It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer and the Masonic Lie of Theosophy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I guess I see reality existing as a matter of perspective. Appearently there are varying degrees of perspective.

I did see these videos a few years ago--I got scared off because I did not understand OTHER peoples perspectives---because I just didnt understand, not because there was anything evil being promoted.

The other day I came across an article that said that George Bush Jr had actually done a GOOD thing after 911 by going into Iraq first, this article said there was a multi-deimentional gear that has been taken off line, and that the choice of going into Iraq, then Afgahnistan, then Syria--WAS THE WRONG ROAD TO ARMEGGEDION. So, this article claimed that these people trying to bring the End Days into fruition, had been trumped by Bush--that he followed the WRONG order,(it was supposed to go, N.Korea, Iraq, Iran) and therefore, the End Times could not come about as planned.

Hows that for perspective? I couldnt do it without help from others like yourself. Mine perspective changes daily! But I have faith in myself and my capacity to think and feel.

Sometimes I take a "we shall see" attitude.

But, yeah. GW did a good thing?
riiiight....

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Do you have any proof or even evidence to this?
Or do you just want us to trust you that Mason's are bad?
I have evidence that refutes your claim, no proof though.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Let me word it especially carefully...

The *biblical g-d* is so loving he will allow you to be born with some so-called monstrous thing that is allowed to tempt you, and you're made weak enough to give into that, and when you do, this g-d who loves you will send you to burn for ever and ever in fire with the tempter. I think I understand that clearly.

It's all a story. It's vague. This g-d character is the one who does all the slaying. That sounds more like a monster to me than the trickster who tempts you.

If I had to choose a friend, I'd chose "satan" myself. This g-d character sounds like a complete controlling punk who would beat his wife and kids and eventually kill them for not obeying the rules created by 'him'/g-d.

Thanks, but freedom is more desirable to me than some guy hellbent on controlling the world, and you can only be loved if you do everything 'he' says, or else you will burn in fire forever and ever. Lovely all right.

Despite saying all this, I think the whole bible and all the other religions are full of poo. There might be something true within them, but there is so much harshness and just insanity that I swear it's a sick joke.

If anything, if I were a religious person, I'd have to swear the bible and other texts were written by the devil to confuse the masses. In fact, that makes the most sense, because these people hide behind their holy books and make war and justify it with each their own books. "My g-d told me you would come! You're the evil one I read about! It says so right here. (quotes scripture). That's why we're going to kill you, and it's okay!" On and on and on.

Yep...holy books definitely sound like creations of evil people to me.

Theosophy sounded great to me until I realized one day that they were looking for truth in what I considered to be all the wrong places. I don't even know if there is a unique truth for many things. I think many things are just beyond our ability to know, but that doesn't stop billions of people from claiming they have found it and lying to everyone else about what they have 'found is true.' Time for people to get back down to Earth...there is so much we don't know. We need to shut our mouths and admit that we are not equipped to "know" some things that we continue to wonder about and stop hating and warring.

It's better to me to say "I don't know" so that you are open to finding the answer, versus settling for something that seems to make sense, and having the answer escape you forever. Be patient and wait. If it never comes to you, then that is still better than adhering to a lie.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
I do not believe in Satan, but Jesus as the true bringer of light.

Whatever, the point is you still believe there is as Satan, whereas I do not.

You still have not addressed this:

Slowly, they say that Lucifer is the true good guy and that God is the one that is messing with mankind. Masons are eventually taught this in their ritual.

Where in the ritual is this?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The gentlman's club of the lower levels of Masonry are not what I am referring to, although the ritual is based on the error and grooming process of your ranks. The head sifts the crop below for followers that are then groomed for service to the head. If you can't see what I am saying, you are likely a leftover in the process. Private associations give unequal measure to opportunity. This is an unequal weight. When my father was in the Masons, he refused to have his students march a parade on Sunday. For that, he was fired from the school by request of the Masons. God was in this. My father quit the Masons and found his calling in life in a school and community that honored God above mankind. How is this different than a church?

In a church, there are no requirements for membership. All are welcomed. There are no secrets and everyone shares in what is taught and learned from the Word of God. The church does not honor one over the other. Of course, there are exceptions to this in churches that do not honor God. I am sure there are also exceptions to the Masons who honor the Chief Cornerstone. The error is common to both, as is the truth. My point in this thread is to simply outline the error and show the solution. Mystery School Religion is mixed iron with clay for the masons.

I have evidence that refutes your claim, no proof though

Please allow me to interject--

Have you ever been to Church? Ever been to a Fraternity, where everyone is conformed to a set of beliefs? Is it possible that there would be some corruption? That seems like the best proof right there--

You want proof of a childhood memory?

AND YES! A few bad apples spoil the bunch, if SOME aspects of secret societies have committed evil, then the collective is held responsible--IF THEY ARE SILENT AND DO NOTHING!

Why not just entertain the thought for a moment?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

There are three states of truth.

I disagree, there is only one truth, all others are partial lies or untruths if you prefer.

What I was getting at were the states of truth. Truth is absolute and eternal. It can only be placed in a form that can be seen. A tree is a good example. The acorn is the 75 foot oak tree enfolded by information. The information itself is not seen apart from being imprinted into form. The acorn is not the oak three and neither is the image that renders by the information into the oak tree itself. The tree is a reflection of the information. In the end, truth has no form until it is rendered and revealed by light.

Air molecules are smaller than light particles. Because of this, we don't see air unless it has something in it that is larger than itself. By the same measure, we do not see light. Light reveals form only. If we saw light, we would see a wash of light between us and everything. Light reveals what is there in the form of something with a greater size and wavelength than the light itself. Light is hidden apart from this. We can take this analogy to then reveal the truth by context to what light actually is. Light is Word. It reveals the truth of the archetypes locked in word. Word is information.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Everything rendered by word into a body is then illuminated to our perception by light. All symbols have a form of the overall truth as an image of God, the Word itself, which is hidden. How is it hidden? There is no opposite of God in our image of reality. Apart from an opposite, there is nothing to reflect. The whole image is God on the opposite side of himself. It's a mirror. God sees both sides at the same time.

Hebrews 11

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

1 Corinthians 13

12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Here's the way to see this clearly. If you look at a mirror reflection of yourself, you see an image. You are not the image, yet the image is of you. We see only dimly from this side. God knows us and we will soon know him as we are currently known if we remain in the light. Darkness will be separated. We reveal our own actions the same way light reveals matter. Light acts on us the same way.

What you say is correct, yet we cannot know the difference between the light and darkness apart from the shadow and form. Truth must be seen from both light and dark for there to be free will and for us to reflect the difference. In reality, it's all truth, yet the absolute is the light separated from the darkness. Both are true if they are brought to form.

Hydrogen is where it starts. Hydrogen has no neutron. It has one electron and one proton in a balanced state of equilibrium. This is the start of time as this process is collapsed into matter. Unity becomes multiplicity and then back to singularity again. It's the same process all life experiences. What we make of the process depends on the polarity we choose as free agents and branches of the root. The tree of life expresses based on the branching of four fundamental processes--Cohesion, Adhesion, Attraction and Repulsion.

What holds it all together? Word / Wave / Son. The Son is the first Image of God. We are the expression of that perfection, rising back to our source. Unless we reverse entropy back, we are bound to decay and death. We have the ability to rise against entropy in information and energy. We can be saved and copied, just like a file. The difference is the divine understanding between. Our own creations of Virtual Reality mirror this process. Discs do not last forever.

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Absolute truth is the Living Word. We are all living words.

edit on 4-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

If you open your eyes and see where you are now, you see the proof. You are on a website that denies ignorance. What is this ignorance? It's the lack of knowledge that evil men conspire to subvert law. Conspiracy is the private associate of SOME men to subvert law in their favor. Secret Societies are defined this way. I am showing you where you are by turning on a light in this room. If you cannot see, you are not looking.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

The *biblical g-d* is so loving he will allow you to be born with some so-called monstrous thing that is allowed to tempt you, and you're made weak enough to give into that, and when you do, this g-d who loves you will send you to burn for ever and ever in fire with the tempter. I think I understand that clearly.

The light reveals what it hits. The light does not determine what form the thing takes, it simply shows it for what it is. We know that our soul has a preexistence before now. We are here so that we can correct our own error, free form duplicity. God allows it because he wants us to rectify this ourselves. He helps, but in the end, it's our choice. The fact that he created this place for this purpose is a testament to his love for us.

He offers grace and mercy. He has the power to put us here. Is Sodom and Gomorrah still on fire? It said it was an everlasting fire? We can walk that ground and it is now out. All that remains is dust under our feet. If you do a linguistic study of hell, you will see that the fire destroys the soul utterly. The torment is not eternal, the separation of the second death is complete. We choose to continue by allowing God to hit save. Unless we move by his will, we are deleted. That's our choice.

We can't save ourselves. It's not a matter of our own works. Christ is our savior, but if our heart is not in the same character as His (love for others and God), then we take the name (Character) in vain. It's our choice. The light merely reveals our own form.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

It's all a story. It's vague. This g-d character is the one who does all the slaying. That sounds more like a monster to me than the trickster who tempts you.

You and I have had this conversation before. Jesus said, "you must be born again." In other words, baptism is our immersion into the water to cleanse the temple. It's an opportunity we are given. If we refuse the water, fire cleanses the temple. Fire melts our hearts and reshapes them by trials. I choose to put the fire out with water. We each light the fire we burn by. I don't question God's judgement on this. A soul keeps living until the one that can destroy it says, "ENOUGH!" The final judgment will come for all of us. A final judgment implies others before. God gives life and he can take it. He has the right. He also is holy and perfect, expecting nothing less of us that this. Jesus is offered as our sacrifice. Accepting this requires repentance from our own prideful nature. If we choose to retain it, we light the fire we burn by.

We don't know why some people die young or suffer indignity. We will know eventually, but we are merely the witness at this point. No need to become the accused.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I do not believe in Satan, but Jesus as the true bringer of light.

Whatever, the point is you still believe there is as Satan, whereas I do not.

You still have not addressed this:

Slowly, they say that Lucifer is the true good guy and that God is the one that is messing with mankind. Masons are eventually taught this in their ritual.

Where in the ritual is this?

Theurgy is the answer. The ritual of Masons is that they can rise, by their own work and merits, to the status of god. The Bible makes it clear that man can only rise with Christ as their Lord.

Theurgy: Theurgy (from Greek θεουργία) describes the practice of rituals, sometimes seen as magical in nature, performed with the intention of invoking the action or evoking the presence of one or more gods, especially with the goal of uniting with the divine, achieving henosis, and perfecting oneself.

I am trying to show yo that the rituals and oaths you take are ritual magic. They are based on Pagan Mystery School belief that man can become God through knowledge. It's a deception.

This is a copy of the original religion (Jacob) that says God develops your faith by His actions. He GIVES it to us. We don't TAKE it. It's never about what we do, but what has been done for us.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

As with all your posts EnochWasRight, I relish in that which you translate and convey. As usual I am grateful for those things that you choose to share with us.

A few years ago, a theosophical society took an interest in trying to recruit me. It was interesting to me to sit and listen to their theosophical arguments. It became increasingly clear that they utterly warp truths in such a way that most people would not stand a chance against such clever manipulations unless you were 'of the truth in HIS Word' and a 'follower of HIS voice'.

There are such clever snags imbedded in kernals of truth designed to entice a person and lull them inside the web of deception.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

If you open your eyes and see where you are now, you see the proof. You are on a website that denies ignorance. What is this ignorance? It's the lack of knowledge that evil men conspire to subvert law. Conspiracy is the private associate of SOME men to subvert law in their favor. Secret Societies are defined this way. I am showing you where you are by turning on a light in this room. If you cannot see, you are not looking.

Actually I am here as I understand the "false flag" is something very real.
I have PROOF Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY..
It is my sole purpose to educate all toward the terrorist state of israel, that is my agenda.
The rest of ATS is just free entertainment to me.
I have no misconceptions about jesus coming or aliens coming or the easter bunny coming to save me.
If you plan on enlightening the room, show me proof, not evidence.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

Please allow me to interject--

Have you ever been to Church? Ever been to a Fraternity, where everyone is conformed to a set of beliefs? Is it possible that there would be some corruption? That seems like the best proof right there--

You want proof of a childhood memory?

AND YES! A few bad apples spoil the bunch, if SOME aspects of secret societies have committed evil, then the collective is held responsible--IF THEY ARE SILENT AND DO NOTHING!

Why not just entertain the thought for a moment?

You minimize this to harmless. Let's follow them to their leader. Daddy Warbucks is gearing us up to go into Iran. Our sons and daughters will fight this war of the builders to protect the petrol dollar ponzi scheme. We are propping up our economy of Carbon (6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons) to preserve the system we have created. Our economy reflects the moneychangers manipulation of law. If you smoke you get cancer. Why? You took something that was not earned. A debt is created. In our world, the Builders of society have taken and not earned. They have transferred that debt to the people. That's theft.

In the end, it's not harmless to have unequal weights and private associations for unequal opportunity. It's a large problem that has many small steps to arrive at the end. If we fail to follow the law of the will to receive so that we can give, we suffer tyranny in the end. If we only have the will to take (Objectivism), we are thieves that suffer the debt we create.

God created us with the will to receive. This is desire. The will to receive is founded on the gift that is given. The wrong approach is to think that we receive anything. We are to give it away. When we swap this for the will to take, we have no reason to give. Debt is the result.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

They would probably know this, if they ever even read up on their religion....

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

They would probably know this, if they ever even read up on their religion....

We can only inform them with truth. Truth sets them free if they embrace it. Come out of Egypt is what I say.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

As with all your posts EnochWasRight, I relish in that which you translate and convey. As usual I am grateful for those things that you choose to share with us.

A few years ago, a theosophical society took an interest in trying to recruit me. It was interesting to me to sit and listen to their theosophical arguments. It became increasingly clear that they utterly warp truths in such a way that most people would not stand a chance against such clever manipulations unless you were 'of the truth in HIS Word' and a 'follower of HIS voice'.

There are such clever snags imbedded in kernals of truth designed to to entice a person and lull them inside the web of deception.

Spoken well.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

It is my sole purpose to educate all toward the terrorist state of israel, that is my agenda.
I have no misconceptions about jesus coming or aliens coming or the easter bunny coming to save me.

You show me the proof in an axiom and I will show you that you cannot be correct apart from faith in what you assume to be true.

I can only show you the most logical proposition. You can do the same. In the end, we simply look for the higher truth.

"An axiom is a premise or starting point of reasoning. As classically conceived, an axiom is a premise so evident as to be accepted as true without controversy.[1] The word comes from the Greek ἀξίωμα 'that which is thought worthy or fit,' or 'that which commends itself as evident.'[2][3] As used in modern logic, an axiom is simply a premise or starting point for reasoning,[4] and equivalent to what Aristotle calls a definition.[5] Axioms define and delimit the realm of analysis. In other words, an axiom is a logical statement that is assumed to be true. Therefore, its truth is taken for granted within the particular domain of analysis, and serves as a starting point for deducing and inferring other (theory and domain dependent) truths. An axiom is defined as a mathematical statement that is accepted as being true without a mathematical proof." WIKIPEDIA

Notice that mathematical statements will ALWAYS lack mathematical proof. Guedel demonstrated this with a proof of his own, yet we cannot totally rely on this either. He demonstrates that nothing can be proven apart from knowing the truth above the one we observe. This has been shown over and over again in reason. We only reason based on our own perspective of what is evident. Evidence is all we have. Proofs are not sufficient for knowing fact.

The best either of us can do is look at the overall picture and then compare to what can reasonably be see as an ultimate truth. Love is that ultimate truth. All of our law is removed if love overcomes the need for it. We can see this as an axiom that is hard to refute. Where did we learn this?

All axioms are changing values. We continue to see more each day. God already knows and his Word shows this.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Do some reading on the sign of Jonah and the Pharisees and Sadducees who were wanting proof by a sign. Jesus told them, the only proof they would get is the sign of Johan. There is a hidden mystery in this that is revealed all over the internet. Read from the keywords I suggest or read the article in my signature link titled, Peter and the Rock to be Rolled Away.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Those of you wanting a specific ritual as proof of Man being reborn as God need look into the Allegory of the lost Word, wherein Man is raised above his brethren to become the cornerstone of the universal temple...

theres also the "hidden" sepheroth in the Kabballa--used in ways that i dont fully understand--

Many rituals are a repetition of the 3 ruffians killing Hiram Abif--you know of many "accidents" that have happened at constructing Public Works projects--someone always "falls" into the cement pylons being poured--anyway-- a blood sacrifice--or how the Towers didnt fall until there was sufficient "jumpers" to make blood flow.

read Manly Halls lost keys of freemasonry-its a kids book-

im sure the God as Man thread is initiated as soon as the member is raised with the Lions Paw--and probably carried out in every degree. I doubt he knows it.

Its pyramid power--raising of the Phoenix from the ashes--you know.

I could be wrong on a few details--im sure someone will correct me.

Do you believe in Magik?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

I dont know why I write this but.......

Do you believe in Magik?

I believe in bio-electric fields that influence particles and molecules in their base forms. I believe in the form of every living creature having a passive and active state. I believe in the activation of those forms by the harmonic resonance of those fields converging in our flesh (matter) and making each cell an antenna to transmit and receive a stream of consciousness that is connected to all matter and energy through those same bioelectric fields.

I think that all life transmits and receives based on a language of harmonic resonance beyond sound and hearing but pertaining to wave manipulation that can transcend the physical form and take that stream of consciousness into the quantum state and thus into the very moment of what we call "big bang". That we can witness creation by following our consciousness beyond mass and gravity and so bypass time perception together...

I believe allot of things but those are some. A little jumbled I know but it makes more sense in my head than in words....

is that magik?

edit on 4-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join