It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking new research proves that racist people have smaller brains

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkman

Originally posted by abdel
reply to post by binkman

You´ll get an apology from me when you apologise for the 60,000+ British civilian deaths your air force caused.

What about the half million that Bomber Harris killed in Dresden? Shouldn't his ancestors apologise?

In the face of the German war crimes, Dresden was a lucky escape.
edit on 12-8-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

I am British, don't talk absoloute crap- Dresden was a war crime with no military benefit other than terrorising civilians, many of whom were working class opposers of Hitler- it is the same as Hiroshima, Russian murder of German civilians, German bombing of Coventry etc

Let's not pretend our war crimes are "better"

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by binkman

What does that mean I love the human race and all of its amazing phenotypes.

Im done feeding you troll your getting too big.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by binkman

Originally posted by abdel
reply to post by binkman

You´ll get an apology from me when you apologise for the 60,000+ British civilian deaths your air force caused.

What about the half million that Bomber Harris killed in Dresden? Shouldn't his ancestors apologise?

In the face of the German war crimes, Dresden was a lucky escape.

I am British, don't talk absoloute crap- Dresden was a war crime with no military benefit other than terrorising civilians, many of whom were working class opposers of Hitler- it is the same as Hiroshima, Russian murder of German civilians, German bombing of Coventry etc

Let's not pretend our war crimes are "better"

Whatever you say.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by binkman

You are damn right. What did I thought when doing that? You do not qualify as a respected foe, because you have no respect and your discussion tactics are not worth a reply anymore. BTW, I recently added you, after calling me a kraut, not before. So don´t try to obfuscate. Have a nice ignorant day, maybe at some age you will be ashamed if you read your responses.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican
reply to post by binkman

What does that mean I love the human race and all of its amazing phenotypes.

Im done feeding you troll your getting too big.

That´s not very nice, is it? I´m certainly no troll.

I just noticed you have a thing about pointing out people´s problems with other countries, generally it´s considered a reflection of self. If you are not affected by this then there is no need to abuse.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Are you retarded? Where do some of you come up with this stuff? You are a racist and a bigot if you think some people are inferior to others because of genetics. Racist is a politically correct term that was invented to control people’s thought. Next time you’re talking to someone white, in the middle of the conversation say "I’m offended by that" or "your saying that cuz I'm black". Watch the terrified look on whitey's face. It’s been beaten into their heads since 1st grade, that they are racists. You can't be racist if you are black. Bull $h&@, everyone is racist. Everyone likes being with their own kind. There is a difference between being a racist and bigot. Neither has to do with brain size, you bigot!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
reply to post by binkman

You are damn right. What did I thought when doing that? You do not qualify as a respected foe, because you have no respect and your discussion tactics are not worth a reply anymore. BTW, I recently added you, after calling me a kraut, not before. So don´t try to obfuscate. Have a nice ignorant day, maybe at some age you will be ashamed if you read your responses.

I love the way you accuse me of things you do too. Shame, with people like you there´ll never be constructive comment.

Anyway, you added me as a foe, so now me and you will always have a problem, on any thread we encounter eachother.

I do love your multitude of final replies though.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I knew there was good reason to not post my thoughts on this thread.

Mods must be sleeping this early.

To the OP- Im sure you had good reasons for posting this, but as you can tell it didnt do any good because all it did was open up pandoras box without having any fact checking behind it.

Its an opinion piece, with many errors, and I say that because we still do not know the root cause of racism.

I personally- think racism stems from a combinations of things such as misunderstanding, personal inabilities, lack of knowledge and intentions of other races, and last but not least, governmental agendas.

But that is just what I think as an opinion.

I dont think it has anything to do with pre-disposition. It may so be more of a continual ignorance passed on by wrong teachings. I really truly believe that even the racists(all across the globe) know that their ideology is wrong, but cant understand why it is wrong when it makes so much sense to them.
(if that makes sense).

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Congrats on your new hit piece based on nothing but racism, empty rhetoric and a "holier than thou" attitude.
It's amazing that threads like this are left up to create division, meanwhile anything that is against the grain with truth is quickly veiled and the person put on reprimand. I wonder how this thinly veiled racism survives?
We get it: you don't like a certain race based on things you believe are true told to you by your puppeteers. Grow up please.
Unless of course this is satire, which would make sense to some people, not just snooty hacks

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Once again ATS proves how racist many of the members here can be.

Honestly that's probably what I hate most about this forum... the racists.

And let me tell you I'm the whitest white boy you'll ever see.

So much hate... why don't you all just [snip] and relax.

that is a racist post, what had your whiteness to do with any of that, as if, in spite of your "whiteness" you are so non racist, when, in reality, racism is not the preserve of one skin colour

Think on
I mentioned the color of my skin because people are going on about how the white man is always victimized for racism. I am white yet I am not trying to defend racists by saying that white people are always targeted for racism. It's just another way for idiots to justify their racism by claiming black people get away with it so why shouldn't they. Give me a god damn break... I wouldn't be surprised if racists did have smaller brains, they are all obviously hate filled idiots. And this entire thread should be sent to be burned in the bowels of hell because it's nothing but a disgusting cesspit of idiotic ramblings.
edit on 12/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by binkman

Yes you are and you should already be banned for some of the things you have said on this thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by binkman

Yes you are and you should already be banned for some of the things you have said on this thread.

Like what? Countering the twisting of my words and being accused of dodging questions when I haven´t? How dare I.

Like I said, Iḿ no troll. I like the way the only people who cry troll are the ones with no argument. It´s almost like the ones who cry ¨foreign agent" in the discussions about the middle east or china.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
- and I take it that post didnt help.

I guess they will have to start treating race threads like adolf hitler ones here soon.

All because a bunch of people dont know how to keep discussions civil.

Emotional retorts always ruin a problem needed to be fixed.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
racists (whites) cant dance
whites are pedos and belong to racist orgs.
whites have small brains because they don't eat enough eggs
whites are predisposed to racism and once that hapens they can't be saved (nazi talk) The next step is to put them in reeducation camps
processed foods and fried foods make whites have sex more

whites are racist because they can't think fast enough to deal with situations so they get flustered and act uncivilized

whites are just following in their caveman ancestors footsteps (heredetary)

The problems will be solved when whites are assimilated into and dissolved by other races

The above comments are typical of the anti white campaign going on right now as we speak. Many people choose to ignore it because of the violent history between the races and they have been taught that whites are evil and to fear us. There is NO reason to run into the arms of manipulators who claim that whites are the spawn of satan. Ladies beware, especially whites, that these people are subtle and will hide their intentions until it's too late. Don't fall for the anti white and anti christ propaganda being sold to you. You are better than this.
Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Dang I need to read the whole thing before posting...
edit on 12-8-2012 by TheCaucasianAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican
reply to post by binkman

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Every time you call me a troll, it reduces the effectiveness of the already ineffective attack used by people with no argument.

You have my pity.
edit on Sun Aug 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
reply to post by DJW001

Telling a lie in order to tell the truth is not acceptable anywhere but in literature. This thread, despite the nobility of its aim, belongs in [HOAX]. I am certain that was not your intent. If you wish to have an honest discussion, start with an honest premise.

I respectfully disagree... This is not a hoax or a lie... it is a peace of satire!

Its ment to be funny while proving a point... sadly it seems that many have taken it at face value and maybe i should have made it a bit more wacky... but come on... i am speaking about racism and then move on to eugenics as a solution... does know one see the irony?

Damn I should have read more of the comments but it atleast makes sense now. These things DO get projected into the mainstream media and it's disgusting.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

To the OP- Im sure you had good reasons for posting this, but as you can tell it didnt do any good because all it did was open up pandoras box without having any fact checking behind it.

Its an opinion piece, with many errors, and I say that because we still do not know the root cause of racism.

Thanks, but there are no errors in my OP. In fact there cant be any errors because, as i have mentioned before, it is all Satire...

Just to reiterate, to anyone else reading the OP as literal...

I MADE IT UP!!

There is no research, the human brain doesn’t get damaged by anger, Children of racist parents DO NOT have big foreheads and bushy eyebrows, and there is no DR Edersham or Svincta institute of Human Studies!!!

I am a little gobsmacked that people took at as literal... but that’s ok... Satire is not for everyone.

What i was doing was taking the half truths, lies, and worn out cliches of racist's and using them against the racists... turning their own argument on them.

And, like i thought it would, it weeded a few out.

So please, pretty please with cherries on top, stop accusing me of being a fraud, a racist, anti white, hoaxer etc...

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Finally the thread got moved geeze. I don't get why half the world are hipocrits.
And OP wouldn't a lighter brain not just mean a smaller brain. Density to the brain means more than the volume of the brain.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join