It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth: Brandon Raub's full facebook post

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Searched for a thread with this in it and did not find it. If it is a duplicate please reference to the correct thread and delete

Infowars has the complete text of Brandon Raub's Facebook post. Although I am a Canadian, this would make me very proud if it was one of my countrymen. Time is coming when we will all have to be counted one way or the other.

The Truth: Full text of B randon Raub's Facebook post....

A brief excerpt

"The Federal Reserve is wrong. They have designed a system based off of greed and fear. They designed a system to crush the middle class between taxes and inflation. This is wrong, and it is unjust. It is wrong.

We have allowed ourselves to be deceived and seduced by the powers of the printing press. It is not a good system. It discourages saving: the foundation for all stable economic activity. The Federal Reserve is artificially manipulating interest rates and creating phony economic data.

This thing has deceived our entire nation.

They created it in 1913. They also created the income tax in 1913. They encouraged the growth of debt so they can tax you on it. There is interest on the debt. Your government is in bed with these people. They want to enslave you to the government so that they can control every aspect of your lives. It is an empire based on lies. They operate of greed and fear.

There is a better way. It’s called freedom. Freedom is called a lot of things. But there is a true meaning. It means very simply that you have the right to do whatever you want as long as you are not infringing on the freedoms of other people."

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is such bunk. He wasn't arrested for anything he posted on Facebook.

I've posted umpteen million things critical of the government and here I sit, free as a bird.

Seriously - if TPTB were so afraid of internet posts, wouldn't they start here on ATS or on that moron Alex Jones' site?

It just doesn't make sense.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I didn't realise you could make a post that long on facebook! aha.

Lovely rant on his part though

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Cuz Jones has THOUSANDS if not a few MILLION followers.

When you enter this game, the only way to keep safe is through power by numbers.

When will you nay sayers realise?!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Sounds like freedom of speech, not mental disorder.
Plus he's 100% correct.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

So, numbers matter?

MILLIONS voted for Bush and Obama and back Romney. Do those sheer numbers make them right?

MILLIONS are on Facebook, yet they managed to nab him there. But somehow a few thousand twits who follow Alex Jones are safe?
edit on 24-8-2012 by jtap66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by headorheart

He is right.

However, his posts weren't what got him detained. The fact that his posts were threatening is what got him detained.

Speak your piece, but be smart enough not to threaten people. It's not real difficult.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This facebook post of his is from November 2011.

Not the recent ones where he is talking about chopping people's heads off.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Ohh really, how is ONE voice supposed to stand up to TPTB?

Of course defense comes in numbers.
Durr.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by jtap66

When you enter this game, the only way to keep safe is through power by numbers.

That makes no sense bruh. Alex had ZERO cred until after bill cooper.
Maybe he sucked his way into a snakes asshole
edit on 24-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

*face palm*

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is an example of conspiracy theorists making themselves look bad.

Why stand up for this idiot and pretend he was just some noble patriot criticizing the government?

People criticize the government ALL THE TIME. People criticize the Fed ALL THE TIME.

When you start talking about lopping heads off of elected officials, expect a result that ends in detention. There's a difference between dissent and threats.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
This is an example of conspiracy theorists making themselves look bad.

Why stand up for this idiot and pretend he was just some noble patriot criticizing the government?

People criticize the government ALL THE TIME. People criticize the Fed ALL THE TIME.

When you start talking about lopping heads off of elected officials, expect a result that ends in detention. There's a difference between dissent and threats.

You're right it's sketchy as hell and I noticed how they wanted to get out the talk about a revolution.
Wwow. These guys love what they do

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think you'll find more 'truth' from here.

On August 4th, he wrote, "I am standing against a great evil. I will do it myself if I have to." The next day, he posted: "If you are unaware of the great amount of evil perpetrated by the American Government I suggest you take ... your head out of the sand. The day of reckoning is almost at hand." On August 15th, the day before he was taken into custody, Raub declared "the revolution is here. And I will lead it."

Emphasis added.

Under Virginia law § 37.2-809 you can be sent to a psychiatric ward for up to 72 hours. Brandon Raub was taken into custody on August 17, 2012 and he was released 72 hours later.

Between Aurora, CO, Oak Creek, WI and today in NYC I'm not too terribly certain I feel sorry for this kid or not.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What the OP contains is "a" post... not "the" post on Facebook. Clearly the offered post is not something upon which you could build a case against him...

The problem with many of those who have peeked behind the curtain is that no one listens... by being systemically ignored and perpetually cast in the image of a lunatic fringe, the narrative of those desperately offering up what they feel is very important becomes more and more angry and frustrated - until the verbal diarrhea strikes and you start talking in a manner which 'can' be used against you... and if there is one thing that is clear in regards to expressing dissent and rejection of the establishment is, if they can use something against you they will.

And they will use any piece of press they can to justify what they are doing. What this individual needed was the sense of redress that is denied to those asking the uncomfortable questions... there is none. Worse still, dissent is rapidly becoming equated with violent tragedy.... even though that meme is clearly manufactured for the time we live in... because it was OK and a matter of pride at one point in our society.

Many have pondered it, and it seems a reasonable question.... is there some large-scale social engineering in pace to make us actually want to clash with the government? Certainly there are some who would benefit mightily from such a thing.

Evidently, resistance is not futile... just self-destructive. That means the most likely to rise up are martyrs... those who most often represent the least common denominator in the end.

The word "threat" is now synonymous with "terror." And one needs little imagination to declare something to be a threat.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

This is such bunk. He wasn't arrested for anything he posted on Facebook.

I've posted umpteen million things critical of the government and here I sit, free as a bird.

Seriously - if TPTB were so afraid of internet posts, wouldn't they start here on ATS or on that moron Alex Jones' site?

It just doesn't make sense.

What doesn't make sense is you saying this is "bunk" when you haven't even done the research to no what you are even talking about!!!

For your information, Alex Jones wasn't who originally reported on this! He was just forwarding the info that another news agency reported on...I would post it for you, but being that you were so quick to call someone a name and spew your ignorance of the topic I will leave it to your own desire to perhaps enlighten yourself before you come on here and make a fool out yourself again!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I send threatning emails all the time, usualy along the lines of this

I CAN SEE YOU AND IM COMING TO ******* GET YOU

I used to email the white house, usualy with I CAN SEE YOU MR PRESIDENT inserted to the normal template, always surely some company would annoy me if I didnt like there advertising on TV that day and some times when ive read something really bad about a company in the news, well, Id sure as hell get arrested in real life if I said what I send them was in earshot of policeman.

I do this on a regular basis, my facebook too is always a wasteland of threatening language and quite honestly just down right seditious rants, usualy referencing the Royal Family and guillotines.

Yet no ones arrested me, weird.
edit on 24-8-2012 by Murad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by jtap66

That makes no sense bruh. Alex had ZERO cred until after bill cooper.
Maybe he sucked his way into a snakes asshole
edit on 24-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

Did you miss him busting open Bohemian Grove?
Durr.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I just read all that nonsense. Nobody that is in the US military should be posting anything like that on stupid facebook, how are you gonna serve for your country and slander it at the same time. Im glad they put him in the puff unit. Serves him right.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I personally do not care what he wrote, how bad, disgusting or what ever. especially in light of what happened the day before he was arrested.
The leader of the Black panthers, publicly stated he wanted to raise an army to kill white babies and skin white people, yet this man was not arrested, detained, questioned, nothing. so how is it that raub's post make him worse than the piece of # black panther leader. oh yeah I forgot, Holder said they were protected. if Raub had been a black panther or a muslim he could have posted anything and no one would have arrested him and that's a fact...

he was arrested for nothing!!! nothing! his post was in no way as offensive as the black panther # bags were...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join