It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Days After My Crop Circle UFO Sighting I Film Two UFO's In The Sky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You will have all seen my video of the UFO filmed from the crop circle in Avebury eight days ago. Yesterday afternoon and evening I visited the Hackpen Hill three dimensional cube crop circle that had appeared night of the 25-26th August. Just 10 minutes after leaving the Hackpen Hill formation I filmed this...

I'd greatly appreciate your thoughts/views/opinions as to what this could be.

Hackpen Hill 3D Cube Crop Circle Formation - August 26 2012

This filmed just 30 minutes before...

edit on 27-8-2012 by the.lights because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
there is obviously a flight path in the area. you got more planes.

the planes flying head on at you will have a very bright white light. when they turn they sometimes disappear or you may see the flashing lights underneath it.

these once again look exactly like planes.

get a hold of a really good pair of binoculars. big help.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

the planes flying head on at you will have a very bright white light. when they turn they sometimes disappear or you may see the flashing lights underneath it.

These were not planes. I'd estimate them at a distance of approximately 2-3 miles. No flight path or airport in the immediate vicinity that I'm aware of.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Almost certainly Chinese lanterns.

Right color, size, flicker, movement etc ..

edit on 27-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Almost certainly Chinese lanterns.

Right color, size, flicker, movement etc ..

Sure but these things weren't moving. And they were in the exact same spot for two minutes before I started filming. Lanterns move right?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

If they are slowly moving away from you then they appear to not to be moving at all. Just like when you see planes coming into land if you are facing up the runway. They look like they are hanging there motionless. Of course with planes that are moving 100's of mph the effect doesn't last as long as with something as slow moving as Chinese lanterns.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

there doesn't need to be an airport in the area.

i dont live near any airports and there is constantly planes overhead and along the horizon

i think the problem you have having with these sightings is that you are in an unfamilar location. you have said you were visiting the crop circle. this is a new landscape for you. you may be familar with the area but you are most likely not used to viewing the landscape in the area. you probably have a very good view that is much futher than your realise. when you have a great clear view of a large area of countryside things can look very different. it can be very difficult to judge distances and sizes of objects.

planes can look very strange in poor light or darkness in the countryside if your not used to seeming them. some are lit up like christmas trees or if they are heading straight at you just shining a very bright white light. they disappear in the blink of an eye once they turn.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
They were tumbling with light and then vanished. Found that interesting. Keep you camera handy and just try to send out some greetings sometimes.

That small "person" in black was a bit of a mystery. Was that just a shadow? considerably smaller than those walking.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

These were not planes. I'd estimate them at a distance of approximately 2-3 miles. No flight path or airport in the immediate vicinity that I'm aware of.

Filmed at Swindon you say

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That crop circle is alot smaller than the pictures make it look.... Seeing it in person is probably not as impressive as these enhanced pictures. Im sure it wasnt that hard for a team of kids that knew what they where doing to do..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

They look like planes, I see similar here every night. You can't judge their distance if you don't know their size, but look like they may be kind of plane size.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
That crop circle is alot smaller than the pictures make it look.... Seeing it in person is probably not as impressive as these enhanced pictures. Im sure it wasnt that hard for a team of kids that knew what they where doing to do..

HAHA ....nice troll comment

If that's truly how you feel then why bother even making the comment.

The crop circle wasn't made by kids or any other animal with 2 legs .......... don't believe it?? I don't care.

Doesn't make your ignorant comment any less stupid.

@ the.lights
Keep the video's coming man... and definitely get yourself some high powered binoculars.

Oh ... and seeing the circle in person would be MORE impressive......
edit on 27-8-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
these are most definitely planes .... Again, flying directly toward your perspective, appearing to vanish only when they turn ...

Please take this advice to heart, and have a real, nice long look through some sort of binoculars or telescope ....

Unless of course, it's just funner telling yourself it's a UFO ... Some people prefer to believe what they want rather than what's actually there ...

I saw a 'woodland fairy' video not long ago ... Mistaking a plane for a UFO is no different than mistaking a glimmer of light on a leaf for a woodland fairy ...

ugh ... i know that sounded harsh, but it really is a good comparison ... If you go on this way, expect to see alot of 'woodland fairies', or in your case, UFOs ...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
The crop circle wasn't made by kids or any other animal with 2 legs .......... don't believe it?? I don't care.

If you play nice and can cop a plane ticket they might let you come along and carry gear or stuff.

'The Field Guide: The Art, History and Philosophy of Crop Circle Making' and has been lovingly crafted by Rob Irving, John Lundberg and Mark Pilkington.

circlemakers.org...

CIRCLEMAKERS EXPLAIN THEIR ART AND THE MAGIC THAT SURROUNDS CIRCLES

www.circlemakerstv.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Well, surely they recorded last nights circle and will take credit for it.

So, where is it?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Even if these are Chinese Lanterns in the video I honestly cannot stand when people say they are.

It's just getting so cheesy, so predictable:

"Yeah, man. I'm absolutely positive these are Chinese Lanterns."

I wish we could think of a new "go-to" answer to ascribe to sightings----either real or not.

Swamp gas, then chinese lanterns..... let's think of a new excuse. The lanterns thing is getting old.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Originally posted by dayve

HAHA ....nice troll comment

If that's truly how you feel then why bother even making the comment.

@ the.lights
Keep the video's coming man... and definitely get yourself some high powered binoculars.

edit on 27-8-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

I'll try, the season is nearly at an end. So I'm going to go BIG on this for 2013.

As for the previous commenter's post - this circle was made between the hours of 12.30 am and 5.30 am since the farmers son was in the field at 12.30 am and saw nothing. The farmer's neighbour was in the field walking his dog at 5.30 am. Who, or whatever, made this formation did it in under 5 hours...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Well, surely they recorded last nights circle and will take credit for it. So, where is it?

Why would they need to?

There are videos of people making far more intricate circles than the one in the OP, such as the ones posted above.

If it has been proven that humans can and have made intricate crop circles.....why do you need to see a video of every single one being made?

As to the lights in the OP, they look just like a plane to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
They were tumbling with light and then vanished. Found that interesting. Keep you camera handy and just try to send out some greetings sometimes.

That small "person" in black was a bit of a mystery. Was that just a shadow? considerably smaller than those walking.

That's exactly how they looked. It's strange as there was a bit of a wind. They were a fair way away but the camera picked them up. These lights were stationery in the sky for 3-4 minutes before I found a parking spot off the road and then I guess my video must have captured them for about 1 minute 30 seconds or thereabouts.

As for the small dark shape in the crop tramlines - again, something I felt looked odd on the camera and so zoomed in. At first I thought it was a person. It could just be a very dark shadow I really don't know but none of the surrounding crop tram lines have a similar shadow??

Also note that the farmer's horse became panicked before entering the formation and reared up. The farmers dog was also afraid of going into the circle and when it did it ran like the clappers. We also noticed a flock of birds (starlings?) flying unusually over the circle. When they got to the outer edge of the circle - about 70ft away - they looked like they just disappeared into thin air. Then we saw them again a few minutes later much farther across the field. Very strange.

I keep my camera with me at all times now since my orb encounter in 2009. It was the primary reason for buying the camera.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

As for the previous commenter's post - this circle was made between the hours of 12.30 am and 5.30 am since the farmers son was in the field at 12.30 am and saw nothing. The farmer's neighbour was in the field walking his dog at 5.30 am. Who, or whatever, made this formation did it in under 5 hours...

"The Gut" posted a time lapse video above of an intricate crop circle being completed in 5 hours......so it can be done.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join