It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you wanna see how infected you are ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I suggest those members who think they might be infected , take a note book and write what ever they think about basics of this universe.

It is one method I could get out of the loops those Satans bring us in.

Those loops are very complicated , but when you try to be a judge with one stable method of judging , then you will find out how they let you judge full of contradiction.

For example , if you reason that "war is ugly". then you write it down. Maybe the other day when 9/11 incident accrued you thought "those bastards who did this shall pay , no matter who"

Then , that is the point of contradiction.

While you were not sure about who did this , you were brought into a instability to reason you should invade a country.

Better example will be those people who say "there is no god unless you prove it" , then those people will accept existence of UFO or Aliens.

Those Satans really try to bring discrimination and other defection to our judging.

They get us into the loops of self-destruction and depression. They are our enemy inside while drug and alcoholic drinks are enemy outside.

But they cooperate.

So , try to be just judge. Then take a notebook and begin your own evolution.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Yeah, lets just stop learning and thinking for ourselves and listen to the holy storybook.

Sorry, but this is ridiculous. It is always and every time better to stay with your old and outdated ideas instead of enveloping and understanding new ideas?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

What do you suggest I do with the notebook after I write these things down ?

Burn it? Keep it ? Wipe my ass with it ? (kidding)

I'm note sure I fully understand how this helps, or has anything to do with,evolution.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This thread seemed interesting and then i saw Satan.
Why does it keep happening. Oh why? Oh why?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Satans greatest trick is being ruined because most of the people here are guaranteed to make sure no one ever forgets that he exists. Well done you've foiled his plans.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Parksie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
it's about time people start taking responsibility for their own actions and quit blaming others, including invented demons "satan", and the "devil". this is the EXACT reason so many people reject religion in general. in the 21st century, we as a species know so much more about our physical world, than when these various religions were initially formed. spiritual feelings and notions are different within each person, and should be regarded as private. it is when action is taken against other humans "in the name of" (insert god or demon here), that the rest of the populace needs to come down hard and quick on those perpetrators.
i, myself, immediately reject people's opinions and/or ideas about how to live my life, when a "god" or a "devil" is interjected as a controlling force. as with any freedom or repression, it is up to the individual on how they use it, and not on what or who it originated from.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

I agree, ManFromEurope, just more rhetoric designed to keep us dumbed down as much as possible, and keep us from any new information that come available. The ideas in the "holy books" are outdated and make no sense in the modern world.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
People should be able to do whatever they want, as long as it is not intruding on another's free-will. If they do, then something has to be done to protect freedom.

I don't see any contradictions. If people are racist or homophobic (or any other type of discrimination), that is their choice, but once they start interfering with the free-choice of other individuals, then that is what makes me angry.

People (should) have the freedom to believe whatever they wish (this or that is evil), but once they start taking away free-choice from people, that is bad.

If I think Hinduism is evil, that is my opinion and I should be able to express it, but once I start taking away free-choice from people, trying to make Hinduism (or Hindu Marriage
lol) illegal, that is when it turns evil.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
(Sorry, this is a double-post by accident)
edit on 1-8-2012 by arpgme because: double-post by accident

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Those loops are very complicated , but when you try to be a judge with one stable method of judging , then you will find out how they let you judge full of contradiction.

For example , if you reason that "war is ugly". then you write it down. Maybe the other day when 9/11 incident accrued you thought "those bastards who did this shall pay , no matter who"

Then , that is the point of contradiction.

Hello friend,

Despite your dogmatism, you do make a point with this statement. I'm not sure what you mean by 'infected,' but you can't just go about accusing others of being infected with such sweeping generalizations without a clue as to who you are talking too/about, lest you get caught in one of 'Satan's Loops' yourself. Before you call us devils, satan worshippers, infected, know that you too are the same, as piety is Satan's favourite evening dress.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

So how are we to find out how infected we are after we are done writing this down?

You didn't even answer the question you are asking here......

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Yeah, lets just stop learning and thinking for ourselves and listen to the holy storybook.

I think you may be missing the point.

What i take from this is how programmable our minds have become. You are inundated constantly from your conception in this physical plane. Only the wise work on removing these "constructs" & experiencing the "true reality", rather than the smoke and mirrors that so many humans are addicted to.

So many accept the programming, unknowing that it is even there. Not choosing to question. If you work on removing the programming (a deep surgical operation of the mind), you will see beyond the veil.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by mideast

So how are we to find out how infected we are after we are done writing this down?

You didn't even answer the question you are asking here......

I'll answer it from my personal experience (the only thing i go off of):

I removed so much programming the past 3 years that I am still having difficulty re-integrating with society, however I have tapped into so many gifts (physical/mental faculty/abilities) that I have received much fruit from my work.

You can remove the "infection" or programming as i like to call it by conducting a surgical operation of your mind. I advise you to look into meditation.
edit on 1-8-2012 by survival because: ETA: we all have implants from our conception. If we didn't we would all be Buddhas &/or Christened.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I'll be honest: I have no idea what's going on in this thread.

I'm trying to understand though. What do you mean by "infected"? I'm thinking that when you talk about "loops" and "contradictions", you are talking about one point of view that contradicts another point of view? ... maybe? Similar to your example: if I hate war, then it's contradictory for me to condone retaliating against a terrorist attack by going to war?

I do think it's a good thing to evaluate our own perspectives once in awhile to catch any hypocrisies. I mean, we ARE human and therefore our perspectives are pretty much flawed by design; that's how we learn. So we can't expect ourselves or each other to have 20/20 vision, so-to-speak. But yeah, recognizing these things and learning from them is a good way to grow a a human being.

Not really sure what Satan has to do with it though.

Btw, are you pluralizing Satan on purpose? As in, insinuating that there is more than one Satan? Just curious.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This makes quite a lot of sense to me. If I may take the liberty of rephrasing the OP, at least as I understand it?

"Having sloppy principles, double standards, and inconsistencies in our thinking is a bad thing, but it's hard to notice because people don't look at their own thinking very often. It's a problem that bedevils almost all of us and interferes with our abilities and success.

Here's how to check your own thinking. Get a blank book and write down your basic beliefs about man, nature, logic, God, anything.

Then, as you go about your daily life, note the conclusions your thinking (or emotions) bring you to. Now, go to your notebook and see if your thoughts on this occasion are the same as the beliefs written there. If they are not, check to see if your thinking has been distorted in some way, perhaps by emotional appeals or a personal bias you have.

This double checking will point out to you how consistent your beliefs are, and perhaps lead you to change your beliefs. You will emerge stronger for this and reduce the "devil" of confused and inconsistent thinking with which you may have been infected."

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Finding the catch 22 in the meaning of life? Every philosophy is riddled with contradictions. That is the essence of life. Don't try and deny it, or you will not be open to learning anything new. Now, go and save the life of a serial killer. Just keep doing good. no matter what happens as a result.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Look beyond what you see. I think it was mainly what the OP meant with his saying. Talking about Demons, well it is a choice to believe in the supernailatural or not, but the central point still prevail whatever he mentioned here.

Looking beyond some words could have been done here too, in order to get the important information.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Writing down principles will help people know what they are pursuing in their life.

Lets them know if there is any red line in their lives.

Will help them avoid evilness ,if they don't really support it.

The most important , let's them know about their standards and double standards.

I just wanted to help.

Nothing more or less.

All human beings will get to know the truth about what they have done.

All hypocrisies , ignorance , bigotries , laziness and other factors when they meet the death angel.

It will pass in a blink of an eye.

All the confusions will be gone.

There will be one way and one man.

I am telling you , you are a very good calculator. You , will judge very well. Judge before they judge you . GO before they force you.

Gathering principles is not a course being taught in college.

Just ignorant people think it is easy.

And this kind of ignorance is not something that you can deny by visiting ATS , or reading books only. It requires sacrifice , justice , patience and resistance.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parksie
This thread seemed interesting and then i saw Satan.
Why does it keep happening. Oh why? Oh why?

Because people maybe induce by Satan "You are great , you are a saint , you are very strong"

That is one way to get people into his games.

And many other reasons.

He comes with reason , but those reasons are made of lies. He won't get by 2*2=5.

One way is : me * Satisfaction = me 1000 times bigger.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I think it is a good idea,....

To thine own self be true.

How can you know what that means to you unless you can see your thoughts without the bias any one situation instills. Really if you do not fear your own mind, then listen to it.

If everyone listened to their hearts, we would never be deceived and never fall victim to other people´s plans of ruin.

I listen to my heart and I know it because I listen. I would never know my heart if I had to listen to other people´s view of it. They don't know me. I know me. I know me because I listen. Not because I received the best education in listening.

Kind of like learning to learn. If you are never taught to learn you never learn anything, no matter the years you pour into education.

Learn to learn. Learn to listen to your heart. All else is an illusion.

Good thread OP.

S&F

edit on 4-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join