It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So what is all the fuss about? It’s a paper entitled “Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East”, an 82-page analysis that concludes that the American national interest in fundamentally at odds with that of Zionist Israel. The authors conclude that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests because its nature and actions prevent normal US relations with Arab and Muslim countries and, to a growing degree, the wider international community. The study was commissioned by the US Intelligence Community comprising 16 American intelligence agencies with an annual budget in excess of $ 70 billion. The IC includes the Departments of the Navy, Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Defense Intelligence Agency, Departments of Energy, Homeland Security, State, Treasure, Drug Enforcement Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Security Agency, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency commissioned the study.

Things are looking up!

Looks like the day is coming where we will be free of the burden that is the bastard child of the Middle East. For too long, we have poured in countless amounts into Israel. For too long we have carried out secret and overt ops in order to battle and destabilize her enemies. For too long, we have been shackled and brainwashed into loving this troublesome cancer. now, finally, we may free ourselves and allow Israel to act for Israel.

The USA isn't Israel's attack dog or personal piggy bank. Not anymore. The day is coming. Things are looking up!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is the best thing I have read all day.

Thank you!

Peace

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Damn fine reading.

It’s a paper entitled “Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East”, an 82-page analysis that concludes that the American national interest in fundamentally at odds with that of Zionist Israel. The authors conclude that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests because its nature and actions prevent normal US relations with Arab and Muslim countries and, to a growing degree, the wider international community.

•Simultaneous with, but predating, rapidly expanding Arab and Muslim power in the region as evidenced by the Arab spring, Islamic Awakening and the ascendancy of Iran, as American power and influence recedes, the US commitment to belligerent oppressive Israel is becoming impossible to defend or execute consistent given paramount US national interests which include normalizing relations with the 57 Islamic countries;
•Gross Israeli interference in the internal affairs of the United States through spying and illegal US arms transfers. This includes supporting more than 60 ‘front organizations’ and approximately 7,500 US officials who do Israel’s bidding and seek to dominate and intimidate the media and agencies of the US government which should no longer be condoned;
•That the United States government no longer has the financial resources, or public support to continue funding Israel.

Foreign Policy Journal

As much as I dispise Obama, if he were to act on this report, he just might get my vote in November (although you won't catch me holding my breath).

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I laugh how most ATSer's believe Israel is the source of all Middle-East problems and if Israel was removed, things would carry on like most Western societies in the area.

I'll give you a few hints on how to start the ball rolling on peace...
Education for all youth, removal of earth's dependence on oil and removing all US bases from the region.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
I laugh how most ATSer's believe Israel is the source of all Middle-East problems and if Israel was removed, things would carry on like most Western societies in the area.

Ya well after decades of israel's existence, the WORLD has seen nothing but anger and violence come out of that leech of a country. The Jews can move back to where ever they came from for all I care. And the zionist leaders, netanyahu and ehud barack should be tried as criminals against humanity.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

A Post Israel Middle East will mean that there is no more Middle East...well, for the most part, whats left won't be worth much.

Good riddance to that troublesome part of the world.

See how easy it is to paint with such a broad brush?

What a racist post.

edit on 30-8-2012 by TDawgRex because: Because I can't STAND Racists

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

If this happens you bet israel will be nuking the entire middle east before she goes

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I would be surprised if US international policy of years was changed because of one report, there are strong ties to Israel (money, treaties, money, money, friendship, money, military bases, money, and some politicians even go there to campaign for US office [to get the absentee vote]).

Perhaps this is the beginning of something, but I would not expect anything to come from this for years.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
S wise man prepares for all possibilities.

And does not limit themselves to just one.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If you think this is a good thing, you are foolish to think of it as such. The world leaders are preparing for a post-Israel world, so that Zion will not only be limited to the small bordered region that it is, but the entire globe. 3rd Temple of Solomon finished building in 2016 Brazil Olympics (Zion Olympics 3), the building of New Jerusalem in London. The one world trade center...and you still can't connect the dots??

And you people think by destroying Israel we are doing the world good? That's been the plan since biblical times! Israel is being played out as the thorn in everyone's side, but getting rid of Israel is only accomplishing one thing. Destroying the foundation and spiritual center of the world for Abrahamic/Judeo Christian religion, as well as taking millions of innocent lives along with it. Netanyahu and Barak are warmongering NWO puppets. Instigating and making Israel out to be the enemy, when it's the leaders who are tied to the strings of their puppet master that we should worry about. Not a country filled with 90+% innocent lives. This is exactly part of the plan, and whether we want it or not, Israel will be destroyed whether Obama or Romney gets elected. Obama will avoid war with the Mideast, allowing Israel to fall to its surrounding Arab nations, and if Romney gets in office, he takes us all to war and it becomes a bloody mess where both sides get equally thrashed. Obama will sell us all out slyly to the commies and NWO and Romney will let them take it by force.

False hope is what this amounts to. Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Isreal is our friend and we should support her, look in the mirror who do you see?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
S wise man prepares for all possibilities.

And does not limit themselves to just one.

S Wiseman?

Sounds Jewish.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The one true and Living God had this to say about the nation of Israel.

" I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you"

Take caution when taking a side on this matter.

The U.S. has pretty much sealed it's fate

bible.cc...
edit on 30-8-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Will this report eventually find its way online ?

So far it seems like the author, Franklin Lamb, is the only source regarding this 82 page “Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East” paper.

That`s quite a scoop for Mr. Lamb - but it seems a bit off ....... no ?

The article was posted on Tuesday, 28th Aug - yet it hasn`t been picked up on by the mainstream media yet ?

Maybe I am missing something here. ;

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Good news ..Much

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by brice

In that case, read these words:

Rachel Corrie.
USS Liberty.

'Nuff said. Ain't no friends of mine.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by brice

In that case, read these words:

Rachel Corrie.
USS Liberty.

'Nuff said. Ain't no friends of mine.

So the Canadians (British) burned down the White House and you are still friends with them.... get over it already!
If you want friends in the Middle East there is not lots to choose from! I guess you might prefer The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
Will this report eventually find its way online ?

So far it seems like the author, Franklin Lamb, is the only source regarding this 82 page “Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East” paper.

You will probably find it is just a hoax, and the jew haters are running with it hoping it is true.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
To the OP, a few questions.

Was the USA founded legally?

Was it 'legal' to slaughter millions of Native Americans in order to create this wonderful melting pot? (which I love dearly by the way)

Why is it OK for the USA to exist and continue to exist when it was built using blood of children and women to make the mortar used in 'her' foundation? (im not ok with it and it bothers me daily, but it is what it is) But not Israel. Kind of a double standard is it not?

If your answer is "well I didnt kill the Natives", then what buisness do you have criticizing a nation that did the same thing that yours did? Doesnt make sense.

Ill support destabilisztion of Israel(who happens to be our ally) when the USA gives all of 'her' ground back to the remaining tribes of natives. (its that easy)

If you cant just deal with it that then you should probably become an ex-pat.

We here in the USA need our allies to help maintain the land that our forefathers stole. We live in a country that was paid for by the blood of innocents and we know this as Americans. Accept it, embrace it and support 'her' or....As the late great Michael Jackson said..."Just Beat It"

A realist knows this has nothing to do with Jeeeeezoos or gooodah, just survival. If you live in the States and enjoy 'her' comforts and freedoms you are bought and paid for just like me.

If by some wierd chance there is a hell, we who have done nothing but complain and act righteous will be frying together. Deal with it. You do your thing and Ill do mine.

As far as the USA preparing for post Israel middle east....fooey, we also have commitees and reports dealing with how to react to an Alien invasion. (our tax dollars hard at work) Who am I to say anything about taxes? We live on stolen property and that makes us thieves by proxy. Slaves were traded, raped and murdered. So guess what...that means by living here and being happy, you do so by turning a blind eye to every attrocity known to man. Love it or Leave it. Know what Im sayin?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I laugh how most ATSer's believe Israel is the source of all Middle-East problems and if Israel was removed, things would carry on like most Western societies in the area

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+ all the destabilizing plans is to support divide and conquer to help Israel.

Here are some sites of Iranian religious leaders.

You can check their comments about division.

www.portal.esra.ir...

www.saafi.net...

persian.makarem.ir...

javedan.ir...

+ Tell your govt to stop meddling in ME , then see how the problems will be solved.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join