It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War,' I'm Ready To 'Take Up Arms'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by chizeled

the only problem with this scenario is that if American judges and people don't comply then the one world government is going to have a few billion angry people to deal with which is why Obama is trying to take away guns and rights.

How is Obama trying to take away our guns? I can still buy ammo and guns on line, craigslist, at gun and knife shows, out of the newspaper, retail sports stores. from private individuals, etc.

Gun stores are showing record profits. I would think if Obama is trying to head off a revolt there would be at least some restrictions on sales; wouldn't you?

Engage in hyperbole if you want but chose something a little more realistic if you want credibility.

Goldman Sachs is likely paying many people throughout the country to instigate civil war so that the politicians will have the excuse they need to implement martial law.

What evidence do you have of this? And where can I sign up?

edit on 22-8-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I came back to see your reply to me giving you "liberal" links to my facts.

I will assume from your silence you ignored them as they don't fit your slanted world view. Much as I expected. Thanks for not denying ignorance!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

And so if you don't want to be part of our country anymore...why shouldn't we respond with force against you???
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Really?
What if a "citizen" wants no longer to be a part of your system?
Should force be used against that human being?
Just how easy is it to not be a part of the system anymore?

No...I was speaking about Texas or any State for that matter.

Citizens do not equal States.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

yes, keep Austin cool......it's always been that way....in the 60's we stapled carpet on the wall of an old auditorium and had the best music come through there....THE ARMADILLO, when you hear that in a song, it's the old classic music venue, not the animal.

op is agitating.....and someone needs to talk about that happening. remember how big Texas is....I'm in Dallas and lubbock is 8 hours away.....alotta room for country boy's to do their biblical "exploits"

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Really?
You know the point i was making.
I was making light of the ties i have as a citizen to the system that i pay taxes to govern me compared to the ties that a state has to the system that governs the said state.
Point being is that it should be of free will and not slave like.

Your previous post are akin to calling out the dogs and rounding up an escaped slave or even abolishing any thought in a slaves mind of freedom from your system of rule.
edit on 22-8-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2012 by deadeyedick because: pause

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Obama re-election will certainly destroy the nation as we know it. We just have to stop it in a peaceful manner. If it came to fullscale patriotic insurrection to re-instate the Constitution, that is not something that should be gleefully celebrated since people will die.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
Obama re-election will certainly destroy the nation as we know it. We just have to stop it in a peaceful manner. If it came to fullscale patriotic insurrection to re-instate the Constitution, that is not something that should be gleefully celebrated since people will die.

Lots of people said that about Bush Jr.

Bush Jr was the first POTUS in history to be outright boo'd and jeered unmercilessly in public with eggs pelting his limo on his inaugural convoy parade.

If anyone lost this country, it was Bush Jr. and this Nation is still feeling the effects of all the mistakes, bumbling, and moronic decisions that buffoon made.
I'd say a large majority of the issues Obama is having to deal with and getting blamed for are all Bush Jr. legacies, like Bush Jr. dropped upper deckers in every bathroom at the White House and they're still sorting it out.

Need I remind anyone who was in the Oval Office when the Patriot Act was rolled out?
Who was in office when we started torturing people, water boarding them?
Who stood there like some hayseed smacked in the face with a 2x4 when notified about the planes hitting the towers?
Who spent roughly HALF his presidency ON VACATION, at least until 9/11?

Who left office with the LOWEST APPROVAL RATING EVER?

edit on 22-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

And yet daily we witness helplessly as ordinary citizens are hauled off by FBI for their fb comments? What does this really mean and what is the expected outcome?

He states int he above article that he does not want ordinary citizens armed and behind him, that was a red flag to me int he way he said it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So sick of the propaganda in this place.. A place that prides itself on "truth" and has a slogan like "deny ignorance" is nothing but a propaganda pit where outright lies go unchecked. This has turned into a place where those of simple mind can come and read the weekly hate, half truthes and outright lies. This has turned into a place where we can sit and watch the devolution of society and watch others pretend its something about justice and truth, when its only about hate and team players.

As a person who has been around ATS in one form or another since almost the start of this site.. I have to say i am let down, depressed and it almost not worth bothering to find my password to play in a snake pit.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
It is also a bit disturbing that a lot of Texans believe they have the right to seccession.

Every State has that right. No contract is perpetual and binding on all subsequent generations all people have the right to self governance by a government of their choosing. If they feel the government no longer represents their best interests then they have the right to make a Declaration of Independence just like our founding fathers did oh so long ago.

Regardless of how this issue has been spun and twisted over the generations of power hungry federal representatives (Judges, Presidents etc.) do you honestly believe that the very men who signed our Declaration would draft our Constitution in such a way as to remove that option from every subsequent generation?

So they intended for them to be able to do it but only once and never again? I don't buy that nor does any rational person.

While post American Civil War American Judges, Professors and Politicians would have the general public believe that they no longer have the right to self determination that doesn’t make it so.

Honestly, I more afraid of Barrack Obama than I am of some obscure County Judge in Texas.

edit on 22/8/2012 by Golf66 because: epic spell check fail

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Outkast please at least have the resolve to admit my statements were true, after I gave you links to liberal sites( nbc, NYTIMES) as requested by you to prove my statements.

I am not asking you to betray your beliefs, or renounce your party, just admit to the truth, that obama did murder at least 2 Americans without trialn, and that his department of justice won't prosecute the black panthers responsible for voter intimidation, both facts were admitted to by liberal news agencies.

The truth is the truth, reguardless of political affiliation.

You can even pm me if it is your wish.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

WOW I'm going to give you a star, but only because you managed to bring Bush into this.
I'll give you 2 if you can blame Bush for what the judge said.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

It is also a bit disturbing that a lot of Texans believe they have the right to seccession.

Um........ they do have the right to secession just as anyone in America has that right.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

I went back and looked at the links you provided and they didnt back up anything you said previously... One was about a joint committie with Tom Cobrun (hard core repub) as one of the heads. And you Sir are exactly the issue here... Claiming truth when all you putforward propaganda.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

Couldn't have said it better myself. I have shied away from ATS since it turned into a political hate fest. Distortions and outright lies permeate this forum anymore.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Texas v. White[53] was argued before the United States Supreme Court during the December 1868 term. Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase read the Court's decision, on April 15, 1869.[54] Australian Professors Peter Radan and Aleksandar Pavkovic write:reply to post by GunzCoty

In 1869, when the Supreme Court, in Texas v. White, finally rejected as untenable the case for a constitutional right of secession, it stressed this historical argument. The Union, the Court said, "never was a purely artificial and arbitrary relation." Rather, "It began among the Colonies. ...It was confirmed and strengthened by the necessities of war, and received definite form, and character, and sanction from the Articles of Confederation."

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHorseChestnut
reply to post by Resurected

Couldn't have said it better myself. I have shied away from ATS since it turned into a political hate fest. Distortions and outright lies permeate this forum anymore.

Now that is a shame...

I think if you just steer clear of the forum created to discuss politics and things like that there are plenty of alternative places on ATS to enjoy. I love it here...

An individual's politics and "Political Madness" involve a good portion of their opinions wouldn’t you say? I would also say "hate" is a rather subjective term...

Too often today disagreement with one's opinion on such personal self-defining thoughts on topics such as religion and politics is misjudged as "hate". Political discussion limited to facts would not be interesting.

To each his own... Cheers.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

I'm all for a good debate about politics as long as statements can be backed up by fact instead of innuendo and opinion which is the norm anymore

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

Here is the kicker.
Let's say that i want to no longer have my body and land that i own be a part of the us system.
I want to denounce my citizenship and stay on my land.I was born on this land and owe no one except for future taxes.I am self sufficient and have no need to use the system to sustain my life and when it ends i don't want your help.
Can i do that?
If not then the question is who has ever owned their house or land and HAVE WE EVER BEEN FREE?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Viesczy
GWB is from there and celebrated... that's all needed to KNOW about Texas.

Or look at the giant headed broads in the beauty contests.

Derek

There are things I like about Texas...but their politicians isn't one of them. GWB and Rick Perry...and know this Judge....all pretty frightening.

We do have the right [snip].

Ha ha ha ha Speak the truth brother!
edit on 23/8/12 by masqua because: Removed personal attack in quote

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join