It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK. I'm starting to open up to the possibility of weather control.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I must admit I was the harshest and staunchest critic of people with weather control conspiracy theories, HAARP, Geo Satellites and all of those conspiracy theories, but then came along Hurricane Isaac.

I've been a somewhat modest hurricane tracker, and like to try to learn as much about them as I can because of their immense power and ability to keep the Earth's temperatures from getting too hot. For those most part, they are highly unpredictable, yet they mostly adhere to the same principles and are affected by the same dynamics.

Isaac has been the most unpredictable hurricane that I can recall since I've been keeping up with hurricanes. The hurricane models that meteorologist and climatologist have come up with are getting better and better at tracking a hurricane's projected path especially with in the 1 - 2 day mark. Isaac has stumped these models big time. Their error has been as high as I've ever seen with Isaac. They weren't even close at the beginning.

The weird westward job baffled and stumped most models and trackers alike, but the most interesting thing Isaac did was this as explained in Dr. Jeff Master's, from Weather Underground's blog:

That's because at landfall, Isaac was in the midst of establishing a small inner eyewall within its large 50-mile diameter eye, a very rare feat I've never seen before. Usually, when an eye first forms, it gradually contracts, eventually becoming so small that it becomes unstable. An outer concentric eyewall then forms around the small inner eyewall, eventually becoming the only eyewall when the inner eyewall collapses. But Isaac is a very unusual storm that has continually surprised us, and this inside-out concentric eyewall formation fits the storm's unusual character.

Source: www.wunderground.com...

I'm wondering is someone out there is testing out weather control techniques. Is it even possible? What do you think ATS?
edit on 29-8-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

Isnt it hurricane season in the US? Is it really that surprising that you have a hurricane happening now?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It is Haarp !

i was wondering how much time before somebody say something about it

at least some people are still focus and have learned with previous conspiracies

The Aurora shooting was a warning to their hidden cabal followers

Aurora like in Haarp
naming the storm Isaac is also all part of the plan
if you know the Isaac myth and legends with the caverns
it represent the sinkhole that is about to be watered a lot
it is so dry that if you add water .. everything will colapse
make a big landslide that will make a tsunami
the wave will travel directly on the Tampa gop convention

a massive false flag made up to look like a natural disaster

7 yrs exactly when Katrina touched ground .. perfect timing
there is no perfect coincidence like that with a storm that is so slow
it has been slowed down on purpose

the looters at katrina scared people off so next time they stay to protect their house
thats why so many didnt seek shelter and are currently in their house in Louisiana

its a very big calculated plan made by the elite
maybe to distract us from an Iran attack happening very soon
not the first time they employ that tactic
edit on 8/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Isnt it hurricane season in the US? Is it really that surprising that you have a hurricane happening now?

Yes it is hurricane season.. I think the OP is talking about the movement and progress of the hurricane more than the fact one made landfall ..

I would just say this though.. weather is notoriously unpredictable.. we have models, but nothing binds a hurricane to following those models or predictions.. predicting weather in general is not even near an exact science if you ask me... I've seen so many failed weather forecasts that it's not even amusing anymore..

They've predicted rain and we get sun.. they predict sun and I get rain.. Tornado producing weather comes unexpectedly ..

The models are decent and they give us an idea of what a hurricane is likely to do .. but beyond that it's an unleashed, wild beast.

I still have zero belief in the idea of weather control.. a hurricane that went against the predicted path, does not equal evidence of anything.
edit on 8/29/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
It is Haarp !

i was wondering how much time before somebody say something about it

at least some people are still focus and have learned with previous conspiracies

The Aurora shooting was a warning to their hidden cabal followers

Aurora like in Haarp
naming the storm Isaac is also all part of the plan
if you know the Isaac myth and legends with the caverns
it represent the sinkhole that is about to be watered a lot
it is so dry that if you add water .. everything will colapse
make a big landslide that will make a tsunami
the wave will travel directly on the Tampa gop convention

a massive false flag made up to look like a natural disaster
edit on 8/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Source? =)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Did you even read what I typed? I know it's hurricane season. It's not surprising that we're having a hurricane, it's the fact how this hurricane has behaved differently than most of the hurricanes prior to it.

In 2008 all of the landfalling hurricanes weakened in this same region right before making landfall. Now, we have a hurricane that was strengthening and forming an inner eye-wall within it's eye-wall. That's extremely uncanny for a hurricane to behave that way.

Maybe this is just an anomaly as hurricanes go, but it opens up the idea where conspiracy theorists say that certain government agencies have viable ways to control the weather.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

My source is my brain

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It's more than just the path. It's the strengthening of the hurricane at landfall and the inner eye wall forming in a 50 mile wide eye. I've been tracking these things for awhile now. I've seen concentric eyewalls before, but the eye was going through it's normal cycle and much smaller. This eye came from nowhere and had it happened a little further out to sea it would have surged from a tropical storm to a cat 3 in no time right before landfall. Would have been unprecedented in recorded hurricane history.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Did you even read what I typed? I know it's hurricane season. It's not surprising that we're having a hurricane, it's the fact how this hurricane has behaved differently than most of the hurricanes prior to it.

In 2008 all of the landfalling hurricanes weakened in this same region right before making landfall. Now, we have a hurricane that was strengthening and forming an inner eye-wall within it's eye-wall. That's extremely uncanny for a hurricane to behave that way.

Maybe this is just an anomaly as hurricanes go, but it opens up the idea where conspiracy theorists say that certain government agencies have viable ways to control the weather.

My question would then be this?

To what purpose do we have of launching hurricanes at our own country? It will further damage the economy and infrastructure as well as reduce oil refinement.. All of that alone would lower the president's approval rating because there's nothing he can do to prevent those rippled effects.. to dampen the GOP convention? seems a bit silly to think that would be the case because it's an extreme tactic with very a negative payoff because of the things I mentioned before that.

I can't see any logical motivation.. I know the conspiracy theories and I would certainly be raising an eyebrow if a slew of tornados suddenly bombarded Iran .. but that's not what's happening.. we have a hurricane appearing during hurricane season.. one that isn't obeying known models.. but weather, as I said, is notoriously unpredictable.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

It's more than just the path. It's the strengthening of the hurricane at landfall and the inner eye wall forming in a 50 mile wide eye. I've been tracking these things for awhile now. I've seen concentric eyewalls before, but the eye was going through it's normal cycle and much smaller. This eye came from nowhere and had it happened a little further out to sea it would have surged from a tropical storm to a cat 3 in no time right before landfall. Would have been unprecedented in recorded hurricane history.

I'm no meteorologist so I can't provide a cause for it.. but I can imagine those that are schooled in this science probably can provide those causative factors ... predicting all of the variables that lead to those factors is impossible though.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I believe it is possible that "they" are learning to control the weather. That being said I don't believe hurricane Isaac is one of those controlled cases.

I keep track of every hurricane that comes along. I live on the Gulf Coast (about 25-30 miles as the crow flies from the ocean) and have been through several of them. The last two that hit here did tremendous damage to my home, my yard. and completely took out the workshop and garage.

All of the hurricane tracking reports that I watched on my local news predicted it going almost exactly where it has gone. And the eye situation- that's not so unusual. The only thing that the weather experts can predict with sureness is that all they can do is make educated guesses about any hurricane. They are unpredictable.

I have seen hurricanes with multiple eye walls and hurricanes that were moving steadily west that out of the blue hooked a right turn and headed east. I've seen hurricanes with very few tornadoes and others with an unending stream of tornadoes- you get the picture.

I think it is well within the capabilities of the "letter agencies" to create the beginnings of what could turn into a hurricane, however I doubt their ability to control the growth or exact path of one- yet. Lord help us when they can because what nature does on its own is bad enough already.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I don't think it would be the U.S. According to the conspiracy theories. Both China and Russia have been experimenting with these type of weapons. I don't have any reliable sources, as I said these are just theories and not proven.

I'm more open to the idea of it because this hurricane got the energy it needed from somewhere at landfall to generate another eye-wall. Which is just unheard of with landfalling hurricanes. They weaken dramatically at landfall.

That being said I'm still highly skeptical that they could control where hurricanes could go, but they could strengthen them by providing the energy that they need.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

And the eye situation- that's not so unusual.

If you can find me another case of an eyewall doing that so close to landfall, or at all I'll stand corrected. I have never seen it before and I've been watching hurricanes too.

Remember Isaac just formed it's eye right before landfall and the eye never collapsed like normal it just created an eye within an eye causing it to turn Cat 1 right at landfall.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

geoea.org SEEMS to have predicted the path pretty accurately a couple days out .. as well as it intensifying, they provided this detail on Monday, thought it would be interesting.. may not be totally relevant:

Currently Tropical Storm Isaac continues to move slowly away from the Florida Keys and is now expected to strength with a horizon of warm Gulf water ahead of it. Hurricane warnings has been issued for the coasts of Alabama to Louisiana and Isaac looks to make it’s effect known on the area by Tuesday and Wednesday as either a category 1 or 2 hurricane.

It seems like Tropical Storm Isaac has followed the teams prediction in losing the excess cloud mass, moving away from land. However, his intensification is being slowed down by two factors:

Dry air is working itself into the inflow, and therefore because of that the center of circulation is exposed on the southern flanks. Because of dry air entering the system to the south, no convection has formed, exposing the core of the storm. This promotes disorganization now, but as Isaac moves more to the Northeast, convection should encompass the storm.This should occur within the next 12 hours.

The team observes model guidance and current guidance to produce the best forecast product possible . Two elements that will determine strength and intensity are the current Sea Surface Temperatures (SST) and the current state of the Loop Current, found in the Gulf of Mexico. The loop current illustrates a circling motion over the central Gulf where Isaac is forecast to track, what this can mostly do as the storm approaches is strength itself by the circling motion that creates a coiling of rising air into Isaac.

Aside of the topic loop currents, the team also monitors what current sea-surface temperatures (SST) currently sit at and therefore what sort of air from the sea surface temperatures will rise into the storm. August and September are peak months during the season partially because of the warm sea-surface temperatures. An image below puts into perspective how warm of waters are that Isaac will begin to track into.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
All I can contribute is my puny opinion during the ...what was it 04/05 season... that we had katrina, rita, and the rest? I recall having a nutty religious phase at the time, and all I could think was that these hurricanes looked like they were being steered into their path by "the finger of god"...looking back, perhaps it was more being steered by actual weather modification equipment. it just seemed so unreal to so perfectly hit new orleans as it did. like, "they" were having to keep counter-directing it to line up as a near direct hit. maybe I'm just bonkers

only 12/1/2 years left!...owning the weather by...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Take a look at the eye of Isabel in 2003 it convienced me of weather manipulation. Gave up on watching hurricanes though other than to predict when they would do some thing crazy like steer away from Washington suddenly...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but here: Eyewall replacement cycle
Kinematics of secondary eyewall

Intensity and structure changes during eyewall replacement cycles

Hurricanes are evolving things. Not everything is a big conspiracy.

As far as naming particular hurricanes that formed secondary eyewalls as they hit land, I believe hurricane Rita was one such hurricane. It formed various eyewalls (according to several different local news reports) a few of those at landfall, which spawned swarms of tornadoes which caused the most damage on inland properties. We had storm surge in the southern parts of town but had 7 tornadoes swoop through destroying much property, including my own.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Yes the weather certainly seems unpredictable at the moment

We just had some crazy weather here in the south west of the UK today. At 1pm its was dry , 2.15pm raging storm with thunder and lightening very few seconds and now at 2.45pm its clear blue skys without any wind.

edit on 29-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
China put some oil rigs off of Cuba I believe I read in the news. My guess is they set up their own transmitters to push up on the Earth's atmosphere over the Gulf to play with the storms hitting the US.

Their scientists also published a paper not long ago about how they figured out how to use microwaves emitted from their satellites to disperse clouds so their spy satellites can see the US.......thus us spraying chemtrails to block their satellites vision of the ground wont work anymore.

Cuba off shore oil rigs emitting microwaves to push up on the atmosphere.....their satellites above able to push down on the atmosphere......they probably made the storm as wacky as it was. I bet they have a few ships in the Atlantic and Gulf also with some capabilities to play with the weather.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Yes I know all about the EWC, but using your own sources proves how out of the norm Isaac is.

Eyewall replacement cycles, also called concentric eyewall cycles, naturally occur in intense tropical cyclones, generally with winds greater than 185 km/h (115 mph), or major hurricanes (Category 3 or above)

en.wikipedia.org...

Isaac never reached Cat 3 status. It was just a tropical storm before the eye walls formed and it exploded into a category 1 hurricane.

The analysis of this large dataset extends the phenomenological paradigm of ERCs described in previous observational case studies by identifying and exploring three distinct phases of ERCs: intensification, weakening, and reintensification. In general, hurricanes intensify, sometimes rapidly, when outer wind maxima are first encountered by aircraft.

journals.ametsoc.org...

Once again Isaac was a tropical storm. Eyewall replacement cycles take place in stronger hurricanes over a period of days. Isaac didn't have a chance to go through this because it didn't form an eyewall up until it practically made its first landfall. This couldn't have been an EWC because Isaac just formed its initial eye. What we have here is a hurricane that formed an inner eye within it's initial eye skipping all of the conventional EWC steps. The eye never collapsed and remerged with concentric eyewalls like normal.

Airborne Doppler radar data collected from the concentric eyewalls of Hurricane Rita (2005) provide detailed three-dimensional kinematic observations of the secondary eyewall feature. The secondary eyewall radar echo shows a ring of heavy precipitation containing embedded convective cells, which have no consistent orientation or radial location.

These features combine to give the secondary eyewall a structure different from the primary eyewall as it builds to become the new replacement eyewall.

journals.ametsoc.org...

Rita was one of the strongest hurricanes to ever exist in the Atlantic basin. It is quite normal for storms that powerful to go through multiple EWCs. Keyword is the concentric inner eye will replace the outer eye. With Isaac the inner eye was a powerful eye and didn't replace the outer eye, it complimented it and caused the storm to turn in a strong Cat 1 right before landfall. Isaac was a tropical storm up until it made landfall, I don't think you'll find anything like this ever occurring in recorded hurricane history.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join