It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You ever look at the Republican elephant??? Check this out. Have you caught it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well, folks you probably know what a pentagram is. If you don't, look it up, look up the meaning as well. See pic below.

Then look at the stars on the flag. The same stars that hold a significant value to many of us Americans including me.

Now......A pentagram. Now compare the pic below, with the flag, then the republican elephant logo....Look at the differences, and the similarities. Form an opinion of your own.....

Now can you tell me the difference? Can you give a reason why?

I would just like to know what your opinions on it are,.....I think it is kind of odd....A little ironic when I collaborate this with the guys we have branded with such label, who are in the spotlight......

What I would really like to know is HAS ANYONE NOTICED THIS BEFORE?

What is with the ignorance associated with this issue, "christian conservatives"? I am calling you out! Especially the superficial ones! Have you noticed?
edit on 30-8-2012 by llmacgregor because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2012 by llmacgregor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
...waits for it...

........?
www.angelfire.com...
Symbolic meaning of the pentagram
The Pentagram is a symbol of a star encased in a circle. Always with 5 points (one pointing upward), each has its own meaning. The upward point of the star is representative of the spirit. The other four points all represent an element; earth, air, fire, and water. All these things contibutite to life and are a part of each of us.

To wear a pentagram necklace or other form of jewelry, is to say you feel the connection with the elements and respect the earth.
(first link I grabbed off google)

One more edit-
Expressing the saying Every man and every woman is a star, we can juxtapose Man on a pentagram with head and four limbs at the points and the genitalia exactly central. This is Man in microcosm, symbolising our place in the Macrocosm or universe and the Hermetic / Tantric philosophy of associativity as above, so below.

The Golden Proportion?

...still waiting for it

edit on 30-8-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
...waits for it...

........?
www.angelfire.com...
Symbolic meaning of the pentagram
The Pentagram is a symbol of a star encased in a circle. Always with 5 points (one pointing upward), each has its own meaning. The upward point of the star is representative of the spirit. The other four points all represent an element; earth, air, fire, and water. All these things contibutite to life and are a part of each of us.

To wear a pentagram necklace or other form of jewelry, is to say you feel the connection with the elements and respect the earth.
(first link I grabbed off google)

One more edit-
Expressing the saying Every man and every woman is a star, we can juxtapose Man on a pentagram with head and four limbs at the points and the genitalia exactly central. This is Man in microcosm, symbolising our place in the Macrocosm or universe and the Hermetic / Tantric philosophy of associativity as above, so below.

...still waiting for it

Ugh, this is going to hurt.....

It is not a pentagram, it is facing downward, a downward facing pentagram usually signifies satanic belief.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertF

hurt just a little.

Inverted Pentagram

The pentagram may be inverted with one point down. The implication is of spirit subservient to matter, of man subservient to his carnal desires. The inverted pentagram has come to be seen by many pagans as representing the dark side and it is abhored as an evil symbol. Fundamental christians, indeed, see any form of pentagram as such. However, these are recent developments and the inverted pentagram is the symbol of Gardnerian second degree initiation, representing the need of the witch to learn to face the darkness within so that it may not later rise up to take control. The centre of a pentagram implies a sixth formative element - love/will which controls from within, ruling matter and spirit by Will and the controlled magickal direction of sexual energies. This is another lesson of initiation.

www.angelfire.com...

So the GOP is evil.

Arent all politicians?
Also- if history serves me correctly- werent the stars the right way up before- then changed later?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Your point is moot.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Not to bash Mormonism, but at least one of their temples have stone glass work that is carved/formed into a inverted pentagram:

Mormon temple 1

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The stars on the GOP Elephant are inverted, 2 points up symbolizing horns of a goat attacking God, not Gad but God, Yahweh, Our Heavenly Father, whose only begotten Son is Jesus, NOT Lucifer or Satan.

While the stars on the flag are one point facing up, symbolizing the Holy Spirit, not Spirit, but Holy Ghost.

Can you provide a link to the source on the GOP website? You need to prove this if you want it to be taken seriously.

And there are the 3 inverted stars, which are an ABOMINATION.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I just saw that same thing on David Letterman right before he speaks about Hurricane Isaac....Blatant Blasphemy.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I found the witches chant.

The Witches' Chant or Rune
(1957)

Darksome night and Shining Moon, East, then South, then West, then North, Harken to the Witches Rune: Here come I to call thee forth.

Earth and Water, Air and Fire, Wand and Pentacle and Sword, Work ye unto my desire, Harken ye unto my word.

Cords and Censer, Scourge and knife, Powers of the Witches Blade, Waken all ye into life, Come ye as the Charm is made:

Queen of Heaven, Queen of Hell, Horned Hunter of the Night, Lend your power unto the Spell, Work my will by Magic Rite.

If chant is used to reinforce a work already begun, end with this:

By all the power of land and sea, by all the might of moon and sun,

What is my will- "So mote it be,"What I do say- "It shall be done."

...creepy. but more power to em!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

www.gop.com...
edit on 30-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

They removed it:

Not Found, Error 404

Sorry, but the page you were trying to get to, www.gop.com... does not exist.

It looks like this was the result of either:

A mistyped address
or an out-of-date bookmark in your web browser

You may want to try searching this site or using our site map to find what you are looking for.

edit on 30-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nothing is ever as simple as it appears.

'The three men I admire the most. The father, son and holy ghost.
They caught the last train for the coast. The day the music died.'

We. the people, are, and always have been,the beasts of burden.
edit on 30-8-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
The stars on the GOP Elephant are inverted, 2 points up symbolizing horns of a goat attacking God, not Gad but God, Yahweh, Our Heavenly Father, whose only begotten Son is Jesus, NOT Lucifer or Satan.

While the stars on the flag are one point facing up, symbolizing the Holy Spirit, not Spirit, but Holy Ghost.

Can you provide a link to the source on the GOP website? You need to prove this if you want it to be taken seriously.

And there are the 3 inverted stars, which are an ABOMINATION.

Not to be an ass but, I will anyways:

GOP Elephant

Oh and check out the small icon at the top left of the page on the acutuall GOP website....

HERE

edit on 30-8-2012 by RobertF because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by RobertF

hurt just a little.

Inverted Pentagram

The pentagram may be inverted with one point down. The implication is of spirit subservient to matter, of man subservient to his carnal desires. The inverted pentagram has come to be seen by many pagans as representing the dark side and it is abhored as an evil symbol. Fundamental christians, indeed, see any form of pentagram as such. However, these are recent developments and the inverted pentagram is the symbol of Gardnerian second degree initiation, representing the need of the witch to learn to face the darkness within so that it may not later rise up to take control. The centre of a pentagram implies a sixth formative element - love/will which controls from within, ruling matter and spirit by Will and the controlled magickal direction of sexual energies. This is another lesson of initiation.

www.angelfire.com...

So the GOP is evil.

Arent all politicians?
Also- if history serves me correctly- werent the stars the right way up before- then changed later?

Yes I believe it went inverted with the 2001-2005 Bush administration

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by llmacgregor

Some Democrat Presidents have participated in Bohemian Grove and Skull & Cross Bones but the majority have been Republican.

Yes I was aware of the inverted Pentagrams.

I'm not voting this year however because it is my belief it's all a big sham.

The good old boys at Bohemian Grove have done decided who the next puppet will be.

Starred for bringing this out.

Now, research Washington DC and even NY - both how they are laid out, their geographical significance and how deeply occult America is.

That elephant is the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I have known about this about 5-6 yrs ago while reading about John Todd former satanist and head of record deals for a major record company. Can't remember which one....at any rate he taught all those not in the know many, many things about satanism and all the meanings of their symbolisms.

My extensive research, gave me the ultimate conclusion which you just now discovered and many others on this site.

www.kt70.com...

www.freewebs.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yes... the Republican Elephant is Satanic.

Yes... the Democratic Donky/ JackAss is an appropriate symbol for the current president.

Gotta watch them swords, they cut both ways.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

OMG

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Your post has provoked a thought from nowhere. As I have been asking this question since about the second or third grade. As in, " Why does my teacher put pentagrams on my paper ? " From there it went to, " And why do all the super powers make use of pentagrams on their flags? " Then I found out, there are reasons of an esoteric nature not at all involved with innocence.

Maybe someone has thought of this already but it's an original for me. Fifty pentagrams. Five O is used to I.D. police. America is policing the world and is about to become a police state.

Anyway
Snf
edit on 30-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
As to why, and it was done in 2000 btw, is so that the GOP symbol did not too closely resemble the US flag which is a violation of the US Flag Code.

And another lingering question I see from time to time while I am here...

Why an elephant and a donkey?

Thomas Nast, the Harper's Weekly political cartoonist that took on and broke up Boss Tweed and Tammany Hall was a Republican and chose a Bull Elephant to represent the Republicans and chose a donkey (or more correct for the time frame-- a jackass) as the animal opponent. Other cartoonists followed suit and it became tradition for both parties by the 1950's.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

It is slightly odd, I have never seen an upside down star on anything official before now that I think about it. Or maybe I just didn't notice like I didn't notice those on the elephant.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join