It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mission, Tx. 8/21/12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
(NOT YOUTUBE VIDEO)My personal UFO experIence.

So a couple of buddies and I were playing some poker not too far from an airport.

During our game we saw police choppers doing their daily sweep of the sky and airplanes arriving from their flights.
then this fireball looking object appears and cruises above us at a pretty steady pace I whipped out my galaxy s3 right away and started filming the really bright object is a lightpost.

What do you think?

edit on 21-8-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I gave you a S&F for it not being a YT video and having the quick thought to whip out you phone..............nice one.

Not sure what it is, perhaps someone on here can do some of their trickery to find out...............GEL? Phage?
edit on 21-8-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

The thing was quite big my phone doesn't have zoom unfortunately...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Fireball looking?

Sounds like you guys had a good time in any case.
edit on 8/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Were there any erratic movements?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes it looked similar to a fireball

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Not really but the object kept going with no light source when its no longer visible on the camera
It was just like a dark shadow barely noticeable from eye perspective

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It looks like the international space station, I've seen it pass over a few times. The object stayed on its course or orbit and did not deviate. It was also about the right speed for the space station.

Maybe it wasn't, but it might pay to check up on where the space station was at the time.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Not saying you're wrong, just not sure about 90+% or so of all these sightings being Chinese lanterns numbered from 1 to 3. I thought these things were launched in large numbers the majority of the time they are released in the skies.

There's been a lot of activity past few months, can't all be hexacopters and lanterns.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

i dont think so we saw an ISS heading the opposite direction maybe like 25 minutes after we saw the UFO. They didnt look the same to me

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Can't say for sure...but it could have been a Foofighter, since the other-worlder's possibly generate fiery fusion plasma to power the photon engine of a starship at nighttime; on planets that lack a constant source of starlight. Some of these UFO skeptics...treat Chinese lanterns as the holy grail of deniability --- as in other-worlder visitations here on Earth. Yet...once they realize, that some of these fireball sightings are being intelligently guided by a space alien race that is not of this Earth; sooner or later --- they will have too come to grips with reality!!!

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 21-8-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

top topics

join