It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the abductees

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I know that many (silent) readers on Ats had abduction experiences they do not share because they are ridiculed, or simply put down as a liar.
I know that these abduction experiences for many could not be integrated or procesed in a psychological understanding. It can be very traumatic to experience something without getting an explanation.

But i know also that you are more open than others for the contact we already have and i want to post a video that could give you an opportunity to make peace with this experience.

As we have discussed this source enough here.. i dont want to discuss with the people that just find it ridicoulous to believe in the validity of this source. If you dont believe he is real (which most of you dont, which is ok with me) just read something else. This is not for you.

This is for the people who had traumatic abduction experiences and want to get insight in what happened back than!
You dont have to believe he is real ..just listen to him and maybe you will find your answer. If not: its ok!

Its just a try because for me there is no doubt that Bashar is who he says he is and i know his information can help a lot of people.

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on 14-8-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

edit on August 14th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

Bashar - Dimensional shift during abductions

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

I know that many (silent) readers on Ats had abduction experiences they do not share because they are ridiculed, or simply put down as a liar.

If you dont believe he is real (which most of you dont, which is ok with me) just read something else. This is not for you.

I believe a lot of ubductees believe they've had an experience but the vast majority of them always begin with ''I was sleeping and then such and such happened'' so I believe all that's happened is that they've had some kind of hypnogogic experience.....which do seem real....but have in no way really been abducted because by now there would be some kind of dna scraping from the abductees fingernails or at least something to validate the claim.. Also, people who claim they get abducted on a regular basis never seem to like the idea of setting up some covert video camera in their rooms.

That second sentence I quoted of yours is to let you know people are free to voice their opinion in any thread no matter what as long as it's withiin the terms and conditions, whether or not it's for them is up to them and not you.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I'm sorry, but, this Bashar thing is a total fraud.

The guy (Darryl Anka) charges people around $80 to attend his seminars while he pretends to channel some multidimensioanl super being ET named Bashar that will tell people how to win the lottery, and other such far flung fantasies of improbability.

Look around the web and you'll find ample testimony and discussion about this charlatan.

Considering the source, it doesn't matter if the man says that water is wet. Unless you know for a fact with your own experience that water is indeed wet, it should be considered that anything he says is likely some rainbows and unicorns lie.

Just another snake oil salesman, but, hey, you never know; this snake oil just might actually be from the fountain of youth ... erm, not.

edit on 14-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0rbital

That second sentence I quoted of yours is to let you know people are free to voice their opinion in any thread no matter what as long as it's withiin the terms and conditions, whether or not it's for them is up to them and not you.

thats right. Still: in to much threads sceptics destroy the topic just because they love being against something or not believing something. Its ok for threads where someone wants to question something. But of course: everyone is free here within the rules...

so..it was just a try to keep it more open minded here.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
lol .you see? Druscilla also was in my other bashar threads ranting about "the fraud bashar".

i dont know whats the reason for that...i understood that you dont believe in bashar..

why are you coming to every bashar thread and bashing him...you dont believe him? OK! i accept it.

But why do you have to be so vain about it. I already got the information that you think he is a fraud.

So: OK!!!
got it.

I dont need to discuss this.

And one day you will look back ( i swear that to you) and remember that maybe with your rants you took the possibility for some to get in touch with a real Et source..but ok.
You are free...and ats is ats....so: bash bash bash.debunk debunk debunk..and kill the seeds of a new paradigm rofl

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
why are you always picking that lottery video?
i know its hard for people like you to understand that there is an infinitve number of parallel realities....so an infinitve possibility for you to win the lottery..

so? Could you explain in which context this video debunks bashar as being a fraud?

in detail please?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This Bashar is a total fraud. The Hopi refer to the "greys" (as they are called) as the kakyakyauna or "ungodly ones". They are NOT interdimensional anything but come from a planet called David. David has since gone into the Sun on its spiritual journey upwards (this is a long story which I will not go into here). The kakyakyauna broke their covenant with Prime Creator, thinking that they could live in physicality with their advanced science and adaptation to the cold reaches of space. They need US, we DON"T NEED THEM. In particular, they need our organs as they must continually replace their own otherwise they die. And their death is permanent, unlike ours. They also have no thyroid so are cold blooded hence need thyroxine and human plasma to survive. Another product of their decision to divorce themselves from their higher self. So much for their God called science. Their story as told by a now deceased Hopi Elder...

web.archive.org...://www.thebeloveddisciple.org/bad_starpeople.html

The story of David is found at: motherearthfathersky.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

which country city is this guy in? Never heard his name before. Then i am in Australia, so i would get much less exposure to this kind of material than say some one in US.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Look around the web and you'll find ample testimony and discussion about this charlatan.

show me one !!! Show me one testimony that debunks him as being a fraud: ONE. You wont. Because you cant.

I studied bashar in every way...he channels since 80s.. and there are only a few channelers who are so consistent and have such a credible fan base. There is not one testimony that could debunk him.
There is only sceptics with beliefs about this and that:" darryl should not get money for this" ," he never gave proof" " this and that.
But if you listen to bashar long enough you yourself can debunk every single argument of the sceptics.

You are just not ready for this. Simple as that.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Druscilla

which country city is this guy in? Never heard his name before. Then i am in Australia, so i would get much less exposure to this kind of material than say some one in US.

Wikipedia

Darryl Anka started his Hollywood career as a visual and special effects artist who has worked on, among many others, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, I Robot, Pirates of the Caribbean, Live Free or Die Hard and Iron Man.[1] After that he started working as a producer and writer. He is also an internationally known channeller, speaker and author with sales of over 300,000 books in Japan.[2] Anka claims that he began to communicate, through trance-channeling, with an extra-terrestrial entity called Bashar in 1983. He describes Bashar as existing in a parallel reality, in a time frame that we perceive as the future. The monologues and dialogues with Bashar cover a wide range of topics including human psychology, planetary evolution, metaphysics, and extra-terrestrials. Occasionally, Anka will act as a guest speaker in conferences related to issues such as ET contact. Anka has also channeled other entities, and the entity Bashar has also been channeled by other mediums. Anka appeared in the 2008 documentary Tuning In[3] alongside other notable channels such as Lee Carroll. Anka's channeling sessions, private and public, are usually recorded and many have been compiled into various books and audio-visual material. His first book, The New Metaphysics, includes Q&A sessions with Margot Chandler, Ph.D., and was edited by Rosemarie Hopf-Weichel, Ph.D.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
see: this is what happens..now it becomes a sceptics thread.

I hope some people still exist with an open mind who can listen to bashars stuff for more than 10 minutes and than start to think about it. I dont force anyone to believe it..but at least be open minded and give it a chance to unfold in every way that is possible (not only the negative one)

Good day

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Skeptics thread. Thing being ats i suggest next time creating a thread on Bashar try reverse psycology, be skeptical and then let the opposite arguments pour in. Theres more than one way to ascend a cat!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

Originally posted by Druscilla

show me one !!! Show me one testimony that debunks him as being a fraud: ONE. You wont. Because you cant.

How about this one: Are humans really that stupid?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

lol .you see? Druscilla also was in my other bashar threads ranting about "the fraud bashar"

Perhaps because he is , Channeling ET is no different to psychics contacting the dead , its all in the eye of the believer ... or follower in the case of Bashar .

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
look i dont know if the guy is legtimate or not. The people in audience can relate to him. If that works for them fine. I dont think his channeling will work with me however.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Skeptics thread. Thing being ats i suggest next time creating a thread on Bashar try reverse psycology, be skeptical and then let the opposite arguments pour in. Theres more than one way to ascend a cat!

yes i already thought about that..but than: its really strange that only a few bashar believers seem to be ATS members. And only a very few number are open to stuff like this.
I can understand that: i was a sceptic to and it took me a few hours to realise that bashar could be real. And it took me a few weeks to realise that bashar IS the real deal. But i can not proof it. If i could i would. They will not distort our free choice by giving proof that could change the mind of a sceptic.
THats why i support bashars videos. Because not everyone has to believe it but a critical mass before hey will give evidence. But this for many sceptics is argument enough to doubt it. And i can understand that.

Its a strange world. We have contact and only a few know. I hope this changes soon.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join