It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Market sell off and a single large Bank Collapse This Friday.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I would like to make an educated prediction on a large market sell off and possible Start of a “large” Bank collapsing by this Friday August 31, 2012. My prediction comes from resent market move of large players, historical data, and the three day weekend with Monday being a holiday for the US stock exchange.

Large Market players are jumping ship, sell financial stocks and buying gold. These players include George Soros and John Paulson who were reported last week to have sold large portions of their financial stocks and purchased gold and gold mining stocks.

When players like George Soros makes large market moves, having connections to the white House and is on the A-List of who’s who when it comes to insider trading, it’s time to pay attention. George Soros made a prediction on June 4, 2012 that EU had “3 months to correct its mistakes or else.” Isn’t it timely for him to make his large market moves just weeks before his 3 month prediction expires? klauskastner.blogspot.gr...

Now who will be the large bank to collapse you ask? Well here is what host Rick Wiles has to say “I’m hearing rumors that another major financial house is going to implode, In fact, the name I’ve been given is Morgan Stanley . . .It’s going to be put on the sacrificial alter by the financial elite.” “Whispers of the imminent overnight collapse of this U.S. broker-dealer begin to surface. Client funds, again, are at risk.” Kind of makes you go hummmm????

The reason I picked this week ending Friday to be the financial sell off and collapse of a major bank is because historically September and October have been known for the start of sell offs and the start of resections, depressions. It also helps that Monday is a holiday and it gives TPTB an extra day to work out the bankruptcy filings and get all there ducks in a row before the start of the bell Tuesday to try and minimize damages to the overall markets.

Lets see what happens.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
its a good possibility i mean how long can the game go on? i think we will see them all go down in the upcoming months.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
A reasonable prediction matey, I would not be suprised at all. As you say, lets wait and see.

Indeed, we have been told my many professional forcasters that its comming, rather sooner than later i suppose.
edit on 28-8-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Large Market players are jumping ship, sell financial stocks and buying gold.

In the case of an impending market sell-off, it would make a lot more sense for them to take large short positions, not buy gold.

Plus, TPTB all have holiday plans with their families this weekend.

I don't think it's gonna happen on Friday.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

The type of situation you describe only happens once every blue moon....

Yep, just checked and Friday is in fact a blue moon

The changes, they are a flowing. In my opinion there are a lot of changes in store for people who have vested interests in superficial, or imaginary concepts such as markets, banks, politics etc.
It is all a good thing, but undoubtedly it will be perceived as a rough patch before we are ultimately left with just reality.
......and it seems like I've been going off-topic so often today I should go back to just lurking.

Thanks for the heads up though OP.

edit on 28-8-2012 by adrift because: sp

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by adrift

Ha Ha you beat me to it - was going to say the same thing about the blue moon.

You have to wonder how long they can kick this can down the road. Surely at some point the road comes to an end. It seems like death by a thousand cuts at the moment, or watching a slo-mo train wreck. Either way the result will be the same - Total Economic Meltdown

Want some good advice on how to prepare - check out Kyle Bass. He seems the most switched on out there at the moment.

kylebassblog.blogspot.com.au...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Whether right or wrong, you've done a good job at articulating the prediction and outlining supporting references. .

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
And were off. Dow down 124 points right now. Lets see what happens at the end of the day.

top topics

join