It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Sasquatch" They are real! Are they really here?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If the Sasquatch is truly a real creature but there is absolutely no proof other than photos and footprints, could it be that they are inter dimensional? Are they an alien species or of this planet? This is only a stupid question for the non believers. For the rest it's a valid one.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I would suggest you look up Loyd Pye on You tube......oh here...........

www.youtube.com...

This guy makes some sense enjoy its long but hes a great speaker and has good ideas

also great slides and illustrations....
To capsulate
hominids are earthlings we are half annunaki half hominid and he has some valid points and surprise DNA proofs
edit on 26-8-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Anything is possible.
We still find new species of animals and insects several times a year. It is not beyond a stretch of the average imagination to believe that other things exist still yet that we are unaware of IMO. I have always heard that we know more about the moon than we do about our oceans....if that isn't the truth, it is probably pretty close to it. There are things that exist here that have not been found yet. They are just waiting....

edit on 8/26/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
There is a thread on ATS that posits bigfoot is an interdimensional being. I would link but using tablet. I really like the bigfoot thing, living in WA makes it even more fun.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Someone, please, go spend some time in the woods and kill one already!
If there is a Bigfoot, we need a sample specimen; dead or alive.

For science!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Sasquatch is probably real and we need a specimen alive prove that Sasquatch is real then release it.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecryptozoologist
Sasquatch is probably real and we need a specimen alive prove that Sasquatch is real then release it.

Preferably alive, sure, but, dead will do.
We just need a specimen to establish the validity of an existing species; dead or alive.

Once validity is established, then, a number of these hobbyist researchers might get some funding as well as some real science support in studying the species, if, there is indeed a species.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
interesting thread on city-data about bigfoots being attracted to deer meat in a freezer too. Night after night they raided the freezer and stole the meat.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Someone, please, go spend some time in the woods and kill one already!
If there is a Bigfoot, we need a sample specimen; dead or alive.

For science!

I hope Bigfoot stays away from people who think this way.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Jeesus check outthe Lloyd pye link and open yereyes people....they are the original earth people, we are a hybrid and he proved it!
ah why bother everyone here hugs and kisses his ignorance every night.bah!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Ignorance is now a crime, eh? I though it was something to correct if at all possible...

Sasquatch as a reality, unless you've actually encountered it as I have, is something most people aren't going to accept on faith... Until concrete proof is brought forth, that's the way it's going to be.

What are they? Don't know... For the moment, as far as I'm concerned, it really doesn't matter...I rest satisfied in knowing they exist.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Interesting video clip.
I like the reference that it took 60 years for "Western Science" to confirm the existence of the Panda bear.
Prior to killing one
, they didnt exist as far as "Expert Scientists" believed.

Thought provoking story on the Hominid/Trog/Neanderthal/bigfoot Zana, in Russia.

www.bigfootencounters.com...

Clearly, Scientists are too smart for there own good....perhaps they should kill themselves to see if they really exist.......Or not??
edit on 28-8-2012 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I know sasquatch are real. 100% fact in my book, for various reasons, including seeing one with my own eyes. But even before then, it was impossible for me to deny their existence based solely on the tens of thousands of other people who have reported seeing them over the centuries.

I have studied everything I could get my hands on about these animals, as well as put in some field work, held discussions with various people, etc., and it is my personal opinion, after all this study and research, that these animals are nothing more than that...Undocumented animals. I won't say undiscovered, because they have been discovered. Just not scientifically documented, which is because there has been no large scale scientific endeavor to document them.

People say that they can't be real because science has not documented them, but as I just said, they are not looking. The few scientists who are do so on their own time and dime. So skeptics need to realize this fact, among many others, instead of repeating the same tired diatribe over and over again. I will give some of my other beliefs regarding these animals as well...

Not only are they flesh and blood, as far as intelligence goes, they are smarter than any other primate on Earth, with the exclusion of humans. What people must understand is that their intelligence is almost solely limited to their environment. What that means is that, in the woods, they are going to be hard to find because they instinctively avoid people. This is most likely why they have survived so long. The Native Americans say that the sasquatch were just as affected by European diseases as they were, and coupled with large groups warring with one another before European arrival in North America, they were almost wiped off the continent completely.

But their numbers are far larger than most of the estimates I have heard mentioned. The largest I have seen a reputable researcher mention is around 10,000 individuals in North America, and I think this number is too low. The vast majority of these animals are going to be found in larger groups only at more extreme forested elevations, mainly in areas that are next to impossible to reach or traverse in a short amount of time, especially without raising the alarm. They are simply smarter than humans when it comes to bushcraft. That is their home and environment, and it is amazing that people have sighted them as much as they have.

The reason for this, in my opinion, is that their population is swelling. This is the only reason they started living solely away from up the mountains, most likely, and this increase has been occurring probably for the last few hundred years or more. I fully expect sightings to only increase as time goes on. A type specimen may or may not be retrieved before their existence is proven via DNA, and we will just have to wait and see. But, I am thinking that discovery is just around the corner, and is much more likely than any other time throughout history as far as scientific documentation is concerned.

Skeptics have a hard time believing that sasquatch can recognize and avoid cameras and trail cameras, but apparently they do not understand that chimps are quite leery of the cameras as well. I suggest reading Dr. Goodall's work, as she documents this well. And the chimps knew the difference, instinctively, between a camera lens protruding slightly from a tree, and the end of a glass bottle. So it doesn't take super-human intelligence to avoid being photographed. Coupled with the fact that sasquatch see, hear, and sense people coming from a long way off is almost reason enough for them to not be documented yet. There are just so many factors that exist regarding these animals and their behavior that so few people actually understand, and it is because of this that so many people scoff at the idea of bigfoot.

So I am telling everyone who reads this, that sasquatch do exist, without a doubt, and the real question is how they exist. How do they do what they do right under our noses without us having the slightest clue the majority of the time? So I highly suggest that those who adamantly say bigfoot is fake to take a step back and reevaluate the disinformation they are spreading around the internet community...And in the end all these people are doing is making themselves look absolutely foolish to anyone who knows for a fact that these animals exist. What people are seeing is not a bear or anything else most of the time. It would take an idiot to mistake a bear for a sasquatch if they had an unobstructed view of the animal.

Anyway, sorry to rant in your thread, but I really believe that people need to be informed. The main reason so many people are traumatized after an encounter is due to the fact that they never believed an animal like that was out there. And when they are confronted with the fact that these animals do exist, they cannot handle it. So the best thing for everyone is to increase their knowledge of biggy.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

So. What is your belief on where the Sasquatch comes from? Do you think we are biologically related? Maybe they are to be the next species to populate the planet when we're wiped out. Just as we took over after the dinosaurs were wiped out. WOW! I just had a great theory I've never heard before.... The Sasquatch is evolving to be the next species in line when we are gone. 2012? Eventually a giant meteor will crash into this planet. The question is what will come first, a nuclear extinction or a giant meteor?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Here's an interesting perspective:

"9.17 Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities of the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

The other race is that being offered a dwelling in this density by guardians who wish to give the mind/body/spirit complexes of those who are of this density at this time appropriately engineered physical vehicles, as you would call these chemical complexes, in the event that there is what you call nuclear war.

9.18 Questioner: I didn’t understand what these vehicles or beings were for that were appropriate in the event of nuclear war.

Ra: I am Ra. These are beings which exist as instinctual second-density beings which are being held in reserve to form what you would call a gene pool in case these body complexes are needed. These body complexes are greatly able to withstand the rigors of radiation which the body complexes you now inhabit could not do.

9.19 Questioner: Where are these body complexes located?

Ra: I am Ra. These body complexes of the second race dwell in uninhabited deep forest. There are many in various places over the surface of your planet.

9.20 Questioner: Are they Bigfoot-type creatures?

Ra: This is correct although we would not call these Bigfoot, as they are scarce and are very able to escape detection. The first race is less able to be aware of proximity of other mind/body/spirit complexes, but these beings are very able to escape due to their technological understandings before their incarnations here. These entities of the glowing eyes are those most familiar to your peoples.

9.21 Questioner: Then there are two different types of Bigfoot. Correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question.

There are three types of Bigfoot, if you will accept that vibratory sound complex used for three such different races of mind/body/spirit complexes. The first two we have described.

The third is a thought-form."

www.lawofone.info...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uneedhlp247
If the Sasquatch is truly a real creature but there is absolutely no proof other than photos and footprints, could it be that they are inter dimensional? Are they an alien species or of this planet? This is only a stupid question for the non believers. For the rest it's a valid one.

Or maybe it just doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I don't have any problem accepting the existence of sasquatch although to have evaded capture for so long, I expect them to be pretty intelligent. Their existence is more plausible to me than, say, chupacabras. If they do exist, they'll be no more than a previously (officially) undiscovered species of ape as opposed to a vampiric creature dropped off here by aliens (like chupacabra supposedly is).

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

Originally posted by Uneedhlp247

Or maybe it just doesn't exist.
That's going to be a possibility untill somebody proves otherwise.. We can't prove that it doesn't exist so we will have to prove that it does..

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Uneedhlp247

There is quite a lot of circumstantial evidence for the existence of something out there in the woods.

Skookum cast.

This is some compelling evidence, though as most scientists will agree, impossible to test. But compelling, never the less...

My own sighting is evidence enough for me, though I can certainly understand skepticism.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Less inter-dimensional creature and more undocumented animal I think.

I think maybe some people under-estimate how big is the world. In Siberia people have been found living in isolation of the modern world for centuries and probably there are more out there. Russia and Asia have a lot of vast spaces where nobody lives, and if societies of people can survive all that time without ever being seen, then so can an animal.

Even in the USA which is more inhabited there still are vast areas of land where it would be very easy to live without being seen. I think a lot of people like to over-estimate collective knowledge of the natural environment. So I will consider the bigfoot thing as plausible, because it simply is, but I will not jump to any conclusion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join