It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khamenei: Time for new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

The world, Khamenei said "Is in transition towards a new international order and the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) can and should play a new role."

He further underlined the need for solidarity among all NAM member states, saying it was an "obvious necessity" in the current era for establishing this new order.

Source

"Obvious necessity" in the current era for establishing this new order.

Geez, I wonder how many times did we hear that before? Though I never heard such statement from a non-Western figure such as the Ayatollah.

I really don't know what to make of this, he speaks about a different NWO than the one mostly discussed on these forums, but nonetheless this quote sure is eyebrow raising imo.

Are we perhaps witnessing a NWO vs. NWO conflict? I must admit that was the first time I heard about NAM. And judging by the map, this alliance seems quite big, and definitely looks like it meant to counter the West, or the "Western NWO".

Non-Aligned Movement

Dark blue: Members.
Light blue: Observer countries.

Interesting fact is that this movement was actually founded in Belgrade.

ATS thoughts on this?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

So, Let me get this straight...

He wants the "Non-Aligned Movement" to Align?

By their very nature the Non-Alignment countries don't pick sides nor get involved.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I'm still alive. So the Dynastic collection of elites attempting to control our whole species still have opposition....

A new order will indeed come upon the world. But I don't like that phrase because of its association to the Rothschild, Rockefellers, Other Fools attempting to realise insanity...

This planet shall have logic and compassion flow all over it. And we will oneday reminisce at the fact that a small connection of inbreed fools attempted to co-opt our entire society.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Haha well it seems like that's what he's up to, yes

I guess you cannot blame someone for trying.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

the exact sentences show that this is a conflict between these two orders !

Honorable guests, now I would like to return to my initial point. Global conditions are sensitive and the world is passing through a crucial historical juncture. It is anticipated that a new order shall be born. The Non-Aligned Movement, which includes almost two-thirds of the world community, can play a major role in shaping that future. The holding of this major conference in Tehran is itself a significant event to be taken into consideration. By pooling our resources and capacities, we members of this movement can create a new historic and lasting role towards rescuing the world from insecurity, war and hegemony. This goal can be achieved only through our comprehensive cooperation with each other. There are among us quite a few countries that are very wealthy and countries that enjoy international influence. It is completely possible to find solutions for problems through economic and media cooperation and through passing on experiences that help us improve and make progress. We need to strengthen our determination. We need to remain faithful to our goals. We should not fear the bullying powers when they frown at us, nor should we become happy when they smile at us. We should consider the will of God and the laws of creation as our support. We should learn lessons from what happened to the communist camp two decades ago and from the failure of the policies of so-called “Western liberal democracy” at the present time And finally, we should consider the Islamic Awakening in the region and the fall of the dictatorships in North Africa. We can help improve the “political productivity” of the Non-Aligned Movement in global governance. We can prepare a historic document aimed to bring about a change in this governance and to provide for its administrative tools. We can plan for effective economic cooperation and define paradigms for cultural relationships among ourselves. Undoubtedly, establishing an active and motivated secretariat for this organization will be a great and significant help in achieving these goals.
english.khamenei.ir...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Not surprised such a pitch would be made at a supposed 'international forum', attended mostly by brain dead imbeciled sheeps except for a few who still dares to voice their representatives' opinions.

It came from the same nutjob who apostatically believes he will ursher in the mythical 'Mahdi', that these are the end times, and had been preaching such to brainwashed idiots who fall on the knees in worship of this deluded 'spiritual leader'

The same guy who mouthed with moving lips that he seeks for no nuke weapons, only nuke energy, yet refused to allow FULL ACCESS to IAEA inspectors on ALL sites and documents instead of guided tours to check on their supposed 'nuclear energy only' programme.

The very same guy who claimed he seeks for peace, yet fund terrorists to murder innocent men, women and children around the world for decades whom he admits brazenly to it.

The same guy who wants unity of mankind, and yet join in the slaughter of Sunnis, Shias, etc in Syria and play murderous games sacrificing shias to be murdered by his own funded 'Sunni militant' groups in Iraq.

The same guy who funds and supplies the brigand group Taliban in Afghanistan to kill innocent men, women and children there.

I can go on...but the evidences are clear and clearer now today on what he is deludedly up to. Welcome to his apostate version of Islam whereby his 'Mahdi' will rule in his fantasy NWO, only that if it becames a reality, with those imbecile fools in the meeting supporting him, it will be a nitemare of pain and suffering for all mankind, including shias and iranian citizens who do not share his delusions and only want to live in peace....

edit on 30-8-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

So, Let me get this straight...

He wants the "Non-Aligned Movement" to Align?

By their very nature the Non-Alignment countries don't pick sides nor get involved.

For someone who is an ATS case investigator (the title under your name when you started this thread I'm personally a little disappointed in that comment Slayer.

From the NAM website we get...........

The Non-Aligned Movement: Description and History

The Non-Aligned Movement is a Movement of 115 members representing the interests and priorities of developing countries. The Movement has its origin in the Asia-Africa Conference held in Bandung, Indonesia in 1955. The meeting was convened upon the invitation of the Prime Ministers of Burma, Ceylon, India, Indonesia and Pakistan and brought together leaders of 29 states, mostly former colonies, from the two continents of Africa and Asia,to discuss common concerns and to develop joint policies in international relations. Prime Minister Nehru, the acknowledged senior statesman, along with Prime Ministers Soekarno and Nasser, led the conference.

At the meeting Third World leaders shared their similar problems of resisting the pressures of the major powers, maintaining their independence and opposing colonialism and neo-colonialism, specially western domination. Following this meeting a preparatory meeting for the First NAM Summit Conference was held in Cairo, from 5-12 June 1961. Where the invitations for Bandung were on a regional basis, the invitations for the first Summit were based on each invited country’s commitment to a set of shared principles. At the Cairo preparatory meeting the participants discussed in detail the principal aims and objectives of a policy of non-alignment. These were adopted as criteria for membership as well as for the invitations to the First Summit Conference. The criteria are the following:
1. The country should have adopted an independent policy based on the coexistence of States with different political and social systems and on non-alignment or should be showing a trend in favour of such a policy.
2. The country concerned should be consistently supporting the Movements for National Independence.
3. The country should not be a member of a multilateral military alliance concluded in the context of Great Power conflicts.
4. If a country has a bilateral military agreement with a Great Power, or is a member of a regional defence pact, the agreement or pact should not be one deliberately concluded in the context of Great Power conflicts.
5. If it has conceded military bases to a Foreign Power the concession should not have been made in the context of Great Power conflicts.

The above criteria and principles of NAM, adopted at the Cairo preparatory meeting, have been reaffirmed by the Heads of State or Government during the XI Summit in Cartagena. (Also see Criteria for Admission under Methodology.)

I hope that clarifies that they do indeed pick sides and are very much getting involved - but I am certain you know that "non-alignment" is an inference to stick it to the current world powers - not to just be spectators watching the raping of the planet.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I do appreciate their history and original stance however by picking a side they will neutralize their legitimacy in this matter. My post wasn't a deceleration of fact but rather pointing out a possible hypocrisy if they were to choose a side.

The argument for their participation in what Iran proposes would negate the reason for their very existence. Iran/Syria seem to be pan handling to an organization it believes supports Iranian and Syrian stances. Simply because NAM on the whole has not supported sanctions does not mean they support Iran's endeavors in possibly obtaining Nukes.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The First sentence from Op's source............

"Iran's motto is nuclear energy for all, nuclear weapons for none,"

I find Irony in everything, since MANY nuclear accidents, are non-weapon related.

We have identified 33 serious incidents and accidents at nuclear power stations since the first recorded one in 1952 at Chalk River in Ontario, Canada.

Nuclear power plant accidents: listed and ranked since 1952 How many nuclear power plants have had accidents and incidents? Get the full list and find out how they're ranked

Personally, I would like to see Nuclear energy go away. Will it? No. Will countries stop trying to procure Nuclear weapons? No.

That is Fact, regardless of what countries proclaim.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Ok - my apologies for misconstruing your initial comment. Upon re-familiarising myself with the movements website after reading your first post I was left with the impression that you ignored the fact that they are an alignment of nations primarily "opposed to Neo-colonialism - specifically western domination" involved in countering said western domination.

Conversely, one could say they support the US/West because many of those "observer nations" do a great deal of business with countries who are opposed to the idea of Iran's possible Nuclear program. Case in point. China is now Saudi Arabia's largest consumer and the Saudis are supposedly supporting rebels in Syria and are diametrically opposed to anything coming out of Tehran.

It's interesting you mention China actually because Australia & China's relationship is another case in point which would seem to muddy the waters of this movements intent v's certain western nations. Upon close analysis of this relationship between Aust and China the US actually plays a major role which is explained at the bottom of the OP - money talks & bull# walks I'm afraid - and the proof is in the bank.

Anyway, regarding your first post, my faith is now restored.............for me, you and your research capabilities are the primary reason I eventually signed up and joined ATS, so in a way I was protecting my own interests in responding to you there.

I appreciate the clarification and thank you for maintaining the highest standards in the field of research on topics I find of interest.

ETA: On a side note - I wish to extent my thanks to you on behalf of the Australian Maritime Industry for your recent work regarding the Egyptian findings - currently being reviewed by the Australian Maritime College and Tidewater Marine international.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
Ok - my apologies for misconstruing your initial comment. Upon re-familiarising myself with the movements website after reading your first post I was left with the impression that you ignored the fact that they are an alignment of nations primarily "opposed to Neo-colonialism - specifically western domination" involved in countering said western domination.

One can call it whatever one chooses to or define their goals as one sees fit.

The fact remains, that many of those Nations have and will move in a direction that best suits their needs when it's in their best interest. Pakistan and India are both signature Nations but have no doubt they have both operated overtly and covertly towards one another.

If push comes to shove they'll choose a side.
Just like the Saudis, China etc etc etc.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Sublimecraft

The argument for their participation in what Iran proposes would negate the reason for their very existence. Iran/Syria seem to be pan handling to an organization it believes supports Iranian and Syrian stances. Simply because NAM on the whole has not supported sanctions does not mean they support Iran's endeavors in possibly obtaining Nukes.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Anyone still believed that fork tongued persian apostate infidel leader Khamenei?

At least by now, he had CLEARLY shown to the world his deluded intentions - NWO -his apostate version.

He is hell bent on proving these end times, and that he will usher in the mythical 'Mahdi' to rule all free mankind, and will do ANYTHING to make his deluded fantasy come true which will only be a nitemare of pain and suffering to innocents around our world, as many had already long suffered by his cunning acts.

What had he done to try to destabilize Kenya?

Two Iranians who led authorities to a cache of explosives after their arrest planned to attack Israeli, U.S., British or Saudi targets inside Kenya, officials said on Monday.

The two are believed to be members of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps Quds Force, an elite and secretive unit that acts against foreign interests, one of the officials said.

Two-Iranians-elite-Revolutionary-Guard-unit-arrested-Kenya-plotting-attack-U-S--Israeli-British- targets

It is not enough that he destabilizes Africa and the Middle East, he wants Thailand and Malaysia, whom had been living in peace for centuries till mysterious militancy flare ups recently over the past few years, to go to hell by killing each other.

It was the planting of Malaysian flags on Thailand soil by the islamic mititants that gave his game away. Malaysia is a moderate muslim state, may rattle their sabres now and then simply to voice out, but only seek for peace, for the lush fertile lands there had given the muslims a very high standard of life,to want war, and had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the militants in Thailand. They catch and even extradiate any suspected terrorist in their lands to any state that wants them.

thai-south-rattled-by-coordinated-attacks

Bangkok, Aug 31, 2012 (AFP) - Militants in Thailand's Muslim-majority south carried out a wave of coordinated attacks Friday, wounding several soldiers and hoisting the Malaysian flag across the restive region, officials said

But wait....what has those muslims in thailand to do with the persian apostate?

See what his funded hizbollahs and his elite revolution guards had been up to in thailand with bomb CACHES this year, mistakenly thought by all that it was meant for Israeli, US and Saudi targets. One does not need 400 CARTONS of bomb material to blow the hell out of the few diplomats there.

Ten days after the U.S. government lifted an alert for possible terrorist attacks in Thailand, the bombs went off. Five people were injured when three devices exploded in central Bangkok on Tuesday, including a man believed to be an Iranian who blew off his own legs while trying to throw a bomb at police

In Thailand, Iranian Suspected in Bomb Blasts

Thai police on Monday found 400 boxes of bomb-making materials in a shop believed to be linked to a plot to carry out terrorist attacks.

Police were alerted to the cache by a Swedish-Lebanese man arrested Friday on suspicion of being a member of the Hezbollah militant group.

bomb -making-materials-found-in-thailand

May the world wakes up to his duplicity before it is too late...

edit on 31-8-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Good points, it seems like there is a lot of unknown action going on in NAM, it could even be their own version of Bilderberg, as far as we know. Scheming and conducting crimes against their own people, just so they could turn them against an enemy far far west, making them believe they are the reason their life sucks, while their dictators have all the wealth.

It is a plausible idea that they use the west to distract them, and focusing their attention on something very far and unrelated to their actual life. It makes sense why there's so much violence and hatred towards the west, is it their version of "weapons of mass destruction"?

Same screen, different show?
Same game, different players?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There will end up being many different factions battling for power in the New World Order. Even the current US will be divided on which path to take. In the end it will only be decided through war on a massive scale.

join