It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Contacts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hello.
This thread is about a subject that i am very interested, and that is very important to know what has happened, is happening, and will happen to our civilization.
You've all probably read in the Internet about all those popular mediums that claimed to be in contact with aliens (we definitely have to find another less inadequate name flr them); the only problem is this: if the government haven't taken out their website, and if they are that popular, it is because either their information isn't important, or is false. Result? You can basically not know if everything you've learned on aliens and their whereabouts is true.
However, some ATS members seems to resolve that problem; i have met two members that have contact with an alien specie, and that through simple questions have seemed to come out credible. We then would have unbiased answers to questions that torture us on the issues of our world; and with already known facts (true facts, those that are from multiples sources and almost not known people from the military, or things like that), it will be possible to link all these answers together.

My point? I encourage all those that have contact with an alien specie, or had an experience with them, to not fear of being ridiculised, and to come forward and relate their experiences. This thread will then consider all the possibilities and sort out the important information. I even encourage abductees to come forward, as these missions are often executed by the governement or the military, and will be useful to know what they are trying to make us believe.
I also implore the other members, those that will give their opinions, to have an open mind and to consider all informations and experiences as being right, however off from what you've seen on the Internet or heard in the media or Youtube. These places are controlled by the elite government, and they only let you know what is either unimportant (however how much they let you think its important), or what is a lie destined to lead you to their plan of world domination (yes, aliens are an essential part of the NWO plan, and of their new One World Religion [another member made a great thread on that subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...).

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Alien contact/abduction is primarily a psychological phenomenon.

You're free to disagree, of course, and disagreement is certainly expected, though there's several studies that have replicated the alien abduction experience under controlled conditions in the lab as a psychological phenomenon.

The following are some papers on the subject:

The Psychology of Alien Contact and Abduction Claims

The Construction of Space Alien Abduction Memories

The Ordinary Nature of Alien Abduction Memories

Memory Distortion in People Reporting Abduction by Aliens

Transcultural Psychiatry - Sleep Paralysis, Sexual Abuse, and Space Alien Abduction

Read and enjoy. You may learn something interesting, and/or at least have a new perspective on a perspective you disagree with.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I respectfully disagree; doctors, psychiatrists, and scientists are all under the elite government. Without the government help, these peoples can't have an office; in exchange, they must do everything that the government order them.
They used this subject to show how people are sick and psychologically disturbed. There is too many abductions that aren't government-made, and if the abductee reveal something else than what the government tried to tell us, they have to shut them. The best way is to simulate psychological illness, which is a very scary thing to learn by the public. It is the same thing (as comparison) with what happened with Catholic and the CEO of Wikileaks: they were accused of fraud and sexual abuse. something awful to learn from people like them.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
To Drusilla
Expain that load of BS to my rabbits who have had parts of their ears snipped off. Becasuse they live right next to a city buster organite generator.

None of this psychological claptrap (and I studied psychology) explains why I have scars on my body, like a bone biopsy scar.

If you haven't had an abduction event you don't know what you are talking about.
I am fed up with people who think they know it all, just because they read it somewhere.
Some of us live this stuff every day of their lives and they are getting fed up being treated like guinea pigs.

I did not choose this body to live in but some a##hole decided that they were going to monitor me and my family because I have special skills. It's in my genes apparently. Well I wish I knew how to use them more as I would 'move mountians'.

SO to others reading this thread don't believe this psychological BS but be careful of putting your abductions online, as soon they are going to be collecting your types, you will either work FOR them, or you will die. That will be your choice.

The Name of Jesus stops aliens/demons and their abductions but the Name of God (Yehovah breathed out with love technique.) will control all technologies and realities, including military abductions/wormhole incusions. I know this from experience.

And keep stress to a minimum.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Some people don't even want to share their experiences, because they are a little tired of no responses, they're often seeking too and when they post, at times, would really love out of the box discussions, but instead just icy silence for their attempts to share and counter some of the rigid programming on ufology out there, and the gauntlet of skeptics who do nothing but put down, voice their opinion without experential data themselves, so a nonsense opinion and just now, the same nonsense agendas and opinions put out by the suppression team, ie all those links given. When the reality is they monitor experiencer's nonstop, befriend them on forums, follow them in cars, send choppers out to chase their crafts, and so this isn't the real way the military/blackops/PTB view or deal with it, just their pretend way..

Not a nice environment to share insights and experiences in, good or bad. It becomes a case of religious/demon ufology threads, and narrow minded looks into the issues, and when you speak up, no response. They'd rather run with their opinions and usually disregard personal experiences from those who know that their idea was out to lunch, no ET's can't engage in battles with us, no you can't shoot at one in your house or overcome them physically, there are so many threads in the ET section that show very little understanding of what is going on. Or, if you do share, the truth about what is going on and yes there is a spiritual purpose to life, then the cries of ufology being New Age or a Cult come out, but to whom, to the fundamentalists???? I consider them a cult.

The truth is our life here is akin to a dream state in itself, though we're in a shared reality, and our planet is just one of the many frequency realms, you could even say one of the astral realms, that is the reality. The spirit is reality, real, concrete, tangible, touchable, always will be. What we see when we look up is a part of All That Is and the Infinite layers of frequency realms that make up what people call Heaven. And we're in a school.

Just a heads up, this thread should be in the grey area, if anyone is going to share. There are many experiencers on ats, posting online in general, for at least today, they can find answers, despite so much being controlled info.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
personally im absolutely fed the F... up.

There are a small handful of people here who i trust and they know who they are. im sick and tired of feeling like the court bloody jester.
The visitors come and get me, they lay protection on me then scoot off, im tired of being on a need to know bases. from all sides.
I have psychic attacks. yes people bad things exist, those things you all call episodes of sleep paralyses are real, entity's are attacking you so wake up.

i'm sick and tired of people giving me bull crap answers, so called people in their special fields. what a load of bull, if you honestly dont know the answer dont rattle of crap from the top of your head.

yeah im having a bad day sorry about that, ill come back later after i make some tea.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
With respect, to those of you that disagree, and/or make hostile comments in counterpoint to my non-hostile matter-of-fact statement with links; I've read your beliefs, listened to your stories, as well as your reasons for feeling the way(s) you do (in general, in this thread and the many others like this), thus, I ask, without being hostile, please prove how open minded you are as many are want to claim, and read through at least 2 of the links I've posted.

I've heard the abduction story time and again.
The links I've provided address scars on the body, as well as many other things.

Please do me the respect of reading the material I provide since I often will do you the respect of reading the material you provide.

Please note "you" is the generalized "you"; not in reference to anyone specifically.

Regardless of whether you disagree, or not, an open mind will consider all material, especially material they disagree with, if only just for the sake of prosperity.

Further, if physical experiences are indeed occurring, then I suggest attaching a full time 24/7 GPS device to yourself that you wear at all times, especially while sleeping, such that when/if one of these experiences happen, you can then go to the website that logs your GPS movements, browse the logs, and then have pontential proof that you did indeed travel at 50,000kph to the Dulce underground base, or some other location.

I shared a flat with a claimed abductee, and unknown to her, I had the place set up with nanny cams (before she moved in and before I even knew her as a matter of personal, and home security), and none of the times she claimed abduction did anything ever show up in the camera logs. All evidence showed that she never left her room.
No spooky lights happened. No strange shadows. No missing gaps in time were shown on the video logs. The cameras did not turn themselves off. Absolutely nothing of interest other than the interesting fact that nothing happened, happened.

The flat mate may or may not be representative of the common abductee claimant.
Read the links I provided that go to legitimate scholarly academic papers and see if anything said may apply to you, or anyone you know.
Do so with an open mind, and we might have some constructive debate.
At the very least, you may learn something you didn't know before, even if you disagree.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
FYI: Best GPS Tracking Watches of 2012

1. Suunto - Ambit (integrated altimeter too)
2. Garmin - Forerunner 910XT
3. Polar - RCX5 Tour de France Premium bundle
4. Garmin - Forerunner 610
5. Timex - Ironman Run Trainer GPS HRM

And then, there's Best GPS Trackers 2012

I'm not sure if the Watches have real time updates to a secure website where you can then access the logs as this is a key feature in establishing credibility due that you can't alter the logs, and the logs are auto-updated without need for you to do a manual update to a computer.

The watches with altimeters do however sound quite interesting considering if you really do think you are experiencing physical events where you get carried off somewhere, then, altitude, speed, and location would be some key data points to establish.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

The problem with abduction stories is that there are too many of them. This unfortunately causes anyone with Viable Claims to be labeled a KOOK or worse.

As I have stated before...I KNOW E.T. is a reality. I wish I did not...but I do. But regardless of this...there are so many people who desire attention that the Numbers of abductions claimed is unrealistic.

There is some very viable testimony by Astronauts and others at NASA about how they witnessed Alien Craft and even in one Astronauts case...He witnessed an E.T. Craft landing at a Military Air Base and Aliens exited the craft for a time. These are people who have NOTHING TO GAIN AND EVERYTHING TO LOOSE by telling these stories.

There is also a great deal of Buried Public Information that can be accessed. Still...when we see and read about people who are trying to make money off their abduction story or behave like a Nut...it casts a shadow of doubt over everyone who maybe legit. Being abducted would be like winning the lottery twice...odds wise. Still...I KNOW as 100% FACT...E.T. is a reality. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Everyone is, and they are checked up on. And I'm very grateful for my experiences, peaks beneath the veil.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I'll share an experience and please guys tell me what you think. I've told only two people about this but regret it. I got into astral projection a few years ago but have since stopped. The initial stages are pretty overwhelming for me and frankly, terrifying. So anyway, this must have been my 5th astral experience. Don't recall if I did it on purpose or not. I want to say yes because it during the day. I'm laying in bed and start to vibrate and hear the roaring. All of a sudden I'm in my room, except it's dark and objects/walls have a ghostly blue outline that makes then stick out. Immediately I'm terrified. So I look around the room to figure out why. About a few feet from the left side of my bed I see a face. He's not looking directly at me but I know he sees me. His facial features have that same ghostly blue that seems to glow softly. He looks like a typical alien grey with very wrinkled skin. I see anger and maybe disgust in his expression. Very hard to describe but the face he's making seems to be causing my fear. So I freak out and try to wake up. That was one of the last attempts I made to project. I might pick it up in the future.

I can honestly say i have never been scared like this. It felt very evil or angery. He was NOT a "good guy". Thats all i picked up from him. So either aliens are a product of sleep paralysis or astral entities. So give me some feedback guys. I'm a perfectly sane rational person and would be happy to answer questions

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
I encourage all those that have contact with an alien specie, or had an experience with them, to not fear of being ridiculised, and to come forward and relate their experiences.

The only problem is when we do speak the truth no one believes us anyway.

I will give an example.
Recently the picture of Mars showing rock layers (sedimentation) is beyond proof that Mars was once like Earth when it once had oceans.

The fallen watchers wanted to be G.d and vapourised the atmosphere.

But of course ATS denialists deny everything.

So even if this information has come from one of the fallen watchers named Shymhz, no one wants to believe it anyway.

Note: no vowels as in the days of Enoch. His real name is : "shem + ya'ah + aza" of the Name of power as in Hebrew.

Can't wait for the day when there is a sudden population explosion of emu's as millions of denialists stick their heads in the sand once the angels/aliens do become evident. Its going to be quite a laugh.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Sometimes it depends upon how you tell the truth.

I will give an example.
Recently the picture of Mars showing rock layers (sedimentation) is beyond proof that Mars was once like Earth when it once had oceans.

No, it is simply strong evidence that Mars had a great deal of liquid water in the past. It would certainly be an exaggeration to say it was "like Earth."

Either that, or Mars' weak magnetic field allowed the solar wind to blow away its atmosphere.

I assume by "denialist" you mean anyone who does not automatically believe something just because you say so.

So even if this information has come from one of the fallen watchers named Shymhz, no one wants to believe it anyway.

This is a perfect example of what I was saying. Even if people understood that you were referring to a gnostic archon, they would either not understand its relevance or even dismiss its utterances as "satanic."

Note: no vowels as in the days of Enoch. His real name is : "shem + ya'ah + aza" of the Name of power as in Hebrew.

This does not actually strengthen your case any.

Can't wait for the day when there is a sudden population explosion of emu's as millions of denialists stick their heads in the sand once the angels/aliens do become evident. Its going to be quite a laugh.

All I know is that if ETs ever do make contact with Earth, they'll have to talk to the scientists, because the believers will be too busy falling on their face worshiping them.
edit on 30-8-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
To Drusilla
Expain that load of BS to my rabbits who have had parts of their ears snipped off. Becasuse they live right next to a city buster organite generator.

None of this psychological claptrap (and I studied psychology) explains why I have scars on my body, like a bone biopsy scar.

If you haven't had an abduction event you don't know what you are talking about.
I am fed up with people who think they know it all, just because they read it somewhere.
Some of us live this stuff every day of their lives and they are getting fed up being treated like guinea pigs.

I did not choose this body to live in but some a##hole decided that they were going to monitor me and my family because I have special skills. It's in my genes apparently. Well I wish I knew how to use them more as I would 'move mountians'.

SO to others reading this thread don't believe this psychological BS but be careful of putting your abductions online, as soon they are going to be collecting your types, you will either work FOR them, or you will die. That will be your choice.

The Name of Jesus stops aliens/demons and their abductions but the Name of God (Yehovah breathed out with love technique.) will control all technologies and realities, including military abductions/wormhole incusions. I know this from experience.

And keep stress to a minimum.

Greatly said, AriesJedi! Exactly my point! Reading something by some doctors doesn't mean its true.
And your not the first person to say that He protect you from alien, an ex-military man said the same, and it worked!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
A lot of interesting information here, thanks for this

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by starheart
I encourage all those that have contact with an alien specie, or had an experience with them, to not fear of being ridiculised, and to come forward and relate their experiences.

I will give an example.

I agree with every word youve said
you make some great points

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Laserfloyd72

Very interesting... Why do you think he hated you? Did you tried once to... i don't know, thwart their plans, or something like that?
I believe you, my aunt once saw a face like that in her bed. It scared her almost to death!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Yes, but i will. And i am not very tolerant with those that will rant and troll someone that tries to say something, so i really wish that ATS members will still try to post, because i'll make sure that nobody insult them. ATS was supposed to be a place of truth, not a place where people are scared to talk because some other people have decided that they will disagree with everything without even give it a thought.
It doesn't matter that 75 % don't believe it. If even 35% of people will be awakened by reading the real truth, then i think it is worth the effort and insults.
edit on 30-8-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by starheart

I've never thwarted any alien plans that i'm aware of haha. I've always been fascinated with them but so far that's my only experience. No idea what it had against me. To be fair I've had similiar experiences with "shadow people" in the astral, but they seem to be pretty shy about being seen. This guy was a lot scarier. I can still picture the profile of its face

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Rapha
Sometimes it depends upon how you tell the truth.

At the end of the day, the truth is the truth. If no one believes the information that I forward to this world from a repented fallen watcher and seraph, then so be it. There is nothing more that I can say.
There will always be a wall of deniel.

I assume by "denialist" you mean anyone who does not automatically believe something just because you say so.

Denialists once denied the earth was round and believed that ships plunged into the stars on the horizon.
Denialists once said that 'man would never fly. If man was to fly then mankind would have been born with wings.'

And now denialists deny the existance of aliens/angels/ufo's etc etc.
Its only a matter of time before everyone will accept that they exist.

One day they will show up, hand out free technology, cheap energy and a 1-world new currency to jump start the new world economy. Everyone will love them thanks to ez money and less working days / week.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join