paul during the entire convention
today is now the last day and it is the last day of august to

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
According to one source this was going to set in motion Nesara to happen by the end of this year.

I'll let you guys look that up, then well run with that.

A global financial mess in which we begin to try to pick up the pieces and fix.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
Thats speculation and we could argue about that.

No, not speculation, just the facts. Which is why all the courts have thrown out the birther nonsense, and Obama is the legal POTUS.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Ok but thats for another thread. I don't really know, if that was the BIG NEWS or not, it could be. But I don't know.

Most of my sources, other than the FOX news bit were hinting at big financial changes.
edit on 31-8-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Nesara like nesara.org? nesara.org...

Hhmm....sounds like just another douchy thing to get as many suckers to pay money and get the shaft. Not very knowledgable about it yet though, give a couple of hours then maybe I will know more than I want to.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Honestly I dont know if Nesara is good or bad. Much to read up upon. But I do believe it is returning to the Gold Standard and not is available on the web without touching on galactic federation BS. But it is a real thing that has been in the works for a while.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
apparently they were waiting for the last day
to see if they would censor Ron Paul during the entire convention
today is now the last day and it is the last day of august to

and its a blue moon

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I watched the speech last night. I just dont trust the guy!! They were all really good looking people, but they could care less about us everyday working people!! God help us all if that man is elected!!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

No kidding! I thought the RNC was over, I guess theres another day?

I guess I'll wait and see what today has in store. Anyways, havent watched any of it so far, just been busy and already tired of elections.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Same here, But I like Paul Ryan that was the dream ticket for Romney.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
When sh*t happens it's called a false flag. When sh*t doesn't happen, it was always "supposed to."

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I read that there is a huge financial collapse that is speculated to occur in the early part of 2013... It said that the government will not be able to pay Veteran Benefits, Social Security or Welfare recipients... Also there will be an increase in food cost and other necessities ten times what they now are... I cannot recall who is saying that this will occur, but they also predicted the financial crisis of 2008... If I wasn't in need of sleep I would try to do a search about it. I found it.. Here is a link to the article.... www.moneynews.com...
edit on 31-8-2012 by hypervigilant because: To add a link.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

Federal Reserve Charter is due in 2013. Yep its afoot, thats why healthcare has been brought up during the current presidency.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I found the article and posted a link to it in my last post... Please check it out and see if you think this is what you were expecting to be addressed by the RNC...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join