It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's to all of us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well, my intro got hacked up and deleted in front of my eyes.

So. Short and sweet...what to say, what to say, hmmmm...

I love all of ya, truly. I may speak with fire on occasion, but those younger years are mostly behind me. I forever have and always will care about this entire planet, all of civilization, all the species, plants, animals, even non-Earth beings, you name it. I even care about you rat bastards out there! Even those monitoring me, hating me, trying to maybe even harm me! Why? Because I can.

Do I care about America, specifically, Americans (which is what the point should be)? Yes. Do I have qualms with certain systemic flaws. Yes. Do I care about other countries and their people? Every single one.

I don't have T.V. these days. Too many people, from my perception, are living vicariously through all this pain and I no longer would allow myself to support these 'networks'. Too much frivolous mind bending entertainment too...and people say they don't have the 'time' to think about these things. Hah.

On the contrary, I focus on astronomy, technological progress, politics, theoretical physics such as quantum, philosophy, theology, mathematics, relativity, art, music, pattern recognition, paranormal studies, building things like pyramids, maybe a stone henge here or there...

Here's to all of us, to you. Cheers.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Nice intro...I like it...

Welcome to ATS...I think you'll be a good asset to our community. Hope to see you in the forums, I'm sure you'll have plenty to say.

Des

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

And thank you for the nice comment. Cheers.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Nice intro and it's nice to meet you... but no TV? Good God man!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
great OP!.. nice intro!

i as well am a person who loves all and everything that is... even though something may be out there to harm me.. or be against me.. thats ok!.. still gotta love it all though!.

but its always a great site to see people like this on ATS.. and good idea with the no TV.. it really is just a mind numbing machine

cheers too you too sir!

peace and love

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! You sound like many of us, and I'm sure you'll have much to comment on. There are a lot of threads about the U.S., it's problems, it's politics etc. Most are fairly opinionated. We look forward to your opinions there as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Well we care about you too! Sounds like you'll fit in nicely here.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hello, welcome, love and light.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
A thinker, eh? Welcome to tha' Big Show, friend.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Thank you for the ground rules mod. And thank you for the warm welcoming, and kind words folks.

I look forward to offering some thoughts here and there.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Welcome on ATS mate

Hope you'll find what you look for

UD

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
hey man....

I bro love you....

we will enjoy our bromance.....

JK...

glad to see people like you around....I hope you stick around for us to enjoy your company.

C ya around....take it easy....BRO....

*man hugs, and Arab guy kisses......

top topics

join